• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

RedRum

You Cant Handle the Truth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, where did SportsChic go? She was outted as a fraud and hasn't come back.

Lives in Chicago? NOT

Is a woman? Probably NOT

Was her in her avatar? NOT (was from a mail order bride website from Columbia)

Bwwwaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Interesting posts those were...:scratch::confused:

RedRum

You Cant Handle the Truth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would bet that if the heat had not won the title this year , the following posters would be NOWHERE NEAR THIS SITE OR THS THREAD:

Turnip - Bandwagon 1. After the MAVS finals , he claimed he usually never posts during the offseason and the summer..LMAO
Heatles - Never left the miami threads until after the finals. I wonder why.
Triple X - his drive by's would be gone had the heat lsot and his dribbles here are not worth reading
BOT - he would be here..he has no loyalty to any team..fair weather fan

Flauge I respect and he would still be here had the Refs and NBA not given the heat the title.
BBD , i didnt see your arse before when the heat lost previously or when the heat were the pathetic irrelevant team they will soon be and most of these "heat" fan dissapeared like rats at CBS.
Punchline I respect..somewhat.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would bet that if the heat had not won the title this year , the following posters would be NOWHERE NEAR THIS SITE OR THS THREAD:

Turnip - Bandwagon 1. After the MAVS finals , he claimed he usually never posts during the offseason and the summer..LMAO
Triple X - his drive by's would be gone had the heat lsot and his dribbles here are not worth reading

Flauge I respect and he would still be here had the Refs and NBA not given the heat the title.
BBD , i didnt see your arse before when the heat lost previously or when the heat were the pathetic irrelevant team they will soon be and most of these "heat" fan dissapeared like rats at CBS.

I actually posted in the Finals series thread - DURING the series. I'd still be on here, but I would've probably taken a few days off. Why would I avoid the general board? Because I'm scared of what you're going to say?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bandwagon MY ASS. I told you I am a bandwagon CANES fan, not a Heat fan.
I've has season tickets since the day they moved into the AAA, so my 'fanship' has nothing to do with the Heat being good or bad. I've seen plenty of both.

As far as posting in the offseason. This stuff is all pretty new to me. I really figured I wouldn't post much in the summer, but if I have some downtime, I tend to log on.
If you don't like it, ignore me or deal with it.

I was here when we lost to the Mavs, so why would you assume I would fret over losing to the Spurs?
Winning is much preferred to losing, but trust me, I am fine either way.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think its funny. Did CL get busted also?

Now if TLF would disappear, we could get back to talkin hoops. Championship heat hoops.

Not publicly, but who knows?

I never read Sport Chics posts, but I never thought 'she' and Cl were the same.

Now, I'm not so sure.

Both blatantly lied even though there was direct proof in front of their eyes.
Who does that? Probably one and the same.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad you're back CL. You're the only one that collectively owns every Heat fan, but me of course. Lol

lol, can't be helped. as long as you're still here i'll always be second. but i'll settle for that...:lol:

i ain't kiddin', though. there are some seriously weird twists and turns since we got here. you could almost write a comedy skit with all this material...

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CL can't possibly be SportsChic, CL can spell.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heatles/CL-

okay you guys wanted the link (well CL doesnt, but I will just assume he does)...

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...al-guess-who-just-reported-post-thread-8.html

that's the thread. i think it is hammerdown.. but somebody lists a bunch of buy a bride websites 'her' picture was from.. which caused a few questions from me.. mostly how do i delete my browser so my wife will never see i went to this site? and why did i not know of this site before i got married?

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, can't be helped. as long as you're still here i'll always be second. but i'll settle for that...:lol:

i ain't kiddin', though. there are some seriously weird twists and turns since we got here. you could almost write a comedy skit with all this material...

im glad this site outs people. it's great. hopefully they cant see the other sites i have up while im here. i can explain them.. not well.. but i can explain.

Stormfront 007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im glad this site outs people. it's great. hopefully they cant see the other sites i have up while im here. i can explain them.. not well.. but i can explain.

You should of seen CBS. One guy, I think they called him GOO GOO, was a sex predator and a bunch of dudes posted his pic and address and DL picture and arrest records. That guy got super duper outed.

I routinely called SportChic out for being a dude and she always had something slick to say. Come to find out, she is a he. They tore her apart, err him apart on that NGS site. Found out his real name and stuff.

Good work.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should of seen CBS. One guy, I think they called him GOO GOO, was a sex predator and a bunch of dudes posted his pic and address and DL picture and arrest records. That guy got super duper outed.

I routinely called SportChic out for being a dude and she always had something slick to say. Come to find out, she is a he. They tore her apart, err him apart on that NGS site. Found out his real name and stuff.

Good work.

Are you sure about that? Reason I ask is that I'm a mod on that site and this is the first I've heard of that!!

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heatles/CL-

okay you guys wanted the link (well CL doesnt, but I will just assume he does)...

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...al-guess-who-just-reported-post-thread-8.html

that's the thread. i think it is hammerdown.. but somebody lists a bunch of buy a bride websites 'her' picture was from.. which caused a few questions from me.. mostly how do i delete my browser so my wife will never see i went to this site? and why did i not know of this site before i got married?

Appreciate it Flauge. I will not let this slide with Triple X on the Heat board. :lol:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you sure about that? Reason I ask is that I'm a mod on that site and this is the first I've heard of that!!

100% true. i was part of that whole ugly affair...if you're talking about the Goo Goo thing...

the info didn't stay posted for very long, though...