• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got him on ignore. I gave him two chances to behave himself and he blew it. I have tired out from reading his crap and will read it no more.

i know, geneh. the guy's flat-out tiresome. if you think THIS is bad, you should've seen him on CBS. all this asshole would do is troll anyone who he didn't like and tried to make THEM look like the jerk...ESPECIALLY with all the handles he had back there to agree with himself. it's ridiculous. so now that he's been outed here he's gonna try and use ME to get his "good name" back. and yes, it's a board full of strangers and nobody gives a fuck, but it seems that it's THAT important to HIM...

all i know is this, he did the crime, let him do the time, so to speak. instead of trying to ruin someone else(and FURTHER making himself look like a FOOL) just grow up, be a man, own up to his mistake, and start over. since he INSISTS showing up here and looking bad though it seems he'll never change. it is what it is, i guess...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got him on ignore. I gave him two chances to behave himself and he blew it. I have tired out from reading his crap and will read it no more.

I'm sure this event has him contemplating on his life's decisions.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure this event has him contemplating on his life's decisions.

For sure! The man flipped out because I posted a picture of Jesus wearing a shirt with weed on it on a thread about perception, people with long hair, tattoos and weed.

On top of other things,
he also declared Zimmerman innocent and feels he had the right to kill because a 17 year old kid had the gall to be out late at night 'acting suspicious' ,when in fact the kid was minding his own business, walking home to watch the NBA All Star game in the early evening.

In other words, he doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground and he should have me blocked, because I have no problem ripping into what I believe is ignorance.

As far as the other clown. The talk is repetitive, but it is also cheap.
How many times can you repeat the same things, but not be willing to put your money, or in the case, your existence here on what you are claiming is your version of the truth?

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For sure! The man flipped out because I posted a picture of Jesus wearing a shirt with weed on it on a thread about perception, people with long hair, tattoos and weed.

On top of other things,
he also declared Zimmerman innocent and feels he had the right to kill because a 17 year old kid had the gall to be out late at night 'acting suspicious' ,when in fact the kid was minding his own business, walking home to watch the NBA All Star game in the early evening.

In other words, he doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground, and he should have me blocked, because I have no problem ripping into stupidity.

As far as the other clown. Talk is repetitive, but it is also cheap.
How many times can you repeat the same things, but not be willing to put your money, or in the case, your existence here on what you are claiming is your version of the truth?

ho hum, i STILL don't see you asking Hammer and settling it once and for all. who's the LIAR, Turnip? it's oh-sooooo-important for you. sorry, but you'll NEVER get anyone to buy that i have multiple handles. know why? cause i never use 'em...unlike YOU...

"my version" of the truth is simply that...the TRUTH. i really don't give a rat's ass if you aren't man enough to own up for your own fuck-ups. more of a reflection on YOU, i'd say...

and speaking of broken records, DO have a look at your own posts...only you're MUCH more long winded and boring...:laugh3:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ah well, i know you'll try to come up with yet ANOTHER sad, sorry angle by morning. truth to tell, i'm almost tired of bloodying your nose around here...almost...

but since you INSIST on being punished by all means DO come back...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh, and another thing. you know, since you want to justify your own arrogance and ignorance, "your opinion" and "your point of view" is AWFULLY arrogant. "ripping into"? seriously? LMFAO just who the HELL do you think you are? you want to disrespect someone's religion and then want to somehow JUSTIFY IT? WOW, you're are one SICK little pygmy. you need help, and i mean BAD...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ho hum, i STILL don't see you asking Hammer and settling it once and for all. who's the LIAR, Turnip? it's oh-sooooo-important for you. sorry, but you'll NEVER get anyone to buy that i have multiple handles. know why? cause i never use 'em...unlike YOU...

"my version" of the truth is simply that...the TRUTH. i really don't give a rat's ass if you aren't man enough to own up for your own fuck-ups. more of a reflection on YOU, i'd say...

and speaking of broken records, DO have a look at your own posts...only you're MUCH more long winded and boring...:laugh3:

Ask him what???

Lets just cut to the chase.
You keep making accusation after accusation.

How about make a list of all accusations that you are willing to bet on and we will go from there?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ask him what???

Lets just cut to the chase.
You keep making accusation after accusation.

How about make a list of all accusations that you are willing to bet on and we will go from there?

nope. who had the IP for my handle when we got here. that'll settle it ALL, and YOU know it. quit trying to dodge, dickhead. the chase has been "cut to", and you're STILL trying to tap-dance...

"ask him what". LOL you know DAMN WELL what...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'sides, how is it an "accusation" when we all saw the EVIDENCE? or do you think anyone's gonna buy that this is the first time you've EVER used an alt...?

sorry, Turnip. as much as you'd like everybody to buy into it, you AREN'T dealing with a bunch of idiots...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope. who had the IP for my handle when we got here. that'll settle it ALL, and YOU know it. quit trying to dodge, dickhead. the chase has been "cut to", and you're STILL trying to tap-dance...

Enough said (as I knew it would be):lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
amazing. you harrassed me for weeks about this clown ass bet, yet you don't have the stones to ask a simple question. ah well, didn't THINK you had any balls...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'sides, how is it an "accusation" when we all saw the EVIDENCE? or do you think anyone's gonna buy that this is the first time you've EVER used an alt...?

sorry, Turnip. as much as you'd like everybody to buy into it, you AREN'T dealing with a bunch of idiots.

Back to tail chasing?

Just remember , every time you type the same shit over and over, that you continue to deny visiting my page ( which nobody would give two shits about) even though your username is staring us in the face!

THAT is evidence, moron.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
amazing. you harrassed me for weeks about this clown ass bet, yet you don't have the stones to ask a simple question. ah well, didn't THINK you had any balls...

I'll be more then happy to make sure that is done if you are willing to bet lengths of banishment on all of your other accusations.

Balls in your court.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sorry, Turnip. as much as you'd like everybody to buy into it, you AREN'T dealing with a bunch of idiots.

Back to tail chasing?

do tell me HOW? just because YOU say it doesn't make it true, in fact in YOUR case it's just about a CERTAINTY...:laugh3:

you saying Hammer never posted your little outing...

Just remember , every time you type the same shit over and over, that you continue to deny visiting my page ( which nobody would give two shits about) even though your username is staring us in the face!

THAT is evidence, moron.

LMAO, if you say so. but all I can say is you seem AWFULLY HESITANT to finish this off since you insist that I'M the liar. FACT: YOU were caught. and now all this BULLSHIT you're ranting is simple deflection. THAT is evidence... AND a sign you're faltering, shit-for-brains...

funny part about it all. you actually believed you had me this time. too damn funny...

don't get upset over it, small fry. you failed...AGAIN. you're a loser. just own up to it...:lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be more then happy to make sure that is done if you are willing to bet lengths of banishment on all of your other accusations.

Balls in your court.

ah we're back to this silly bet business. nevermind, Turnip. I'LL ask...

that should do it...:laugh3: