• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Reading a few Packer forums

DaSuperfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok lets talk about the interceptions in todays game. What was it that caused them? Was it that the Packers put pressure on Cutler or that the defense jumped the route so the passes were intercepted? or was it just a poor throw by the QB giving the Packers a few gifts?

From what I saw they were poor throws giving the Packers gifts they were able to take advantage of. This is what happened in both the the Bears victories. There were poor QBs throwing the ball and the Bears were able to take advantage and win the games. In todays game the QB that is on a down trend was somehow able to not make a bad throw.

First one was a bad read and a bad throw. Tramon Williams was playing inside technique and jumped the slant.

Second one was a miscommunication between Cutler and Marshall. According to Trestman, Marshall was supposed to run an 18 yard hitch route but instead ran a double move "go" route. It was a timing play and Cutler threw it to the spot thinking Marshall would turn around and catch it.

The key turning points in the game came off of two trips in the red zone in the 1st half. The 5 yard penalty from the 1-yard line pushing them back and had to settle for a FG to make it 10-7 instead of getting a TD to make it 14-7. And obviously coming up empty on the last drive of the 1st half. The game might have been different if the Bears convert those two trips into 14 points. Instead they came away with a total of 3 points.

With the way the Bears defense was playing, that's not going to get it done.

Kudos to the Packers and Rodgers - he was unstoppable.

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear Packdaman, lambeauleggins or whoever the trolls from the north are, I DON'T LIKE Y'ALL!
if you feel like I'm 3 years old, you are a superior human being, have the better team therefore have a bigger set of balls, OK YOU ARE RIGHT, I am inferior and you are superior.
HAPPY?
I still don't like you, like dogs hate cats, so jabber away and i'll jabber at ya, until you go back to your friends in the Packer forums, because you don't have any here.

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear Packdaman, lambeauleggins or whoever the trolls from the north are, I DON'T LIKE Y'ALL!
if you feel like I'm 3 years old, you are a superior human being, have the better team therefore have a bigger set of balls, OK YOU ARE RIGHT, I am inferior and you are superior.
HAPPY?
I still don't like you, like dogs hate cats, so jabber away and i'll jabber at ya, until you go back to your friends in the Packer forums, because you don't have any here.

you aren't even liked on your own message board. You get bad-mouthed by Bears fans. LOL at this fucking retard. Yes, us Packers fans are superior to you. Yes you are inferior to everyone. Yes you do act like you are 3 years old, you act like a whining, crying, sniveling little bitch. I bet your parents are proud of you. Seriously. The gay jokes are so old and overdone yet here you are using them and over-using them. All of the "fudge packers" "go pack fudge" "go bend over and get packed" it's honestly childish and stupid and isn't funny at all. You act like a fucking idiot and that is why you get treated like a loser and the tell-tale sign here is that not only do Packers fans think you are an idiot, even some Bears fans think you are an idiot. Hahahahahaha

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of you guys sound like dopes to me.