• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Reading a few Packer forums

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
must be nippy up in Queer Bay with clouds of mosquitoes, lol.

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they packing each other allright, lol.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"nerd alert!"
:whistle:

Yes only nerds predict a 35 - 17 score in favor of the Packers. A smile on my face being called a nerd from the newbie with 117 posts being on here less than a month. Based on your contributions so far on this board if one asked to predict your age my guess is most would say like 15

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care if you predict the exact score of the next 12 games, playoffs and superbowl. I still don't like you, Lameblowlegs. you contributions are less than dead moldy sperm

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're smiling cause packdaman is packing you lol

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lambeau man is the third wheel. lol. and Packdaman is waiting to fudge pack them, lol.

It makes me happy to see you write this because it shows that you are pissed off and you are trying to save face by talking shit and putting "lol" but it's ok, I know you are mad and that makes me happy. It's idiots like you that make me rub it in your face when this happens. I came onto this board earlier in the week not talking shit at all just discussing who I think would win the game and what we had to watch out for compared to what your team had to watch out for and some people like you talked shit to me for no other reason than I'm a Packers fan. And now you get it thrown back in your face. So keep on talking shit and making decades old jokes like "fudge packer" with "lol" after it, you are angry and pissed and that shit makes me smile.

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way you can keep making all the "queengay fudgepackers" jokes all you want, the reality is we came into your home and stomped your asses out. No amount of name calling you do from this point on means anything at all. The only thing that mattered today was who won this game. Nothing else. :pound:

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears suck, let's face it. Cutler is simply not on the same level as an average QB; in fact, he is a poor man's version of Brett Farve. The Bears defense... What a fucking joke. The Packer fans are right, the Bears are a joke team and a Joke franchise. Same old shitty team getting ass raped by a superior team.

The Bears suck. I'm so sick of defending this fucking team. Fuck these assholes.

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are smiling cause lambeaulegs is packing your butt, lol.

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
packdaman sucks!! lol. regardless of what else happens in the world.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears suck, let's face it. Cutler is simply not on the same level as an average QB; in fact, he is a poor man's version of Brett Farve. The Bears defense... What a fucking joke. The Packer fans are right, the Bears are a joke team and a Joke franchise. Same old shitty team getting ass raped by a superior team.

The Bears suck. I'm so sick of defending this fucking team. Fuck these assholes.

Well we fon`t actually suck.............But we`re not as good as hoped from the brgining of the season.

Jay is actually same ol`Jay.

We WILL NEVER win with this guy...........sad to say.

I knew we were doomd when he over threw Jeffrey in the endzone.
I was really hoping after the 9er game he would up his game.......But nah.
And even that game,it took the def to give him a short fied which to score.and then he flops big again.

Kinda reminds me of the Cubs,get your hopes up just to have the rug pulled out from beneath you.

I just wonder who`s at fault for his blunders this time?:rollseyes:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shoop..............grow the fuck up or get out!

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like you either. you love to bash fellow bear posters but say nothing to packer trolls coming in here for no reason. we are not interesting in the Packers season, but I guess you are. have fun with the boys up north.

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lame:
Well we fon`t actually suck.............But we`re not as good as hoped from the brgining of the season.

Jay is actually same ol`Jay.

We WILL NEVER win with this guy...........sad to say.

I knew we were doomd when he over threw Jeffrey in the endzone.
I was really hoping after the 9er game he would up his game.......But nah.
And even that game,it took the def to give him a short fied which to score.and then he flops big again.

Kinda reminds me of the Cubs,get your hopes up just to have the rug pulled out from beneath you.

I just wonder who`s at fault for his blunders this time?:rollseyes:
:lame:
Tourette was right all along, Debbie downers for life.

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
packdaman sucks!! lol. regardless of what else happens in the world.

I really got under your skin didn't I? I really hit a nerve in you didn't I? Hahaha good. Keep on the verbal assault it just keeps showing me how angry you are about today and in turn keeps showing me how happy I am my team won. :pound:

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like you either. you love to bash fellow bear posters but say nothing to packer trolls coming in here for no reason. we are not interesting in the Packers season, but I guess you are. have fun with the boys up north.

LOL you sound like a 10 year old kid. Seriously "I don't like you either!!!!!!!!" lol oh my god. I feel sorry for Bears fans that have to call you one of their own. And obviously you aren't even liked by your own people.

shoop..............grow the fuck up or get out!

Wow that just shows me everything I need to know. :pound:

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone from the Packers Board come get these kids? He's drunk and needs to go home now. Sleep it off man. Your team won... to bring both teams grand total of wins to 2. Congrats. More to football to come.

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone from the Packers Board come get these kids? He's drunk and needs to go home now. Sleep it off man. Your team won... to bring both teams grand total of wins to 2. Congrats. More to football to come.

Your idiot fellow fans are the ones that are causing this. I came onto this board earlier in the week and was asking about the Bears this year and giving my predictions (by the way I said I thought the Bears had a great chance of winning) and several Bears forumers including idiot boy shoop started talking shit to me and bad mouthing me for no reason at all. So yes, now I will stay here and continue talking shit and rubbing it into their faces. That is the price you pay. Karma is good. Notice how my words aren't geared towards anyone except for a few specific people.