• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering that the article in question is a year old and you and turnip are STILL going on and on about it, it seems that both of your panties got pretty twisted!!

Just sayin'!!

Again, nice story, but not true.
The reason I reposted it was because it was evidence to show that CL didn't honor a bet we had made.

You now seem to be his biggest apologist.
You read what he wrote. Are you in good conscious going to say he didn't believe those were actual power rankings AS HE WROTE?

Besides the obvious, he posted the article on the Heat Haters thread.
Why post it there? The article was PRO Heat. It said the current champs had the 5th best summer of additions.

What obviously happened was he just saw the Lakers in the 1 spot, which surprised nobody, and ran with it.
When many of us pointed out how he blew it, including BK , he went into his typical lie because I can mode, regardless of how stupid I come across doing it.

CL is the biggest follower/ ass glom here and once Jefe didn't honor a bet with me, he just followed in his footsteps.

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seek help Turnip.

Three posts in a row and who cares about your politician type of story changes responses dumb ass cBS multi SN's troll.

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad we get to call people dumb asses here like Turn Up The Screen Names and they can't cry like DWhine Wade to the Mods like on cBS.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seek help Turnip.

Three posts in a row and who cares about your politician type of story changes responses dumb ass cBS multi SN's troll.

sleezy, oily, and manipulative. these and a WHOLE lot of other words describe this clown to a tee...

the reason i never buy into this psycho clown's bullshit...ever...

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate the Heat TEAM, only LeBron James for the way he knowingly
mislead Cavalier fans in the year prior to "The Decision."

BTW,the only times I've been anywhere near Cleveland I was passing through
on the way somewhere else. I had no rooting interest either way before the guy I have
called "LeWrong Shames" left them.

For reasons connected to family matters the NBA teams I root for are
the Celtics, Thunder and Timberwolves.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice story, but here is what really happened.

Technically all CBS bets ended when CBS shut down.
In spite of that, and AFTER losing the bet, I offered to honor it with the only kicker being that you had to say that you would have honored the bet had you had lost.

Instead of just saying yes, and then selecting the avi of your choice for me to post, you chose to go the drama route.

All avi bets require the winner to select the avi for the loser, not the nonsense you are implying now.

So, for the final time, if you want it honored, just confirm that you would have honored it, and if you do that, select the avi and decide which 30 days I post it for. If you want to wait until November, no biggie to me.

Really?!? Who decided that? YOU?!? I haven't seen one single former cbs poster say that until you just did right now!!

You can bloviate and spin all you want. There is however, one indisputable fact: You made a bet, you lost and you did NOT honor the bet!! End of story!! Spin it how you want, but the facts are the facts!!

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, nice story, but not true.
The reason I reposted it was because it was evidence to show that CL didn't honor a bet we had made.

You now seem to be his biggest apologist.
You read what he wrote. Are you in good conscious going to say he didn't believe those were actual power rankings AS HE WROTE?

Besides the obvious, he posted the article on the Heat Haters thread.
Why post it there? The article was PRO Heat. It said the current champs had the 5th best summer of additions.

What obviously happened was he just saw the Lakers in the 1 spot, which surprised nobody, and ran with it.
When many of us pointed out how he blew it, including BK , he went into his typical lie because I can mode, regardless of how stupid I come across doing it.

CL is the biggest follower/ ass glom here and once Jefe didn't honor a bet with me, he just followed in his footsteps.

Didn't you just say in your previous post that once cbs went down that all bets were off? Or were those just the bets that you lost?

You can spin and call me a "CL apologist" all you want, but the fact remains that you lost a bet and didn't honor it and the article that you have your panties in a bunch over, is a year old and that's :lame:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate the Heat TEAM, only LeBron James for the way he knowingly
mislead Cavalier fans in the year prior to "The Decision."

BTW,the only times I've been anywhere near Cleveland I was passing through
on the way somewhere else. I had no rooting interest either way before the guy I have
called "LeWrong Shames" left them.

For reasons connected to family matters the NBA teams I root for are
the Celtics, Thunder and Timberwolves.

Haven't you heard? No one's allowed to hate Lebron James because of that anymore!! Just ask turnip!!:laugh3:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't you just say in your previous post that once cbs went down that all bets were off? Or were those just the bets that you lost?

You can spin and call me a "CL apologist" all you want, but the fact remains that you lost a bet and didn't honor it and the article that you have your panties in a bunch over, is a year old and that's :lame:

he lost mine as well and weaseled his way out of it, saying the article i posted didn't use the words "gag article", even though i PROVED the rankings weren't real ones. i think the evidence shows that Turnip's simply a backpedaling, spineless, conniving bullshit artist and we can all see the truth. it is what it is...

the guy's on a personal vendetta and it's kinda funny to watch, but it does get tiresome at times...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?!? Who decided that? YOU?!? I haven't seen one single former cbs poster say that until you just did right now!!

You can bloviate and spin all you want. There is however, one indisputable fact: You made a bet, you lost and you did NOT honor the bet!! End of story!! Spin it how you want, but the facts are the facts!!

You have really turned into 1 giant DOUCHE.

ACTUALLY, there was a thread created about.
http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...on/96809-so-will-anyone-honor-their-bets.html

Did you reply to it? NO. THAT IS FACT.

FACT is, I'm the only one who offered to honor a losing bet.

To honor a losing avi bet, one must be given to avi to post. IT ISN'T ROCKET SCIENCE.

NOBODY HAS EVER picked out what they think the other person would want them to post.

Your argument is assinine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyways, seems the scummy little troll's gone back to "lawyering", so let him run his flytrap. bottom line, he lost. i know it, HE knows it. it's there in black and white...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have really turned into 1 giant DOUCHE.

ACTUALLY, there was a thread created about.
http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...on/96809-so-will-anyone-honor-their-bets.html

Did you reply to it? NO. THAT IS FACT.

FACT is, I'm the only one who offered to honor a losing bet.

To honor a losing avi bet, one must be given to avi to post. IT ISN'T ROCKET SCIENCE.

NOBODY HAS EVER picked out what they think the other person would want them to post.

Your argument is assinine.

I already stated what I would have done if the shoe were on the other foot!! Your namecalling merely proves that you know I am correct and your "technicalities" aren't working for you!!

Bottom line remains unchanged: You lost a bet that you didn't honor and you still have your panties in twist over something that is a year old!!:lame:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already stated what I would have done if the shoe were on the other foot!! Your namecalling merely proves that you know I am correct and your "technicalities" aren't working for you!!

Bottom line remains unchanged: You lost a bet that you didn't honor and you still have your panties in twist over something that is a year old!!:lame:

When did that happen? You never once answered the question (at least where I saw).

Anyway, this is my LAST response because we just keep saying the same thing over and over.

If you want the bet honored, you need to do 2 things.

Pick out the avi (like the bet requires), I'm not a psychic, and then say what date you want it posted.

As far as name calling, you have to be kidding. Most of your posts to me sink to that level where my posts to you don't normally don't. In this case, IMO, you are acting like a douche.

I've never had a 'problem' with you. That doesn't mean we have to agree on everything though.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, now you've done it, TF12. you've become the next "victim" in Turnip's personal vendetta against Lakers fans....:lol:

enjoy...:laugh3:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did that happen? You never once answered the question (at least where I saw).

Anyway, this is my LAST response because we just keep saying the same thing over and over.

If you want the bet honored, you need to do 2 things.

Pick out the avi (like the bet requires), I'm not a psychic, and then say what date you want it posted.

As far as name calling, you have to be kidding. Most of your posts to me sink to that level where my posts to you don't normally don't. In this case, IMO, you are acting like a douche.

I've never had a 'problem' with you. That doesn't mean we have to agree on everything though.

Haven't named called you at all outside of using the term turnip and when I said your a narcisisst. So, that would be incorrect on your part.

As for honoring the bet, I already told you (repeatedly) that I don't care if you honor it or not and I told you in a previous post what I would have done if the situation were reversed.

As I told you, the only reason that I even brought it up is because you kept bloviating about honoring bets on principle, which you simply have not done!! Essentially, you have become the proverbial pot calling the kettle black!!

Best thing to do at this point, in my opinion, is to drop the whole honoring bets and year old arguments over some article and move on to more recent events!!

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't named called you at all outside of using the term turnip and when I said your a narcisisst. So, that would be incorrect on your part.

As for honoring the bet, I already told you (repeatedly) that I don't care if you honor it or not and I told you in a previous post what I would have done if the situation were reversed.

As I told you, the only reason that I even brought it up is because you kept bloviating about honoring bets on principle, which you simply have not done!! Essentially, you have become the proverbial pot calling the kettle black!!

Best thing to do at this point, in my opinion, is to drop the whole honoring bets and year old arguments over some article and move on to more recent events!!

Short memory? I found these in like 3 minutes! Quickly scanning a few pages of the Nick Young thread. This is ONE thread. So please stop with the holier then though bullshit.

"And I responded to it dipshit!! "

"Clearly your stupidity is a natural talent!! "

"No!! You're stupid because you can't follow any points "

"That's why your stupid!! "

"Wrong again dumbass!! "

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turnup, I used to laugh on CBS at the amount of abuse you could handle. Now it's just sad. Maybe you should throw in the white towel and start fresh.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, I gotta know the story behind the Teal Swordsman screenname and avi!!