• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's pretty clear the guy loves to embarrass himself. now he's really trying to get me to share his humiliation of getting the boot outta here, which i find hilarious. it's an "honor" which both him AND door prize share(though door prize didn't stoop to an alt)...

Only way you would get the boot is if he determines you are lying. Correct?
If not, I get the boot (although I am less then 0% worried about losing).

You are either found to be lying or not.
What's so complicated about it?

And to be factually correct, I didn't get booted for any alt.
I got booted for asking him a Heat/James question.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, i ain't kiddin'. if this short, lying barfbag DOESN'T have a screw loose my name ain't what it is...

So, tell us again how why/how your name shows up on my visitor page?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least tell the truth.

The DAY the Lakers made the playoffs/and or we switched to this sight, I asked who I had bet with and then asked if that person would have honored the bet had they lost.

You responded with some ramble that concluded with you not answering the question nor saying you wanted me to honor the bet.

I KNOW I lost the bet, although it wasn't here, but still offered to honor it.

If you now have cooled down and HONESTLY say you would have honored it, I will believe you and post whatever avi you want me to for the 30 days.

LOL, you lost your last bet with me and WEASELED your way out on some goofy technicality. i can't speak for TF12, but i wouldn't trust you as far as i could throw your lying ass...

tell me again who can't read a sports article, clown...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only way you would get the boot is if he determines you are lying. Correct?
If not, I get the boot (although I am less then 0% worried about losing).

You are either found to be lying or not.
What's so complicated about it?

And to be factually correct, I didn't get booted for any alt.
I got booted for asking him a Heat/James question.

lol, i'll let THEM determine the truth. YOU can stay out of the loop. sorry if that chaps your pathetic hide...:laugh3::laugh3:

and btw, ANOTHER lie. you got booted for being a "dick troll". LOL you are HILARIOUS...

you sure got CAUGHT using alts though, didn't ya...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, you lost your last bet with me and WEASELED your way out on some goofy technicality. i can't speak for TF12, but i wouldn't trust you as far as i could throw your lying ass...

tell me again who can't read a sports article, clown...

LOST to you?

No FUCKING way.

You posted those pre season improvement power rankings as though they were actual power rankings, because that's what you believed they were.

There is no denying it (without lying), the is no rationalizing it any other way.

Your hand was caught in the cookie jar just like right now with your ID on my page.

You can argue it all day, you can counter it with nonsense that has nothing to do with it, but it doesn't change WHAT IT IS.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOST to you?

No FUCKING way.

You posted those pre season improvement power rankings as though they were actual power rankings, because that's what you believed they were.

There is no denying it (without lying), the is no rationalizing it any other way.

Your hand was caught in the cookie jar just like right now with your ID on my page.

You can argue it all day, you can counter it with nonsense that has nothing to do with it, but it doesn't change WHAT IT IS.

i proved the article WASN'T the actual rankings, you MADE UP A TECHNICALITY and weaseled your way out. proof's in the pudding. YOU LOST. DEAL with it, jackass...

i NEVER said the article was genuine rankings anywhere in my post. i DID say it'd wrankle some of YOUR sorry hides, though...and it DID. lol, you can't POSSIBLY be any more pathetic than you are today...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least tell the truth.

The DAY the Lakers made the playoffs/and or we switched to this sight, I asked who I had bet with and then asked if that person would have honored the bet had they lost.

You responded with some ramble that concluded with you not answering the question nor saying you wanted me to honor the bet.

I KNOW I lost the bet, although it wasn't here, but still offered to honor it.

If you now have cooled down and HONESTLY say you would have honored it, I will believe you and post whatever avi you want me to for the 30 days.

Incorrect!! I said that I no longer cared if you honored the bet or not. However, just today on post #828 you said: "Reality is, the bet should have been honored by those involved on principal alone IMO".

I realize that you were referring to a different bet. However, if you TRULY believed that a bet should be honored on principal, then you would have honored the bet anyway!!

I still don't care whether you honor the bet or not, that is your choice. However, it is a bit disingenuous to say that a bet should be honored on principle and then not honor a bet because the person that you lost the bet to, doesn't care if you honor it or not!!

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOST to you?

No FUCKING way.

biffT.jpg

McFly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why are you still here!

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry, Turnip. but you ain't looking to good with all this lying and spinning today. may i suggest you take a nap, swallow some more meds, and then come back when you compose yourself? just trying to help ya, little bit...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's funny. Turnip's spent half the day denying he's a dirty, conniving scumbag even though the evidence strongly suggests that's EXACTLY the case. his thread clown rating is STILL alive and well...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Incorrect!! I said that I no longer cared if you honored the bet or not. However, just today on post #828 you said: "Reality is, the bet should have been honored by those involved on principal alone IMO".

I realize that you were referring to a different bet. However, if you TRULY believed that a bet should be honored on principal, then you would have honored the bet anyway!!

I still don't care whether you honor the bet or not, that is your choice. However, it is a bit disingenuous to say that a bet should be honored on principle and then not honor a bet because the person that you lost the bet to, doesn't care if you honor it or not!!

I see what you are saying, but here IMO is why I feel you are wrong.

You can't deny, that for no reason, other then it being the honorable thing to do, I offered to honor the bet.

Your response though, was what it was.

Lets remember, our bet was an avi bet, not a banned from thread bet.

How can/could I honor a losing avi bet if you didn't choose an avi for me to post?

It's on you now. I, from day 1 attempted to honor the bet.

If you are telling me that you would have honored it, I have no reason to not believe you, and that was all I asked.

If you want your 'winnings', just pick any avi, I will honor that bet like I honor any losing bet I have ever made.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry, Turnip. but you ain't looking to good with all this lying and spinning today. may i suggest you take a nap, swallow some more meds, and then come back when you compose yourself? just trying to help ya, little bit...

I'm looking alot better then the Bozo whose name is on my visitor page.

Face it, your pussy is way bigger then your confidence for the real truth to come out.

I don't know anyone who wouldn't bet on a sure thing. I can't even say you talk a good game, because the obvious is the obvious.

At least everyone who is reading this will have a reason to feel better about themselves.
They couldn't possibly be near as fucked up or as demented as you are:lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking alot better then the Bozo whose name is on my visitor page.
well, let's see. caught using multiple alts, booted for being a dick troll, KNOWN for blabbing personal info to the known world at the drop of a dime, being PROVEN to be a flat-out welcher. yep, you're doing REAL good here, little fella...:lol:

Face it, your pussy is way bigger then your confidence for the real truth to come out.

nah, i'm just secure no machine on this site will prove i EVER used an alt. too bad YOU can't say that...:laugh3:

I don't know anyone who wouldn't bet on a sure thing. I can't even say you talk a good game, because the obvious is the obvious.

aw, don't cry, little fella. i know the game you're trying to play. i just don't feel like playing. why should i? it seems to bother you that i won't, and who could pass up something THAT beautiful...?

At least everyone who is reading this will have a reason to feel better about themselves.
They couldn't possibly be near as fucked up or as demented as you are:lol:

so YOU say, but i think everyone who's read this KNOWS what a sleazy little scumbag you are...just like when Flauge and punchline(2 of your OWN faithful) realized whatta crummy little liar you were back when you first got busted. nicely done...

i dunno, but i think i can hold my head high. YOU? LMAO, not so much...

JoeLunchBucket

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LAKER hate is 'evah so sweet!

Yes Miami is a Dynasty.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a message from average Joe...

"damn, no matter what bad turns my life may take, at LEAST i'm not Turnip...:lol:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see what you are saying, but here IMO is why I feel you are wrong.

You can't deny, that for no reason, other then it being the honorable thing to do, I offered to honor the bet.

Your response though, was what it was.

Lets remember, our bet was an avi bet, not a banned from thread bet.

How can/could I honor a losing avi bet if you didn't choose an avi for me to post?

It's on you now. I, from day 1 attempted to honor the bet.

If you are telling me that you would have honored it, I have no reason to not believe you, and that was all I asked.

If you want your 'winnings', just pick any avi, I will honor that bet like I honor any losing bet I have ever made.

Personally, if the roles were reversed, I would have picked my own anti-Lakers or pro-Heat avi and posted it!!

Or, I wouldn't be chiding others about not honoring bets or talking about honoring a bet "on principle"!!

As I said, I really don't care if you honor the bet or not, it's freakin' message board avi bet and it's so far after the season that it seems pointless anyhow.

I just think you should drop the schtick about others not honoring bets and talking about how they should "on principle"!!

The bet that YOU keep harping on CL about was from way back on cbs, yet you want to chide CL for talking about something you did when we all first migrated to this board!!