• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Reading a few Packer forums

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LambeauLegs;5611 When I look at this situation I may be wrong but it appears Baktari should have a bit more of an advantage over Allen compared to last year and last year Allen had 0 sacks against him[/QUOTE said:
Or maybe it means Allen is due for a huge game. I see it as a non factor myself.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha Ha that just prevented the Packers from having to score on the drive that would have occurred after that touchdown if it had counted or from them winning in Overtime.

It took the Jets until the second half to melt down to do nothing where the Packers were marching up and down the field doing what they wanted. When the Jets played the Bears they were in meltdown mode from like the first or second play in the game but at least they still put up over 400yards of offense on the Bears improved defense.

HAHA...whatever. As has has been pointed out, youre obviously scared, or have low confidence due to the amount of qualifying youve done. BTW- your posts become increasingly stupid the more you do this. Carry on, its at your expense.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares we kicked your ass...but I was crazy for not buying into the Bears bullshit. Sure

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bears seem to bring out the best in Aaron Rodgers. He is 10-1 lifetime versus Chicago.

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FUCK off Packer fans, you have no class, have had no class since 1921, never will have class.
eat shit with your cheese and barefooting sauerkraut.
( I will exempt Sterling Sharpe, I did like him )

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FUCK off Packer fans, you have no class, have had no class since 1921, never will have class.
eat shit with your cheese and barefooting sauerkraut.
( I will exempt Sterling Sharpe, I did like him )

Hey instead of bitching how about your team actually wins a game in this "rivalry"? Sit down. Get your ass ready for the next butt raping in Lambeau

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey instead of bitching how about your team actually wins a game in this "rivalry"? Sit down. Get your ass ready for the next butt raping in Lambeau
:pound:

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whatever, I do have a life before and after the football game, whereas you and your shriveled lil balls have nothing else to do after a packer win, pretty sad.

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wonder who is on top, mrguitars or mrlofton, questions, questions...

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many Packer fans believe we have no Dline to worry about. Det.s def is far and away better then ours. Also Peppers and Mattews can run free to our QB. I read 3 different boards and zero respect is being given to our Bears. Not 1 Packer backer mentioned how they would match up with our offense. Not one. They are disappointed in their team, but feel things will turn around this week. I hope we blitz more this week as GB may have the worst Oline in football. AR has been bad for awhile and Lacy too. To me that is just more proof how bad their Oline is. I see the Bears scoring at will this week. Bears 34-17.

Zero sacks. Very little pressure. Same mistakes from Jay we always see. Almost got the score right but wrong team.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow after reading this whole thread....I can see now why none of the regulars are here talking now. LMAO at all of this
Same old Bears

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and AR has never played so shitty, nor has he had so little talent around him. The Pack will be 1-3 after Sunday's game.

Yea the O line that sucked so bad the Bears couldnt even touch his Jersey or bring him down for a sack. The one shitty game surely meant all future games would be shitty, no talent around but several caught balls and scored TDs.

All the Lions game did was give false hope for Bear fans as they all bought in saying the Packers are in decline

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm honestly not one to come onto other teams boards and talk shit after a win. Because I get just as mad when fans do that on the Packers board. But I did come onto this board earlier this week to actually try and have a civil conversation about this upcoming game and though most Bears fans were cool, there were a couple that were just douchebags and talking shit.

I'm sure you guys know who you are and to you I say "haha the Packers won" and especially to you "noonthirtyjoe" I say Ha fucking Ha the Packers won. I can't see your comments because I put you on ignore but seriously you are a homer asshole. To the rest of the Bears fans, we will see you in Green Bay later on this year.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With you so far.

Um...all right, I think I follow.

LL, you're really not- Oops, you're not done yet. Sorry.

Like I was saying, you're really not confident in anything you're saying if you've got to qualify it this much.

I will make it short and simple I was trying to help you Bear fans from getting over confident and then having a big let down. Go to the Packer board and see my long post explaining what would happen and why and the 35 - 17 score I predicted.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, totally. I feel you man. Just like the Fuller INT's only prevented the Bears from having to go a little further on their TD drives that occurred.

lol… I mean, gosh. How dare the Bears? Put pressure on a QB? Force rushed throws? Jump routes and intercept passes? My goodness gracious, how dare they do these things? We all know that in football, you're not supposed to seize opportunities. That's simply not fair.

I mean, it's clearly not fair to the 49ers that the Bears made plays on defense. They shouldn't do that next time.

What a fucking dope… :L

Ok lets talk about the interceptions in todays game. What was it that caused them? Was it that the Packers put pressure on Cutler or that the defense jumped the route so the passes were intercepted? or was it just a poor throw by the QB giving the Packers a few gifts?

From what I saw they were poor throws giving the Packers gifts they were able to take advantage of. This is what happened in both the the Bears victories. There were poor QBs throwing the ball and the Bears were able to take advantage and win the games. In todays game the QB that is on a down trend was somehow able to not make a bad throw.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHA...whatever. As has has been pointed out, youre obviously scared, or have low confidence due to the amount of qualifying youve done. BTW- your posts become increasingly stupid the more you do this. Carry on, its at your expense.

Please go read my post in the thread on the Packer board where I predicted a 35 - 17 score it seems I was right on everything

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line...The Lions have a great front 4 and a better front 7 then anybody in the division. Bears fans believed their subpar defense could do the same. That didn't happen

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lambeau man is the third wheel. lol. and Packdaman is waiting to fudge pack them, lol.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm honestly not one to come onto other teams boards and talk shit after a win. Because I get just as mad when fans do that on the Packers board. But I did come onto this board earlier this week to actually try and have a civil conversation about this upcoming game and though most Bears fans were cool, there were a couple that were just douchebags and talking shit.

I'm sure you guys know who you are and to you I say "haha the Packers won" and especially to you "noonthirtyjoe" I say Ha fucking Ha the Packers won. I can't see your comments because I put you on ignore but seriously you are a homer asshole. To the rest of the Bears fans, we will see you in Green Bay later on this year.

Hey I hear ya but when the insult you in what you say because there is no way you can be right then it is nice to show that you did have merit in your thoughts