• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would you guys say Miami isnt a dynasty?

3 titles and 4 final appearances in 8 years.

2006, 2012, 2013. Unless youre cutting out 2006 because of no Lebron different coach. If that's the model youre using for dynasty.. that's cool. We will be a dynasty after this season then.

GET BACK NFL, COLLEGE FOOTBALL, AND NBA!!! I miss you.

Because 3 titles and 4 finals appearances in 8 years, pales in comparison to dynasties such as:

The 60's Celtics and their winning something like 9 straight!!

The 80's Lakers and their 5 titles and 9 finals appearances in 11 years!!

The 90's Bulls and their 6 titles in 8 years

The 00's Lakers and their 5 titles and 7 appearances in 10 years!!

That is why we can say the Heat are not a dynasty!!

To be fair to the Heat, however, with the current CBA, a true dynasty may be much more difficult to achieve than it ever has been. This may be to the point that the Heat end up being recognized as the "last dynasty", but only time will tell on that one!!

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What were you intentions,CL

But it didn't though.

If it did, there would have been arguing whether or not the 76er's, Nets, Lakers should be ranked higher than Miami. But none of that happened. You following so far???

The reason none of that happened was because it was quickly pointed out that the article wasn't what you thought it was. None of your Laker buddies came to your defense about the article when you first posted it. None of them said "see these rankings show this guy thinks the Lakers, 76'ers, Nets, etc... have a better team than the Heat right now. The reason they didn't was because they actually read the article.

So in closing, the article didn't do what you intended it to do. All it did was show that you made a mistake and (a year later) still haven't manned up and admitted in doing so. You just keep saying others are the dumb ones because they took the time to read it and you didn't.

Considering that the article in question is a year old and you and turnip are STILL going on and on about it, it seems that both of your panties got pretty twisted!!

Just sayin'!!

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. CL is getting torn up over here. Where is the taco cart lady to the rescue? I'm sure she will have something insightful to say. NOT

I'm cracking myself up. Lol

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because 3 titles and 4 finals appearances in 8 years, pales in comparison to dynasties such as:

To be fair to the Heat, however, with the current CBA, a true dynasty may be much more difficult to achieve than it ever has been. This may be to the point that the Heat end up being recognized as the "last dynasty", but only time will tell on that one!!

Im not trying to claim the heat are on the level of any of those dynasties mentioned above. but i do believe they can be put in the category of the Spurs. i dont even really count anything in the 60s and 80s anymore in comparisons. basketball is beyond different now. the cba, free agency, 30+ teams, 3 point line.. game is just to different. for better or worse, the game has changed. i believe mostly for the better. i blame AAU.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this heat team doesnt qualify for those all time dynasty teams. they win one this year.. we can talk then. 3 in a row is insanely special.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this heat team doesnt qualify for those all time dynasty teams. they win one this year.. we can talk then. 3 in a row is insanely special.

:agree: The Heat completing the 3-peat would put them in the conversation, especially when you consider that they would have to make 4 straight finals appearances to do it and that hasn't been accomplished since the Showtime Lakers did it in the early 80's!!

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A really stupid decision by the NBA in general. Stupid to go away from a business model that you made you successful in the first place. Bird's Celtics and Magic's Showtime Lakers propelled the NBA into the Jordan era and so forth. No one cares to watch an NBA Finals where you essentially may have the Wizards vs. Jazz (just throwing out hypothetical matchups.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: The Heat completing the 3-peat would put them in the conversation, especially when you consider that they would have to make 4 straight finals appearances to do it and that hasn't been accomplished since the Showtime Lakers did it in the early 80's!!

The Heat aren't a dynasty as of yet. But you're right, one more should do it, especially with the potential of 4 straight Finals appearances. However, alot can happen in the meantime.

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pipe dream. Just enjoy the full season one this year.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who keeps letting you out of the kitchen?

Try getting out of Miami some time in the near future. Women came out of the kitchen several decades ago everywhere else. Some of them can even kick your ass, I'd wager.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try getting out of Miami some time in the near future. Women came out of the kitchen several decades ago everywhere else. Some of them can even kick your ass, I'd wager.

I'd put all of my vcash on SC!!:suds:

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who keeps letting you out of the kitchen?

One trick pony :).

Just like Handicrappers who is Black Belt and not Real Deal.

Took me awhile to figure out that :lame: troll from cBS from the tacos comments there,

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Single and lonely :lame: troll. That is why he is high on LeBum James and DWhine Wade.

Gives meaning to his life since he is a virgin except to his collection of blow up dolls that he pose them in the kitchen when not in use :)

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I actually got out of Miami quite a while ago. Got to see the world while I was in the military. There probably are women out there that could kick my ass - Ronda Rousey, Gina Carano, etc.

I just like to poke fun at the trolls.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Single and lonely :lame: troll. That is why he is high on LeBum James and DWhine Wade.

Gives meaning to his life since he is a virgin except to his collection of blow up dolls that he pose them in the kitchen when not in use :)

:laugh3:

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually got out of Miami quite a while ago. Got to see the world while I was in the military. There probably are women out there that could kick my ass - Ronda Rousey, Gina Carano, etc.

I just like to poke fun at the trolls.

You must poke yourself alot as well while Im poking Heatmyshorts mom. GN to all the badwagon Heat fans.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me there are dozens of other examples of proof.
suuuurrrreeee there are. truth to tell, it isn't like i CARE what you OR your boyfriend Turnip think of what i post. apparently my words are effective enough. look at YOU 2 clowns...:laugh3:

Others need a hobby?? You're the one here 18hrs a day Mr. 2,800 "I agree" posts

Turnip must've tossed you a BIG fish this time. but hey, let's look at the common denominator of this opinion:

you:opponent to Lakers fans and kicked off the site for being a troll...

Turnip: opponent to Lakers fans and kicked of the site for being a troll...

wth i'll even throw in WCF: opponent to Lakers fans and kicked off the site PERMANENTLY for being a troll...

no doubt about it, you losers opinion of my life i truly hold in high regard. LMAO one idiot lies and the others swear by it. you clowns know SOOOOO much about me. too damn funny...

keep up the good work around here, you ignorant hick. seems you almost have Turnip's penchant for entertainment value...:laugh3::laugh3: