• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny, but i don't remember Hammer creating a thread about ME being caught using alts. so it'd SEEM the CORRECT answer is YOU. nice try, though little man...

anyone else trying to lie in the face of the evidence? :lol:didn't think so...

Any fool can create a thread here ( not calling Hammer one), just by registering and accuse or say anything they want. Who cares? Whatever?

What can't be done is creating a fake visitor link to somebody's page.

You are on my page= that you were on my page.
You can lie about until you turn purple.
Doesn't erase your name or change the FACT it had to be you and also just further confirms that you would and have lied about anything.

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, SC. the spin cycle continues...

now Turnip's trying to start a conspiracy that the powers that be on this site just didn't like him and made all this crap about alts up to get him outta here...:laugh3:

IP addresses with the supporting cookies lie,

:lame: troll!

Plus go to hell sexist loser Heatless :)

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any fool can create a thread here ( not calling Hammer one), just by registering and accuse or say anything they want. Who cares? Whatever?
LMFAO!!!! APPARENTLY you do...

AND QUIT SUCKING UP TO HAMMER. HE knows you're lying, too...

What can't be done is creating a fake visitor link to somebody's page.

yet ANOTHER spin. too bad it wasn't ME who was popped on the site's equipment

You are on my page= that you were on my page.
You can lie about until you turn purple.
Doesn't erase your name or change the FACT it had to be you and also just further confirms that you would and have lied about anything.

does it ALSO confirm the FACT you had my handle when we started here? hm. so YOU can lie 'til you turn 10 shades of purple, but you're a skeezy little multi-alt using LOSER. nothing's gonna change that, Turnip. and you can whine, cry and plead your case to the 4 corners of the Earth, but you got caught with your hand in the cookie jar. sorry about it, ol' sock...:lol:

too damn funny. LOVE it when this liar is on the defensive...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry, Turnip. but YOU ain't getting me to go anywhere. keep on trying to weasel and manipulate the situation, but we already KNOW who the liar is. so jst sit back in your chair, strap on your seat belt, and enjoy the fact that i'll come and go as i please...and there ain't a DAMN thing you can do about it...:lol::lol:

"i don't want you to go anywhere. i say bring it on, but then i lie like a cheap rug and make up bullshit to get you kicked outta here. i HATE you, CL. i can't fuckin' STAND you...or Mamba...or jefe...":bawling:

gotta feel sorry for the short, weak little scrub...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
does it ALSO confirm the FACT you had my handle when we started here? hm. so YOU can lie 'til you turn 10 shades of purple, but you're a skeezy little multi-alt using LOSER. nothing's gonna change that, Turnip. and you can whine, cry and plead your case to the 4 corners of the Earth, but you got caught with your hand in the cookie jar. sorry about it, ol' sock...:lol:

too damn funny. LOVE it when this liar is on the defensive...

SOOOO....Now Hammer protected me by not disclosing I had your original handle:lol::laugh3::lame:,?

Is THAT actually what you are saying??????????????????????????????????

Here is where it is a bad combination for you to be a liar + be stupid.

IF there was a fake CL, Hammer would have banned the IPO and whatever else was connected to it. Banned. It could no longer exist, let alone link to you. Correct?

The link on my visitor doesn't connect to cyberspace, it connects to YOU.

Once again, if you are so confident that it wasn't you, let's settle it once and for all with a bet, to be settled by Hammer.

Why on earth would you refuse knowing he has already banned me for a week once already unless you are scared of the truth?

Last edited by a moderator:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry, Turnip. but YOU ain't getting me to go anywhere. keep on trying to weasel and manipulate the situation, but we already KNOW who the liar is. so jst sit back in your chair, strap on your seat belt, and enjoy the fact that
i'll come and go as i please...and there ain't a DAMN thing you can do about it...:lol::lol:

"i don't want you to go anywhere. i say bring it on, but then i lie like a cheap rug and make up bullshit to get you kicked outta here. i HATE you, CL. i can't fuckin' STAND you...or Mamba...or jefe...":bawling:

gotta feel sorry for the short, weak little scrub...

As long as you don't bet, you are good as gold:lol:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last 19 visitor(s) to this page were:
  1. bone3421
  2. celticsintheoc
  3. ChiefsLakers67
  4. Flauge+
  5. Forty_Sixand2
  6. geneh_33
  7. GoldenSpur
  8. Heatles84
  9. heatmyshorts+
  10. JDM
  11. Lakers+USC=#1
  12. Malibu
  13. MISKO
  14. montsho
  15. Ragingcroc
  16. Reverend Jim
  17. Shanemansj13
  18. SportsChic
  19. TRIPLE 777
Correct. Easy answer. YOU.

Anyone else on this list deny visiting?

Didn't think so:lol:

And for another round/reason to prove CL is full of shit, the link says LAST 19 visitors, which where I come from means most recent.

The nonsense you keep referring to happened like the 1st week we were here.
:suds:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there WERE a lotta goofs here posting a 4 or 5 game series, but i don't think you were one of 'em. you at least were willing to give the Spurs some proper respect if i remember right...

I know, I'm not going to deny that. I'm only responsible for what I say, I'm not going to be judged by the vast majority of the Heat fanbase - which I will admittedly say, a significant portion is rather fickle.....no denying that.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you didn't but I sure never saw you make a post that they would win it in 7 due to a last second shot by Ray Allen that he just pretty much had to throw up there hoping it would go in. Lucky for you it did.

To go off of what Turnup said, there are no style points in winning titles. In fact, Miami's two back-to-back titles are similar to the Lakers from 2009-2010.

The 2012 title still counts as one title just like the 2013 title. The Spurs have never been beaten or trailed in a Finals series, until the Heat beat them. In sports it's sometimes better to be lucky than good. In the last 28 seconds, the Heat had a bit of luck on their side. Not with Ray Allen hitting that 3-point shot (the man's been doing that since I was in middle/high school). But for Manu and Kawhi Leonard missing critical FTs down the stretch. But that's sports. You have clutch moments, and then you have choke moments.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To go off of what Turnup said, there are no style points in winning titles. In fact, Miami's two back-to-back titles are similar to the Lakers from 2009-2010.

The 2012 title still counts as one title just like the 2013 title. The Spurs have never been beaten or trailed in a Finals series, until the Heat beat them. In sports it's sometimes better to be lucky than good. In the last 28 seconds, the Heat had a bit of luck on their side. Not with Ray Allen hitting that 3-point shot (the man's been doing that since I was in middle/high school). But for Manu and Kawhi Leonard missing critical FTs down the stretch. But that's sports. You have clutch moments, and then you have choke moments.

:agree: As the late, great Chick Hearn used to say: "Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good and if you can be both, you've really got something"!!

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for another round/reason to prove CL is full of shit, the link says LAST 19 visitors, which where I come from means most recent.

The nonsense you keep referring to happened like the 1st week we were here.
:suds:

and for ANOTHER round of "turnip's a lying scumbag", check his own thread designed to get rid of yours truly and the thread where Hammer caught him DEAD in the act. TOO funny. well, i tell ya what, little man. you live with your shame. you DO wear it well...:lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SOOOO....Now Hammer protected me by not disclosing I had your original handle:lol::laugh3::lame:,?

Is THAT actually what you are saying??????????????????????????????????

Here is where it is a bad combination for you to be a liar + be stupid.

IF there was a fake CL, Hammer would have banned the IPO and whatever else was connected to it. Banned. It could no longer exist, let alone link to you. Correct?

The link on my visitor doesn't connect to cyberspace, it connects to YOU.

Once again, if you are so confident that it wasn't you, let's settle it once and for all with a bet, to be settled by Hammer.

Why on earth would you refuse knowing he has already banned me for a week once already unless you are scared of the truth?

ho hum. this is it, huh? no need for me to fear ANYTHING. here i'll go s-l-o-w-l-y for you. YOU are PROVEN to have had multiple handles, and i haven't. that pretty much wraps it up. so, until the day that the MODS prove it i think i'll be secure that i haven't lowered myself to YOUR level. there, you may now return to your humiliated lifestyle...:laugh3::laugh3:

Last edited by a moderator:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, i'm glad i meet with your approval. not that i truly cared...:rollseyes:

Turnip ought not talk about not honoring bets!! I know one he didn't honor. Wasn't ever going to say anything, but since he keeps bringing up bets.........

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Turnip represented George Zimmerman, he would of been found guilty.

Get a life split personality loser :)

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

well, Turnip's a fool and a frontrunner, but the rest i agree with...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turnip ought not talk about not honoring bets!! I know one he didn't honor. Wasn't ever going to say anything, but since he keeps bringing up bets.........

it's pretty clear the guy loves to embarrass himself. now he's really trying to get me to share his humiliation of getting the boot outta here, which i find hilarious. it's an "honor" which both him AND door prize share(though door prize didn't stoop to an alt)...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At least tell the truth.

The DAY the Lakers made the playoffs/and or we switched to this sight, I asked who I had bet with and then asked if that person would have honored the bet had they lost.

You responded with some ramble that concluded with you not answering the question nor saying you wanted me to honor the bet.

I KNOW I lost the bet, although it wasn't here, but still offered to honor it.

If you now have cooled down and HONESTLY say you would have honored it, I will believe you and post whatever avi you want me to for the 30 days.