• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO @ Sports"dude"...... Completely ruined and sure never to return.

And LOL @ at those who followed "him" around like a little puppy (thinking it was a chick) agreeing with everything "he" said BEFORE he even put that pic up of the mail order bride.

How will the board survive w/o ever seeing all the great sports opinions and threads "he" provided for this site?

:rofl:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100% true. i was part of that whole ugly affair...if you're talking about the Goo Goo thing...

the info didn't stay posted for very long, though...

On NGS? It's not even mentioned in the moderator area!!

On the other hand, that site has an even lower tolerance for that stuff than this one. I pretty much stick to one section over there, so me missing it wouldn't be a shocker!!:lol:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
obviously Turnip said that...and that ignorant dwarf has the i.q. of squash...:lol:

So, the fucking moron quotes Outlaw, and then says that I said it:laugh3:

Anyway, douche, tell us once again how good you are at judging people and deciphering the truth.

You were lead around here and CBS sucking up to and agreeing with what turned out to be a PROVEN fraud and liar.

Turns out your female BFB and comrade has a penis. :lol:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On NGS? It's not even mentioned in the moderator area!!
lol, no that was CBS. that guy was a BIG time freak...

On the other hand, that site has an even lower tolerance for that stuff than this one. I pretty much stick to one section over there, so me missing it wouldn't be a shocker!!:lol:

i hear ya. it is what it is...

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, the fucking moron quotes Outlaw, and then says that I said it:laugh3:

Anyway, douche, tell us once again how good you are at judging people and deciphering the truth.

You were lead around here and CBS sucking up to and agreeing with what turned out to be a PROVEN fraud and liar.

Turns out your female BFB and comrade has a penis. :lol:

Well at least we know you are a bandwagon Heat fan. Hard to dispute that fool.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well at least we know you are a bandwagon Heat fan. Hard to dispute that fool.

hell, who's "us" anyway? it isn't like Turnip's been caught in his bullshit already. guess he somehow wants to flip this on me...

btw, seems my ability to "decipher the truth" sure worked in HIS instance. maybe he'll create another troll thread about how "my multiple i.d.'s"(more like HIS) will kill the Hoop. talk about a MAJOR amount of sucking up...:bj: oh, and THEN come here and lie about how Heat haters "shut down CBS' message boards". that was a REAL good one...

ah well, let the lying little midget think he can EVER put me on the defensive. we already know who the true troll around here is...

nice job, ol' sock...:clap: DO keep up the good work...

Last edited by a moderator:

RedRum

You Cant Handle the Truth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hell, who's "us" anyway? it isn't like Turnip's been caught in his bullshit already. guess he somehow wants to flip this on me...

btw, seems my ability to "decipher the truth" sure worked in HIS instance. maybe he'll create another troll thread about how "my multiple i.d.'s"(more like HIS) will kill the Hoop. talk about a MAJOR amount of sucking up...:bj: oh, and THEN come here and lie about how Heat haters "shut down CBS' message boards". that was a REAL good one...

ah well, let the lying little midget think he can EVER put me on the defensive. we already know who the true troll around here is...

Oh wow CL..i had forgotten that Turnip was outed too with Multiple accounts....LMAO

I love this site ...

Have you noted that BBD and Turnip never post at the same time?? just wondering...:whistle:

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey RedRum......I saw your boy Nicholson at the Dodger game last week wearing a Yankees hat when NY came to town. What's up with that? Has he been a frontrunner all his life? Fan of the Steelers and Red Wings also?

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey RedRum......I saw your boy Nicholson at the Dodger game last week wearing a Yankees hat when NY came to town. What's up with that? Has he been a frontrunner all his life? Fan of the Steelers and Red Wings also?

That wasn't the first time Jack has been seen wearing a Yankees cap. I believe he is from the New York/New Jersey area.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

btw, seems my ability to "decipher the truth" sure worked in HIS instance.

Not even close. Part of the question in which I got banned for the week included me asking Hammer if I was also accused of being ChiefsLakers. He never answered. So, it pretty much confirmed exactly what I said/thought!

You are as confident as confident can be, right up util the minute I want to ban bet you from the site.
Then you always tuck tail and run like the dog you are!

maybe he'll create another troll thread about how "my multiple i.d.'s"(more like HIS) will kill the Hoop. talk about a MAJOR amount of sucking up...:bj: oh, and THEN come here and lie about how Heat haters "shut down CBS' message boards". that was a REAL good one...

Anyway, have you ever noticed that the only one who ever 'had you back' here was Sports Chic? Oops, I mean Sports Dick!!! Your BFB. :laugh3:.

Such a great job of judging character:clap:

The others, as Trojan on more then one occasion pointed out, simply will just totally ignore your lies and ignorance and use the words of other posters in their remarks.

Its almost as though it's one big Laker family and you are the retarded kid in the family who they have to bring along with them and just pretend everything is normal.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That wasn't the first time Jack has been seen wearing a Yankees cap. I believe he is from the New York/New Jersey area.
Ahhhh....I see. That explains why he's suck a big Knicks fan....:wink:

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow so Sports Chic ended up being a dude?! I always suspected until I saw that last avitar. Fooled me pretty good.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: i don't know, Red. BBD doesn't strike me as a stupid cat. CERTAINLY not stupid enough to get caught stepping on his dick like Turnip...who just LOVES the humiliation...:lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotta just laugh at the retarded ol' sock. let's face it, the guy's just gonna continue to lie until he paints himself into a corner(again). let's face it, he's lied about his life, lied about knowing NBA players and officials, STOLEN screen names to make himself look like he beat complete strangers on a message baord was CAUGHT IN THE ACT, and CONTINUES to lie and blame the whole thing on "equipment malfunction" by Hammer(even though he'll suck up and BEG Hammer not to ban his crooked ass...AGAIN). i swear, if the Heat faithful around here needed a poster child for abstinence Turnip would win it, hands down. let's face it, no matter HOW badly someone's life may be or how low a human being could get, at least he could look at THAT foolish little fraud and say "damn, at least i ain't Turnip! that guy was a COMPLETE waste of his daddy's nut". i ain't kidding, it's like bullying the punk kid at school and continuing to take his lunch money. ah well, let the poor fool come back and continue to get humiliated and abused. who am I to stop him...?

let's face it, Turnip. you keep saying I'M being embarrassed, but the PROOF seems to weigh against YOU. and it isn't like any of YOUR Heat faithful are sticking up for your foolishness. so i guess being the Heat village idiot with MASSIVE head trauma is a handle YOU can wear proudly. it's the main reason you cry on your boyfriend Doors shoulders every night. DO continue to come back, and i'll continue to make you look like a loser. seriously, you needed to quit while you were BEHIND a long time ago...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyways, i'm tired of owning Turnip's bitch ass. anyone else want a toy? i'll even throw in a drool bucket for this perpetual window licker...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey, in fact, i have a BETTER idea. since i KNOW you only want me to bet so you can see me kicked off this site and THEN lie to every poster on here that "CL was the one with multiple handles all the time"(only a complete MORON wouldn't know what your slimey ass is up to), why don't we just simplify? why not just ask Hammer who's IP had MY CBS handle when we got here(you know, BEFORE he gave it back to me)? hm, wonder if you have the stones, bitch...

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey, in fact, i have a BETTER idea. since i KNOW you only want me to bet so you can see me kicked off this site and THEN lie to every poster on here that "CL was the one with multiple handles all the time"(only a complete MORON wouldn't know what your slimey ass is up to), why don't we just simplify? why not just ask Hammer who's IP had MY CBS handle when we got here(you know, BEFORE he gave it back to me)? hm, wonder if you have the stones, bitch...

I've got him on ignore. I gave him two chances to behave himself and he blew it. I have tired out from reading his crap and will read it no more.