• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Miami is a Dynasty.

Crack me up!

80 % of a tittle on a Russell Westbrook on the take and Spurs fuck up in game 6 with Duncan and Parker on the bench at the end saved by a journey man Ray Allen before the sun shining on a dog ass (flopping king LeBum James) in game 7.

The Turnip from ESPN :)

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, if the roles were reversed, I would have picked my own anti-Lakers or pro-Heat avi and posted it!!

Or, I wouldn't be chiding others about not honoring bets or talking about honoring a bet "on principle"!!

As I said, I really don't care if you honor the bet or not, it's freakin' message board avi bet and it's so far after the season that it seems pointless anyhow.

I just think you should drop the schtick about others not honoring bets and talking about how they should "on principle"!!

The bet that YOU keep harping on CL about was from way back on cbs, yet you want to chide CL for talking about something you did when we all first migrated to this board!!

Nice story! However it makes no sense.
All of the bets were made "way back on CBS".
My sign up date here was April 17 th, which happened to be the same night the Lakers made the playoffs or the night I lost our bet.

If you recall, I didn't even remember who I had bet and there was no way for me to look back on CBS because everything had been taken down.

I came on here and asked if the person I had bet had migrated and if they would have honored the bet.
Instead of getting a confirmation, I got a ramble, so I took that as a NO.

The bet CL lost to me was made a few weeks or so before CBS shut down, and that is why I withdrew from the Heat vs the field bet, which CL ended up losing to others, but to no surprise also failed to honor.

The good thing about bets here, is that perhaps Hammer might actually make people honor them.
That is the reason he no longer will make any bets.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes I regret having turnip truck on ignore. He is too funny when he throws his tantrums after another poster takes him to the cleaners and leaves him hanging out to dry.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice story! However it makes no sense.
All of the bets were made "way back on CBS".
My sign up date here was April 17 th, which happened to be the same night the Lakers made the playoffs or the night I lost our bet.

If you recall, I didn't even remember who I had bet and there was no way for me to look back on CBS because everything had been taken down.

I came on here and asked if the person I had bet had migrated and if they would have honored the bet.
Instead of getting a confirmation, I got a ramble, so I took that as a NO.

The bet CL lost to me was made a few weeks or so before CBS shut down, and that is why I withdrew from the Heat vs the field bet, which CL ended up losing to others, but to no surprise also failed to honor.

The good thing about bets here, is that perhaps Hammer might actually make people honor them.
That is the reason he no longer will make any bets.

images

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes I regret having turnip truck on ignore. He is too funny when he throws his tantrums after another poster takes him to the cleaners and leaves him hanging out to dry.

I have him on ignore also with many others of his bandwagon fans buddies with that idiota Shane also. I here and there hit read the post or read his crazy talk if someone quotes it.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, if the roles were reversed, I would have picked my own anti-Lakers or pro-Heat avi and posted it!!

Or, I wouldn't be chiding others about not honoring bets or talking about honoring a bet "on principle"!!

As I said, I really don't care if you honor the bet or not, it's freakin' message board avi bet and it's so far after the season that it seems pointless anyhow.

I just think you should drop the schtick about others not honoring bets and talking about how they should "on principle"!!

The bet that YOU keep harping on CL about was from way back on cbs, yet you want to chide CL for talking about something you did when we all first migrated to this board!!

No need to rely on memory. Post 59 on this thread confirms exactly what I said.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would you guys say Miami isnt a dynasty?

3 titles and 4 final appearances in 8 years.

2006, 2012, 2013. Unless youre cutting out 2006 because of no Lebron different coach. If that's the model youre using for dynasty.. that's cool. We will be a dynasty after this season then.

GET BACK NFL, COLLEGE FOOTBALL, AND NBA!!! I miss you.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO!!!! CL didn't lose his last bet. Turnip WELCHED. honorless scum that he is. it's cool, though. it only PROVED who has the inability to "read or comprehend...":lol:

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO!!!! CL didn't lose his last bet. Turnip WELCHED. honorless scum that he is. it's cool, though. it only PROVED who has the inability to "read or comprehend...":lol:

Here comes the all day posts defending himself with the story changing each post :)

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

even with multiple i.d's this clown would take an absolute BEATING back on cBS. i'm betting right now he wishes he could still pull that off and "applaud" his own genius...:laugh3:

loser will be losers. it simply is the way of things...

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would you guys say Miami isnt a dynasty?

3 titles and 4 final appearances in 8 years.

2006, 2012, 2013. Unless youre cutting out 2006 because of no Lebron different coach. If that's the model youre using for dynasty.. that's cool. We will be a dynasty after this season then.

GET BACK NFL, COLLEGE FOOTBALL, AND NBA!!! I miss you.

Bulls 6 tittles in eight years is a benchmark however the Heat won't match.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so Turnip. how 'bout another round of "try to get CL banned from the site." it's been a REAL fun game so far...:laugh3::laugh3:

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotta admit it, Flauge. that'd be a REAL tough act to follow...

the 90s bulls are a tough act to follow. best sports dynasty in my lifetime. 6 titles over 8 years. Miami has a long way to go to match that.. and quite frankly, I dont see them getting there. Wade would be 37. Only chance Miami would have is if they do what the bulls did.. kind of retool the team in the middle of the run.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the 90s bulls are a tough act to follow. best sports dynasty in my lifetime. 6 titles over 8 years. Miami has a long way to go to match that.. and quite frankly, I dont see them getting there. Wade would be 37. Only chance Miami would have is if they do what the bulls did.. kind of retool the team in the middle of the run.

sounds about right. in any case i agree with your earlier post. we get football in a few short weeks. looking forward to a NON disastrous season lol...

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sounds about right. in any case i agree with your earlier post. we get football in a few short weeks. looking forward to a NON disastrous season lol...

same with the dolphins. patriots look ripe for a fall.. although truthfully, i think it's still a year or two away.. but hey it's july and i can hope. we got mike wallace. you want a fantasy pick if you play fantasy football.. lamar miller of the dolphins should be available late. worth a look then.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so Turnip. how 'bout another round of "try to get CL banned from the site." it's been a REAL fun game so far...:laugh3::laugh3:

I'll pass.
Every time you refused to bet, I actually won the game.

It was all about who was telling the truth vs lying with the bet being the determining factor.

Common sense and logic would indicate the person wanting to bet is the one telling the truth and the person refusing the bet is the one lying.:clap:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sadly for you, the thread still exists:lol:

+ Join the "Heat Haters" club now!

- Join the "Heat Haters" club now!

August 31, 2012 3:11 pm

yep, that's right. i still come here to hate the Heat because i can lol...

anyways, i figured what the heck, how about some pre-season power rankings? and no need to get your panties in a bunch, Heat fans...
smiley-cool.gif

These power rankings are not a reflection of team strength. We'll have those for you the Tuesday before the season opener. These rankings reflect only the events since Game 5 of the NBA Finals. They do reflect whether the team needed to improve or not. The Thunder and Heat get points for already being at a point where they needed very little. From there, it's based off the draft, trades, and free agency. Here's how the offseasons of all 30 teams stack up.

1. [Los Angeles Lakers]: What, are you surprised? Look, only the Lakers could get two-time MVP, lead-the-league-in-assist-rate-for-
players-playing-30-minutes-per-game
, legendary point guard [Steve Nash]... and it wasn't the best offseason move they made. They landed one of the league's best passers and an elite shooter, then turned around and acquired the league's best defensive force and center. It's the Lakers' world, we're all just living in it. And if these rankings were based on overall roster? The Lakers might still be here.

2. [Brooklyn Nets]: Re-signed [Deron Williams]. Found him a running mate. The money doesn't matter because the owner is loaded. They brought back [Brook Lopez] and kept [Gerald Wallace], so the trade of their lottery pick wasn't worthless. They added to the bench and moved into the offices in Brooklyn. So yeah, they did allright. The Nets may not win a championship, but they moved way up the ladder in a single offseason.

3. [Philadelphia 76ers]: The Sixers are like that friend who was living a safe, comfortable life as an accountant, nice two-bedroom townhouse in the burbs, driving a Volvo. Then one day he ups and starts his own business. Maybe he'll fail, but at least he tried. That's the Sixers, who swung for [Andrew Bynum]. Their other moves weren't even really good overall. But Bynum was a gamechanger and a bold move. They get points for that.

4. [Denver Nuggets]: Took a player who struggled last season in a bigger role, especially defensively, and a good role player with a lot of money left, and moved him for an All-Star that's one of the best complimentary players in the league. Nabbed a versatile wing in [Evan Fournier] and retained [JaVale McGee] for a good but not outrageous contract. Huge summer for the Nuggets who didn't put their future on the table.

5. [Miami Heat]: Being already awesome is a bonus, but really this is how the Heat managed to make one big move and get that much better. [Ray Allen] is such a phenomenal fit for what they do and what they need. The Heat needed every three-pointer [Shane Battier] made in the playoffs, but that's not something they can rely on. Allen givs them just such a weapon and for a good price, too. Sticking it to their rivals in Beantown warrants extra points as well.

6. [Boston Celtics]: It wasn't the remodel we expected, and it wasn't a total win-now summer either. It was somewhere in-between. Boston replaced Allen with [Jason Terry], upping their trash talk quotient if nothing else. They ensured [Kevin Garnett] would retire a Celtic, and made a gamble on [Jeff Green]. Even if that doesn't work out, they snagged [Courtney Lee] and drafted two promising rookies who each have problems, but also huge upside. Boston walked a delicate wire this offseason and seem primed for another strong season.

7. [New Orleans Hornets]: They could have signed Stephon Marbury and it would have been fine after they drafted [Anthony Davis]. Luckily for them, they didn't, they drafted [Austin Rivers], who may love to shoot like Marbury but is... you know, not... that. (Though Marbury was fantastic at Rivers' age, too.) The Hornets would have had a great offseason with just the draft. Instead they brought in [Ryan Anderson] on a solid deal and snagged [Robin Lopez]. They didn't get a point guard, but it was still a phenomenal summer for the Hornets.

8. [Los Angeles Clippers] : Well, they didn't lose [Blake Griffin], which is a nice start. They added [Jamal Crawford] as the veteran shooter/four-point scoring machine, and retained Billups. Snagging [Grant Hill] is a nice pickup that's great for karma if nothing else, and [Ronny Turiaf] can play the [Reggie Evans] roll well enough and actually defend. Good offseason for the Clippers, taken down mostly by how much better their roommates got.

9. [Oklahoma City Thunder] : Re-signed [Serge Ibaka] on a bargain. [Kevin Durant] and [Russell Westbrook] got better. Drafted [Perry Jones] III on a steal late in the first-round. What else do you want? The NBA title? Well, that's going to have to wait.

CL67

See Replies · In Reply To... · Reply · Permalink

ChiefsLakers67