• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And fort the LAST TIME dumb ass Real Deal, tacos don't come from Colombia.

:L

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If not for some serious luck on the Miami side of the floor, they wouldn't have won the series. And how many Heat fans picked Miami in 4 games? 5? 6? Including you?

Maybe you're a troll who isn't drunk, which is worse. :lol:

Guess what? They still won the series. I actually never made a prediction on the Heat winning the series. I said the series was going to go 6 or 7 games. If you find a post where I said Miami would sweep or win in 5, then I'll let you pick my avatar for two weeks.

Have at it.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess what? They still won the series. I actually never made a prediction on the Heat winning the series. I said the series was going to go 6 or 7 games. If you find a post where I said Miami would sweep or win in 5, then I'll let you pick my avatar for two weeks.

Have at it.

there WERE a lotta goofs here posting a 4 or 5 game series, but i don't think you were one of 'em. you at least were willing to give the Spurs some proper respect if i remember right...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there WERE a lotta goofs here posting a 4 or 5 game series, but i don't think you were one of 'em. you at least were willing to give the Spurs some proper respect if i remember right...

You mean the same type of respect you gave them when you predicted the 7 seed, Kobeless Lakers to beat them?

And before you run your big yap, I never made any prediction before the series.

Last edited by a moderator:

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean the same type of respect you gave them when you predicted the 7 seed, Kobeless Lakers to beat them?

Sure idiota.

Just like you where not the 1st to be busted for Alts here :)

Now we know that Jefe on cBS was your dumb ass playing both sides of the fence.

BANDWAGON Idiota! If the Lakers won then...................

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Have at it.

Maybe you didn't but I sure never saw you make a post that they would win it in 7 due to a last second shot by Ray Allen that he just pretty much had to throw up there hoping it would go in. Lucky for you it did.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you didn't but I sure never saw you make a post that they would win it in 7 due to a last second shot by Ray Allen that he just pretty much had to throw up there hoping it would go in. Lucky for you it did.

Didn't know they handed out the trophy based on style points.

Last I heard, winner was the first team to win 4 games by 1 or more points.

Fact is, the Heat played pretty sloppy, inconsistent ball during a lot of the playoffs combined with them playing some quality teams.

Despite all of it, however it played out, they won 16 games,

Good enough for me.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, do you EVER get tired of telling the same old lies, dim bulb...?

the difference between a prediction contest and a true post on the matter seems to escape you...sort of like SANITY, you diminutive troll...

idiot expect a Lakers fan to pick AGAINST the Lakers.NOT gonna happen...

ooo, considering how YOU "run your big yap" around here i truly feel insulted...:rollseyes:

back to your high chair, loser...:laugh3:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't know they handed out the trophy based on style points.

Last I heard, winner was the first team to win 4 games by 1 or more points.

Fact is, the Heat played pretty sloppy, inconsistent ball during a lot of the playoffs combined with them playing some quality teams.

Despite all of it, however it played out, they won 16 games,

Good enough for me.

Translation:"if the Heat hadn't gotten lucky i'd be on suicide watch". always a huge difference between what this goofy troll says and what he MEANS...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure idiota.

Just like you where not the 1st to be busted for Alts here :)

Now we know that Jefe on cBS was your dumb ass playing both sides of the fence.

BANDWAGON Idiota! If the Lakers won then...................

nah. jefe was really jefe back on cBS, but Turnip here stole his handle when we showed up at the Hoop, and the mods here caught him red-handed in the act. LOL, this ridiculous, short, over-sensitive little bandwagoner was so bent on seeing me and jefe cave in that he stole our handles and wrote and that sad, wimpy trash about how "great" the Heat are and how the Lakers "suck". pretty friggin' EMBARRASSING for a "man"(i LOL'd) in his 50's, i'd have to say. in fact, to this day he's STILL trying to get everyone to buy into his lie that I'M the one with multiple handles. hasn't worked yet, but he DOES keep on trying...:laugh3:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nah. jefe was really jefe back on cBS, but Turnip here stole his handle when we showed up at the Hoop, and the mods here caught him red-handed in the act. LOL, this ridiculous, short, over-sensitive little bandwagoner was so bent on seeing me and jefe cave in that he stole our handles and wrote and that sad, wimpy trash about how "great" the Heat are and how the Lakers "suck". pretty friggin' EMBARRASSING for a "man"(i LOL'd) in his 50's, i'd have to say. in fact, to this day he's STILL trying to get everyone to buy into his lie that I'M the one with multiple handles. hasn't worked yet, but he DOES keep on trying...:laugh3:

A lot of yapping, but also a lot of acting like a giant pussy when I wanted to bet you on it:lol:.

And factually, was accused of making a Jefe 2 pt win prediction, nothing else, certainly not being you.

You, on the other hand show up as a visitor on my page, but for some reason, even though its there for the world to see, feel the need to lie about it.:laugh3:

So, who is the accused here and who is the PROVEN liar:wtf2:.

Evidence speaks for itself.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of yapping, but also a lot of acting like a giant pussy when I wanted to bet you on it:lol:.

And factually, was accused of making a Jefe 2 pt win prediction, nothing else, certainly not being you.

You, on the other hand show up as a visitor on my page, but for some reason, even though its there for the world to see, feel the need to lie about it.:laugh3:

So, who is the accused here and who is the PROVEN liar:wtf2:.

Evidence speaks for itself.

yep, lotta yapping...on YOUR part. but cutting through all of your BULLSHIT all it takes is one simple question that i KNOW you won't admit to...

which one of us was CAUGHT? me? or YOU...?

keep making a FOOL out of yourself...

"Evidence speaks for itself"...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turnip STILL wants the mods to take his word over their own equipment. EMBARRASSING...but FUNNY AS HELL...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and obtw, short on height and brains, who would be doing the "accusing" outside of YOU? LMAO that's what i thought...

in OTHER words, nobody special OR worth a damn...:laugh3:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Speaking of Jefe, is it really any wonder why he never reappeared?

How many different time and ways did he proclaim to us that the Heat positively didn't have what it took to repeat?

Looks like Geneh is now following in his footsteps.:lol:

Eventually they will lose. Maybe this season? Who knows?
But it hardly takes a genius to take the other 29 teams per season and make a prediction.

Who has the balls to predict which team will defeat the Heat and make some sort if wager on it?

I predict the line of people to stat at zero, same as every other year.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Jefe, is it really any wonder why he never reappeared?

How many different time and ways did he proclaim to us that the Heat positively didn't have what it took to repeat?

Looks like Geneh is now following in his footsteps.:lol:

Eventually they will lose. Maybe this season? Who knows?
But it hardly takes a genius to take the other 29 teams per season and make a prediction.

Who has the balls to predict which team will defeat the Heat and make some sort if wager on it?

I predict the line of people to stat at zero, same as every other year.

which is why you were too much of a pussy to bet the Heat against the field, but were SOOOO sure they'd whip everybody. way to show that yellow streak, little man...

DO keep running your mouth. this is good stuff this morning...:laugh3:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turnip STILL wants the mods to take his word over their own equipment. EMBARRASSING...but FUNNY AS HELL...

His equipment has YOU on my page, correct.?

He typed that I made a Jefe 2 pt win prediction.
I certainly have never seen it on his equipment.
Have you? Didn't think so.

Your argument is hilarious though.
Perhaps think it through before you publicly type it though.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and btw, no one with a BRAIN will wager a damn thing with you considering what a slimey little weasel you are. you'll slide out of it on the tiniest of technicalities as always...

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said the Heat were one and done, also said the Pacers would defeat them in Game 7, also said they would lose to the Spurs in 5 games, AND I EAT TACOS, SO WHAT. It's sports, it's a toss up most of the time, just look at Game 6.