• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
course i guess i shouldn't be peeved at the door prize. after all, he always DID fall right in line behind whatever his master Turnip had to say. hell, it isn't like he agrees with his thinking, trolls in the same fashion, and even follows his team even though he's a professed Knicks fan...:laugh3:

so in retrospect i'd say Turnip got ONE loyal follower around here. nice job, ol' sock. enjoy...er, "taking turns"...:lol:

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha Ha Cl, now you have to play a one up game with Door Prize,

He also has a pair of tight leather skinny pants like his idol :)

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha Ha Cl, now you have to play a one up game with Door Prize,

He also has a pair of tight leather skinny pants like his idol :)

LMFAO!!!! ok, i might've suggested it, but i REALLY didn't wanna think about it. some visuals are TRULY disgusting...:omg:

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO!!!! ok, i might've suggested it, but i REALLY didn't wanna think about it. some visuals are TRULY disgusting...:omg:

Crack me up!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCJ8mCV39M8]Miller Lite Skinny Jeans HIGH QUALITY VERSION - YouTube[/ame]

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What were you intentions,CL

pretty obvious by now, but since you want me to repeat myself it got YOU LeClown loving prick's panties in a bunch

But it didn't though.

If it did, there would have been arguing whether or not the 76er's, Nets, Lakers should be ranked higher than Miami. But none of that happened. You following so far???

The reason none of that happened was because it was quickly pointed out that the article wasn't what you thought it was. None of your Laker buddies came to your defense about the article when you first posted it. None of them said "see these rankings show this guy thinks the Lakers, 76'ers, Nets, etc... have a better team than the Heat right now. The reason they didn't was because they actually read the article.

So in closing, the article didn't do what you intended it to do. All it did was show that you made a mistake and (a year later) still haven't manned up and admitted in doing so. You just keep saying others are the dumb ones because they took the time to read it and you didn't.

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turnip on South Beach :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIk9ILDLvyA]Sabina Gadecki - Miller Lite European Man Thong Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Punchline in a NY bar :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S6qVg0eGgU]Miller Lite_Man Card Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What were you intentions,CL

But it didn't though.

:laugh3:so YOU say...

If it did, there would have been arguing whether or not the 76er's, Nets, Lakers should be ranked higher than Miami. But none of that happened. You following so far???

i don't know. according to the dumb and dumber of this site my "reading and comprehension skills" aren't quite up to snuff...:rollseyes:

The reason none of that happened was because it was quickly pointed out that the article wasn't what you thought it was. None of your Laker buddies came to your defense about the article when you first posted it. None of them said "see these rankings show this guy thinks the Lakers, 76'ers, Nets, etc... have a better team than the Heat right now. The reason they didn't was because they actually read the article.

ah, so it was for my Lakers buddies approval that i did it. well, if you say so...

and here i thought Turnip had a good time making shit up...:L

So in closing, the article didn't do what you intended it to do. All it did was show that you made a mistake and (a year later) still haven't manned up and admitted in doing so. You just keep saying others are the dumb ones because they took the time to read it and you didn't.

well, i WILL say one thing that's pretty obvious. a year later it STILL has you LeClown loving pricks in a dither...which means i'm even better than I think i am. we-hell, i MUST say that you and your lord-master Turnip have done a marvelous job proving what a pair of dimwits you are...MARVELOUS. um, however, there STILL seems to be one thing missing. the PROOF where i stated these were the GENUINE POWER RANKINGS. wonder why that is...?

i mean let's face it. a year later he's lost a bet over it, and here YOU are trying to convince me to say something that simply isn't true. i'm telling you BOTH you're a constant supply of yucks on these boards. DO keep up the good work...:10:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

actually i have to give punchline some credit these days. he's only about discussing the game and LEAVING it at that. hell, he's even the one who introduced me to this site, so i don't have anything bad to say about the guy. it clowns like Jimbo and his trainer Turnip that get what they deserve around here...

maybe the both of them should follow punchline's example...?:noidea:

just sayin'...

Last edited by a moderator:

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
course i guess i shouldn't be peeved at the door prize. after all, he always DID fall right in line behind whatever his master Turnip had to say. hell, it isn't like he agrees with his thinking, trolls in the same fashion, and even follows his team even though he's a professed Knicks fan...:laugh3:

so in retrospect i'd say Turnip got ONE loyal follower around here. nice job, ol' sock. enjoy...er, "taking turns"...:lol:
Dude, when you post an original thought about basketball, it will be your first. All you do is reply to Laker fans saying "I agree with what you say"..."Great post, I agree"..."LOL jefe, 5 stars"......"I wish Mamba was still here, he'd put _____ in his place"......the reason you wanted Mamba back is because you don't know a goddamn thing about basketball. You're the clear definition of a follower. It's been that way forever. That's why you camp out at this thread (starting it a soon as you registered) and the same one on CBS, because you have no knowledge to give about the game or players in other threads. All you do is wait and do what we're doing right now....

Have you even started one single thread on this board other than this one?

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually i have to give punchline some credit these days. he's only about discussing the game and LEAVING it at that. hell, he's even the one who introduced me to this site, so i don't have anything bad to say about the guy. it clowns like Jimbo and his trainer Turnip that get what they deserve around here...

maybe the both of them should follow punchline's example...?:noidea:

just sayin'...

Will take that and sorry BK :)

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, when you post an original thought about basketball, it will be your first.
see? even THIS line is just like Turnip. does he throw you a fish every time you post in HIS fashion...?

All you do is reply to Laker fans saying "I agree with what you say"..."Great post, I agree"..."LOL jefe, 5 stars"......"I wish Mamba was still here, he'd put _____ in his place"......

amazing how some folks...er, "recollection"(i LOL'd) isn't quite up to speed. but hey, whatever you say. lol it's always what i thought just like Turnip you don't LIKE what i have to say, so you marginalize. well, NOW my feelings are crushed. sheesh, you surely know how to hurt a guy...:laugh3:

the reason you wanted Mamba back is because you don't know a goddamn thing about basketball.

eh, i'd say i respectfully disagree with you, but then i don't respect you one iota...:lol:

as far as Mamba goes i'll wait for you to dig up the post where i wished he was back for that reason. must be there with your proof about me saying those power rankings were the genuine article...

You're the clear definition of a follower. It's been that way forever.

says the guy who's got his tongue so embedded in Turnip's ass he even got kicked off the site just like him...:yahoo:

That's why you camp out at this thread (starting it a soon as you registered) and the same one on CBS, because you have no knowledge to give about the game or players in other threads. All you do is wait and do what we're doing right now....

which is what? make a fool out of you two losers? hell, it's pretty easy...ESPECIALLY when you clowns are supplying me the material...

damn, quit crying like a little girl over it. in fact, my daughter's tougher than BOTH you prissy little whack jobs. no one else seems to have a problem when it comes to discussion except YOU 2 fools. wonder why that is..."

Have you even started one single thread on this board other than this one?

as a matter of fact, i have. not that i really cared about that...OR feel the need to prove myself to a couple of anonymous jerks on a message board...:laugh3:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perfect example from this morning:

HAHA....the reason you see it that way is because you saw TF12 say it. If he didn't then you'd still have no fucking clue as always.

LMAO!!! so THIS is your "proof" huh? niicceee. sorry, Jimmybob hickboy, but i just happen to agree with the guy's assessment. you have a problem with that? should i have followed it up with an essay? sorry, but i'm not a long-winded, boring clown like you and Turnip. btw, i'll say it again. seems no one else has a problem with what i say OR how i say it. good job with this "find" though. guess you*snicker* have me right where you want me now...:lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how 'bout this, Jimmybob? remember that thread you started about money, pussy, and weed? apparently you don't have enough of the 1st one, and have smoked WAY too much of the last one. give the middle one a shot. you just might be a fraction less of an asshole if you did. just a suggestion...

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me there are dozens of other examples of proof.

Others need a hobby?? You're the one here 18hrs a day Mr. 2,800 "I agree" posts

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice story! However it makes no sense.
All of the bets were made "way back on CBS".
My sign up date here was April 17 th, which happened to be the same night the Lakers made the playoffs or the night I lost our bet.

If you recall, I didn't even remember who I had bet and there was no way for me to look back on CBS because everything had been taken down.

I came on here and asked if the person I had bet had migrated and if they would have honored the bet.
Instead of getting a confirmation, I got a ramble, so I took that as a NO.

The bet CL lost to me was made a few weeks or so before CBS shut down, and that is why I withdrew from the Heat vs the field bet, which CL ended up losing to others, but to no surprise also failed to honor.

The good thing about bets here, is that perhaps Hammer might actually make people honor them.
That is the reason he no longer will make any bets.

Bottom line is this: you bloviate ad nauseum about people not honoring bets and how they should be honored "on principle"!! You had a bet that you have not honored "on principle" or otherwise!!

Again, I really don't care if you honor it or not and feel that it is too late anyway!! The only reason I brought it up is because of the way you have gone on and on about someone else not honoring a bet!!

You can apply all of the spin that you want, but the bottom line is that you did not follow what you claim is your "principle" of honoring bets!! There is no way to twist around that simple fact and continuing to try and do so, is only making you look worse (which is really quite a feat considering your history)!!