• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

RedRum

You Cant Handle the Truth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way the real world sees it, CL is straight up making you look silly. But hey, keep trying, I'm enjoying your failed attempts.

Turnip...BBD is correct .... you should see how idiotic your posts are dude. Just go away man...CL has owned you for the last 5 pages. It was funny after page 2 ..now you are just sad.

and Jim Doorky ... get new material, get a life , get laid or something but GTFO of this convo before you get your arse kicked like Turnip's. You are smarter than that.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i told you don't do it, and you're gonna be stupid enough to keep it up. guess stupid really IS beyond fixing...

Those 3 posts were EPIC FAILS. I'll give you another chance!
Here, try again, boy!

Too funny Part II.

You can quote irrelevant shit until the rest of the trailer park gets done gang banging all 300 lbs of your wife
whip.gif
. It makes no difference to me.

What you can't do though, it change the facts of your original lies and bullshit.

Matter of fact, you further proved my point!!

As pissed as Hammer was at me, with me asking him a direct question, he refused to say that I was using the ChiefsLakers ID
noidea.gif

So continue to troll , waste your days and nights here worrying about me, and then when you get frustrated enough from getting your ass handed to you, throw in some stereotypical remarks!!
It's kind of flattering
nod.gif

Before we know it, you will be back to the homophobic/racial stuff, and then maybe Hammer will see you for the useless waste of sperm that you are and send you packing
yahoo.gif

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turnip...BBD is correct .... you should see how idiotic your posts are dude. Just go away man...CL has owned you for the last 5 pages. It was funny after page 2 ..now you are just sad.

and Jim Doorky ... get new material, get a life , get laid or something but GTFO of this convo before you get your arse kicked like Turnip's. You are smarter than that.

Oh, now my feelings are hurt.:rollseyes: You as the 3rd opinion could only make me feel stellar about myself.
You are nose and nose, neck and neck just as useless as the other 2 fools.

Remember going back a couple years? How's that bridge doing that you wanted to sell me?

RedRum

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember going back a couple years? How's that bridge doing that you wanted to sell me?

The years at CBS where you were TROLL of the year 2 years in a row? I remember them. I also remember how you posted fake pics of "your son" playing video games with heat players and trainers. I remember that as well.

Funny that after we noticed how you were posting stolen probably facebook pics you stopped posting any more pics... i wonder why. LMAO

Your fake life and persona has followed us here at SportsHoopla... Hammer probably only saw 1 fake acct unlike the 5 or 6 we saw ar CBS...per year.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ah we're back to this silly bet business. nevermind, Turnip. I'LL ask...

that should do it...:laugh3:

BTW, How did this work out for you?

I do though, have a wikileaks version of the PM you sent Hammer asking.

Dr. Mr MC Hammer,

I loved your music back in the day!

Anyway, I have a favor to be aksing of you.
Turnip has been kicking my ass on a daily basis.
Even though I only troll your site, never support your sponsors, or add anything of substance here, could you please go along with me and say he stole my username?

It's only been around 4 months, but we can say it was an oversight.

P.S., is there anyway you can delete my user name from linking as a visitor to his page? I kinda said I never was there.

Also, if you have some free time, can you maybe delete the thread where I picked the Lakers to beat the Spurs? I kind of also got my ass handed to me on that one. (whisper) I kinda swore I never said that.

One last thing, can you please delete that post he put up of last years CBS power rankings?
I kinda also fucked up there and missed the part about it just being off season upgrades.

Please feel sorry for me.

CL67

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those 3 posts were EPIC FAILS.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa....

according to who, YOU? like THAT'S the first LIE you've ever told. HILARIOUS. you're being DISMANTLED and you keep denying it. your clown act simply CAN'T get funnier...

I'll give you another chance!
Here, try again, boy!

AWFULLY big of you, girl...:lame:

Too funny Part II.

You can quote irrelevant shit until the rest of the trailer park gets done gang banging all 300 lbs of your wife

ah, if only my wife WAS that heavy. she'd then be HALF the weight of yours...:yahoo:

'sides, since hooking is a crime your MOM would've been jailed for it. in fact, THAT should've happened before she shit YOUR sad ass into the world...:lol:

What you can't do though, it change the facts of your original lies and bullshit.

which were? hm, you mean the lie about not creating extra handles? the lie that you question Hammer about my screen name? hm, i'm having trouble pinning this down....

Matter of fact, you further proved my point!!

at the risk of repeating myself...that YOU'RE A LIMP-DICKED CANDY ASS WHO ISNT SMART ENOUGH OR HAS THE BALLS ENOUGH TO ANSWER FOR YOUR OWN FUCK-UPS. LOL I do HATE REPEATING A GAG, BUT YOU did ASK...

As pissed as Hammer was at me, with me asking him a direct question, he refused to say that I was using the ChiefsLakers ID

he didn't DENY it either, which puts you right back at square one. meaning you expect us to take YOUR word for it. and that's something that's not worth half a sack of manure and a bucket of piss around here. NO ONE is stupid enough to take your word for ANYTHING. LOL you keep getting more pathetic and desperate by the post and don't even REALIZE it. GREAT stuff...:laugh3:

So continue to troll , waste your days and nights here worrying about me, and then when you get frustrated enough from getting your ass handed to you, throw in some stereotypical remarks!!
It's kind of flattering

LMFAO!!! "worrying"? too damn funny. obviously you have "worrying" confused with "laughing in your face". this is a good place for your boyfriend Doors lame ostrich gag...

Before we know it, you will be back to the homophobic/racial stuff, and then maybe Hammer will see you for the useless waste of sperm that you are and send you packing

too bad that was just another lie on YOUR part. with all the handles you had back on CBS it sure was easy to agree with yourself, wasn't it...

but here's the thing. if i call YOU gay i'm not cracking on gays, i'm cracking on YOU. just like when you got all offended from me calling you SHORT. you tried to say i was ragging on short people. this is how you operate, Turnip. and it's EMBARRASSING. LOL, didn't your pops EVER teach you to be a man? WOW...

as far as the rest i'll talk to my li'l white wife(who btw, is a whole lot SOUTH of 300 lbs) about this racism issue you seem to be trying to pin on me. thanks for the suggestion, ol' sock...:lol::lol:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The years at CBS where you were TROLL of the year 2 years in a row? I remember them. I also remember how you posted fake pics of "your son" playing video games with heat players and trainers. I remember that as well.

Funny that after we noticed how you were posting stolen probably facebook pics you stopped posting any more pics... i wonder why. LMAO

Your fake life and persona has followed us here at SportsHoopla... Hammer probably only saw 1 fake acct unlike the 5 or 6 we saw ar CBS...per year.

You as sure as CL?

I still have the photos and Hammer has a site so good at detecting that he found Sports Dick on a mail order bride site.

How about he gets the pictures (if he agrees), your choice, any or all , and if he finds them anywhere else I agree to a lifetime IP and user name ban, and if (when) he doesn't, you agree to the same?

Deal? Or go hide like the rest of them and just keep running your fucking mouth!

RedRum

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pop2:

"Waiting for Turnip to POST his "son" side pics"

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, How did this work out for you?

I do though, have a wikileaks version of the PM you sent Hammer asking.

Dr. Mr MC Hammer,

I loved your music back in the day!

Anyway, I have a favor to be aksing of you.
Turnip has been kicking my ass on a daily basis.
Even though I only troll your site, never support your sponsors, or add anything of substance here, could you please go along with me and say he stole my username?

It's only been around 4 months, but we can say it was an oversight.

P.S., is there anyway you can delete my user name from linking as a visitor to his page? I kinda said I never was there.

Also, if you have some free time, can you maybe delete the thread where I picked the Lakers to beat the Spurs? I kind of also got my ass handed to me on that one. (whisper) I kinda swore I never said that.

One last thing, can you please delete that post he put up of last years CBS power rankings?
I kinda also fucked up there and missed the part about it just being off season upgrades.

Please feel sorry for me.
wow, that was lame...with a twist of weak...

Turnip must REALLY be mad at me now, he's blowing out both his brain cells...

can you really hold your head up after posting THIS...?:noidea:

RedRum

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You as sure as CL?

I still have the photos and Hammer has a site so good at detecting that he found Sports Dick on a mail order bride site.

How about he gets the pictures (if he agrees), your choice, any or all , and if he finds them anywhere else I agree to a lifetime IP and user name ban, and if (when) he doesn't, you agree to the same?

Deal? Or go hide like the rest of them and just keep running your fucking mouth!

GO ahead big mouth...post the pics or STFU .. there are about 4 of us in here that saw them back at CBS.

RedRum

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:whistle:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You as sure as CL?

oh wait, everybody. Turnip is a SUCK-sessful man...with courtside seats...and a wife who use to cheerlead for the Heat...:rollseyes:

anyone with enough RETARD in them to just take this brain-fumbling asswipe's word for ANY of this needs to be locked up in a rubber room...

and before you open your cock-holster and say "bet", hell no, Turnip. why would i waste my time with that pathetic bullshit? i'll simply refuse to believe it...just like every OTHER lie you've ever spouted...

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All I did was ask you a question, which you didn't answer.

Has your boy Jackie Nick been a front runner his whole life?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you blind or stupid? LETS SEE THE PICS.

I'll ask slower.........

Lifetime IP and User name ban or not?

Just type YES or NO.

Its not that hard.:doh: