• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares two shots if CL looked at your profile. What does it matter? You really showed him, good job doofus.

CL, stop playing with the handicapped kids. Lol

:agree:you're right. time to let retards be retards and get back to adult convo...

anyways, you get around to giving the football boards a gander yet...?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares two shots if CL looked at your profile. What does it matter? You really showed him, good job doofus.

CL, stop playing with the handicapped kids. Lol

Exactly, 1000% correct and what I have said all along. Who cares if he looked, which he obviously did?

So perhaps instead of asking me, as him why it is something has has denied/lied about now for going on how long?

It just proves that if the dumb fuck will lie about this, he will lie about anything.

Thanks for agreeing with me though.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:you're right. time to let retards be retards and get back to adult convo...

anyways, you get around to giving the football boards a gander yet...?

So, now you are saying you were there?

Or, still in full blown lie/ retard mode?:lol:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and obtw, Doors thinks he somehow "ruined" me? now i'm beginning which of the 2 of you is MORE pathetic...

ah well, keep your little love fest going, ladies...

He absolutely did ruin you!
He countered your incorrect point and supported it with evidence.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hehehe, guess which "ostrich" had never been kicked off a sports site, losers...?:finger:

ALSO guess which "ostrich" is DEFINITELY too smart to fall for any of you bitches words lies, or sucker plays...

guess i'm a pretty smart bird. LOL but then again who gives a fuck about a pair of asshole punching bag's opinions...?

"CL is an ostrich"--->:hdn:<---"good one, Doors. now give it to me HARDER".

You put SUCH importance into being banned from a fucking sports thread for a week. :lol:

Best thing about your dumb ass is that you totally have no clue as to which post I made earned me the weeks ban!

If you did, you would know why I have been laughing extra hard at you for the last 48 hours!

You are right about one thing though, if you accepted any of the proposed bet, it would equate to a sucker bet for me, because you would have no chance to win any of them! At least you admit that:yahoo:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, one more simply CAN'T be helped...

but i just wanna see how long this asshole talks to himself this morning...

"bet me, CL. share in my shame. i'll get you yet. why won't you play?? WAAAAAHHHHHHHH:bawling:

"my boyfriend trailer park Jimmy will get you"...:rollseyes:

"come back here, or...or i'll LIE some more"...

hehe, some kids NEVER grow up...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude... We have explained this. The "Lakers fan" is the owner... We don't permit alts here. There have been others that have been told about this after these alerts have done the same. Aren't you the one who stole a few guys ID's coming over here? It's one thing if it was done in jest, but it has created a shitstorm and I'm starting to think it wasn't a joke... We don't like shitstorms. Saddle up, listen to what we are trying to tell you, and try to enjoy youself without thinking this is some sort of conspiracy. If you can't do that, maybe this isn't the place for you to be posting at.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude... We have explained this. The "Lakers fan" is the owner... We don't permit alts here. There have been others that have been told about this after these alerts have done the same. Aren't you the one who stole a few guys ID's coming over here? It's one thing if it was done in jest, but it has created a shitstorm and I'm starting to think it wasn't a joke... We don't like shitstorms. Saddle up, listen to what we are trying to tell you, and try to enjoy youself without thinking this is some sort of conspiracy. If you can't do that, maybe this isn't the place for you to be posting at.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thought you were done with me! Couldn't contain yourself:wtf2:

Nice job detective Kojerkoff!!

Funny how you chose to select post #73 written by SFNL but ignored to post #77 where I directly asked Hammer if I was being accused of using the ChiefsLakers name.

So there fuck wad, I did ask him exactly what you wanted me to ask him for the last 48 hours and the answer wasn't "yes", was it?

Too funny!

Like SFNL suggests, maybe try to your enjoy yourself. Instead you choose to worry about me 24/7!

Continue if you want , no sweat off my ass to keep clowning you.

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thought you were done with me! Couldn't contain yourself:wtf2:

Nice job detective Kojerkoff!!

Funny how you chose to select post #73 written by SFNL but ignored to post #77 where I directly asked Hammer if I was being accused of using the ChiefsLakers name.

So there fuck wad, I did ask him exactly what you wanted me to ask him for the last 48 hours and the answer wasn't "yes", was it?

Too funny!

Like SFNL suggests, maybe try to your enjoy yourself. Instead you choose to worry about me 24/7!

Continue if you want , no sweat off my ass to keep clowning you.

The way the real world sees it, CL is straight up making you look silly. But hey, keep trying, I'm enjoying your failed attempts.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way the real world sees it, CL is straight up making you look silly. But hey, keep trying, I'm enjoying your failed attempts.

hm, wonder if he's a tad upset with me...?

it isn't like i was talking to him. just sharing some highlights from our advent to this site...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty childish of turnup....Starting to think he really is obsessed with Jefe.

that one was from punchline. i'd say it was pretty direct from one of his own Heat faithful...:laugh3:

i'm tellin' ya, this is some good stuff...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here's one from trojanfan12

Yeah. Turnup used to be a pretty respectable poster and I used to count him in with you and Flauge and a couple of other Heat fans as those who could be posted with and have intelligent conversation mixed with a bit of fun trash talk.

Somewhere along the line he became obsessed with CL and jefe and then extended it to following them from thread to thread and basically posting the opposite of anything that any Laker fan said, just to argue. It didn't matter how ridiculous he sounded or if other Heat fans told him he was wrong. He'd stick with it just to argue and cause problems.

It's why I quit responding to him on CBS and continued it here and it's why I posted that I don't care if he honors the bet that he lost to me. He's just not worth the time and effort.

:lol::lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyways, done. just wanted to emphasize a li'l something here, ol' sock. the next time you get the slight itch to fuck with me...DON'T...

back to your sad, sorry life now...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyways, done. just wanted to emphasize a li'l something here, ol' sock. the next time you get the slight itch to fuck with me...DON'T...

back to your sad, sorry life now...

Too funny Part II.

You can quote irrelevant shit until the rest of the trailer park gets done gang banging all 300 lbs of your wife :whip:. It makes no difference to me.

What you can't do though, it change the facts of your original lies and bullshit.

Matter of fact, you further proved my point!!

As pissed as Hammer was at me, with me asking him a direct question, he refused to say that I was using the ChiefsLakers ID:noidea:.

So continue to troll , waste your days and nights here worrying about me, and then when you get frustrated enough from getting your ass handed to you, throw in some stereotypical remarks!!
It's kind of flattering:nod:

Before we know it, you will be back to the homophobic/racial stuff, and then maybe Hammer will see you for the useless waste of sperm that you are and send you packing:yahoo:.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"boo-hoo, *sniff* y-you're a rathist, and you're utheless...and-and-and-and i hate you"

who lied again, Turnip? PROOF'S in the pudding. you can't turn this back on me. you hung YOURSELF. you made a FOOL out of yourself. and now you're mad at ME for it? LMFAO!!! GROW UP, clown...

too damn funny. keep making yourself look MORE pathetic. it isn't like i care...

'sides, if it isn't "relevant", then you wouldn't respond to it...would you my little yo-yo...?

compulsive, pathological LIAR...AND a professional punching bag...

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, i proved his point...thaT HE'S SOME LIMP-DICKED CANDY ASS who doesn't have the brains OR the balls to answer for his own fuck-ups...

keep it coming, Turnip...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i told you don't do it, and you're gonna be stupid enough to keep it up. guess stupid really IS beyond fixing...