• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CL, I'm confused on this subject. Did Turnup use multiple ID's on here and get caught? If so, why hasn't his Turnup ID been banned?
yep. he got caught. the thing that got him banned was when he argued with Hammer. Hammer posted the thread saying their equipment found out that Turnip had been using alts and Turnip maintains it's "equipment error". then Turnip tried to flip the whole thing back on Hammer suggesting that he was simply a Heat hater, which got him the boot...

Why won't he take your bet?

as far as the bet goes it's not even necessary. Turnip knows what he did...which is why he WON'T ask Hammer who used my handle(yes, Turnip took MY handle along with jefe's when we got here). i just think the whole thing was funny because he thought he could out-smart me. hell, he's even written threads on how I was the one using multiple i.d.'s, then he got caught stepping on his own dick. i feel you, though. the multiple thing imo should've gotten him tossed out for good. guess Hammer was trying to be nice to the guy or something...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another day of CL idiocy/lies/delusion at the office?
LMFAO!! ah, if only that WERE the case. s'matter, Turnip? caught in your idiocy again? i guess you simply can't help yourself...

looks like YOU'RE ready for another day of lies, squirming, bullshit and tap dancing though...:lol:

Anyway, how did this work out for you?

so far it seems to have worked out quite well, actually. your silence after i said this last night spoke VOLUMES. when i DO get around to confirming what i suspect(as in damn near KNOW) don't worry. i'll GLADLY post it for ALL to see...:lol:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so far it seems to have worked out quite well, actually. your silence after i said this last night spoke VOLUMES.

You are sooooo fucking stupid. The "silence" is because I am enjoying watching you make a bigger, more complete ass out of your self, each and every post. I'll do that for free.
If you want me to actually put effort into playing your retard games, then there has to be a winner and a loser.

So just continue to keep running your fucking mouth, day and night, but run tail between legs each and every time I ask you to bet on ANY of the nonsense you spew.:laugh3:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as far as the bet goes it's not even necessary.

And just how sure of this are you? Sure enough to make a 180 day ban on the losers IP address and username?

oh look, ANOTHER attempt to get me to back off. LOL, wow. do you EVER get tired of playing these CHILDISH games? aren't you supposed to be a grown fuckin' man in his 50's supposedly running 2 businesses? that IS what you bragged when you ran across us, right? let me make one thing ABUNDANTLY clear here, Turnip. you are NOT going to use me to clear your ugly name around here. nor are you going to get me kicked off this site. biggest reason: i wasn't the one who got caught with his IGNORANCE showing. how 'bout another post with some more ridiculous prattle on your part? "your the fake CL", Heat fans were right about you", the Heat are great and my Lakers suck". thought that shit was funny and cute? well, i guess it did get a chuckle or 2 considering anyone who knows my thought process knows i nor jefe would NEVER say that, just not how YOU would've liked when you got caught in your stupidity in the end. who looks like the fool NOW, Turnip? LOL are you EVER going to grow up and be a man? oh, and have no fear, Turnip. this WILL be resolved...on MY time...

that's how us GROWN folks do it. now you can go back to your play pen, contemplate on all the bullshit you've sewn over the years, look forward to yet ANOTHER year looking like a complete moron, and whatever it is losers like you do to feel like they can actually hang with grown folks. what i'm simply saying here is this would be a good opportunity to simply own up, man up, and move on. you won't do it, though. it's like i've always said...your monumental ego rules your sad life. you meet ALL KINDS on the internet...:laugh3:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are sooooo fucking stupid. The "silence" is because I am enjoying watching you make a bigger, more complete ass out of your self, each and every post. I'll do that for free.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa...

i've chewed you up and spit you out. don't you SEE that? wow, just give up already. this almost a mercy killing...

YOU look like a class "A" jerk, but "I'M soooooooo fucking stupid". do you even SEE how you're hanging yourself...?

If you want me to actually put effort into playing your retard games, then there has to be a winner and a loser.

boooorrrriiiiinnnnngggg...

see, unlike YOU i don't play games. that's YOUR gig, small fry...

So just continue to keep running your fucking mouth, day and night, but run tail between legs each and every time I ask you to bet on ANY of the nonsense you spew.:laugh3:

Translation:"why won't you let me sucker you into playing this game MY way?" sorry, too smart for that. AND i simply don't need to do it. 'sides, i enjoy seeing you squirm. you have to admit that you put a helluva lotta time into getting on my bad side. i get to enjoy this just a tad longer for all that, little man...:laugh3::laugh3:

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turnup is getting mentally raped by CL. Ouch.

I think it's funny that he won't take your bet, CL, but is insisting that you take his bet. Why won't you take his bet?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think it's funny that he won't take your bet, CL, but is insisting that you take his bet. Why won't you take his bet?

WTF are you talking about?
Please show me what bet he offered to make with me?
You are rambling as bad as he is now :lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

in all honesty here's the thing. when Turnip took my handle Hammer gave it back to me when he and a couple of the other mods here figured out he was using it to troll. my guess is when he went around here stalking all his detractors the name ended up on his home page when he was "trying to figure out how to navigate the site". hell, it isn't like i've ever bragged about being a genius when it comes to using a computer or knowing how they work. hell, sometimes i wish i COULD...

what it all comes down to is this, though. i don't need to bet this clown because it wasn't ME that got busted. it's really that simple. the guy loves being snidely and i'm quite used to that by now. he'll bluster, connive, plot and plan. and truth to tell is all that bullshit even necessary? it's just a message board, man. it ain't that serious. lol kinda learned that lesson a long time ago thanks to a cat i now respect...

in any case i'm betting he'll come up with yet another angle. it's simply how the sick bitch operates. it is what it is, man...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF are you talking about?
Please show me what bet he offered to make with me?
You are rambling as bad as he is now :lol:

lemme help. he's saying you're getting your ass kicked. see? i'm a helpful guy, Turnip. glad i could pitch in...:lol::lol:

maybe BBD is a doctor. he could help you with the emergency shoe-ectomy it seems you need to get my boot outta your ass...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think it's funny that he won't take your bet, CL, but is insisting that you take his bet.

Why won't you take his bet?[/QUOTE]

You can keep reading his ramblings/excuses which mean nothing, or reason the obvious in your mind.

He won't make any bets (like he did on CBS) because here, Hammer could force him to honor them (not that he probably would, because I'm sure he has better things to do then monitor CL) where there was no way to enforce them.

Who WOULDN'T make a bet if they were so sure they were going to win?:noidea::L

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lemme help. he's saying you're getting your ass kicked. see? i'm a helpful guy, Turnip. glad i could pitch in...:lol::lol:

maybe BBD is a doctor. he could help you with the emergency shoe-ectomy it seems you need to get my boot outta your ass...

So help him out. What bet did you offer me that I won't accept?:wtf2:

I'll be waiting. Tick Tock, Tick Tock

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think it's funny that he won't take your bet, CL, but is insisting that you take his bet.

Why won't you take his bet?[/QUOTE]

You can keep reading his ramblings/excuses which mean nothing, or reason the obvious in your mind.

He won't make any bets (like he did on CBS) because here, Hammer could force him to honor them (not that he probably would, because I'm sure he has better things to do then monitor CL) where there was no way to enforce them.

Who WOULDN'T make a bet if they were so sure they were going to win?:noidea::L

see? knew you could do it, little man. keep on going like this and you're gonna bust a vessel in your tiny little brain....

and yes, i KNOW Hammer has "better things to do" than to babysit YOU:laugh3:. but you pushed it to this point and i'm not the one who needs his EGO satisfied. just a simple answer on who's IP was used with my handle, and if it ISN'T mine your case is completely blown to shit. i know it, and most importantly YOU know it...

sorry, NO BET. i've already won...:lol::lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So help him out. What bet did you offer me that I won't accept?:wtf2:

I'll be waiting. Tick Tock, Tick Tock

you think he needs help? seems he's smart enough to see that you're being dissected...:lol:

DO keep trying to cloud the issue, though...

i'll say it again, DO quit while you're behind. i'm almost starting to feel SORRY for you...and that thought simply makes me sick to my stomach...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF is wrong with you? CL offered to get Hammer involved to prove who is right. Then you should be banned for 180 days for being a doosh pickle.

He said HE was going to ask him, when I wouldn't play his childish game.
So....Why didn't he?

Also, him asking me to get Hammer involved is not a BET.
So once again, WTF are you talking about?

Maybe you and CL are one in the same?

It would be hard to find 2 people this stupid at the same time:yahoo: