• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RB's

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which RB goes if he is brought in?
Throw a dart. He may be better than all of them. You don't sign him unless he is making the 53 at this point. If you think he can win the #1 job you make room somewhere.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throw a dart. He may be better than all of them. You don't sign him unless he is making the 53 at this point. If you think he can win the #1 job you make room somewhere.

I think they willing to roll with what they already have. I wouldn't mind Fred myself.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RB: It's looking more and more like McFadden is the only one that can pass protect. if so and if it is RBBC for the other 2 downs he is going to be the "1" to Randle's "1a" IMO...

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take Fred as DMC insurance. Its hard to say goodbye to Dunbar, but DMC can catch and so too can Fred, and both pass-pro better than Dunbar. I wouldn't mind if they found a way to keep Dunbar, but adding Fred on a limited basis provides more: vet leadership, an experienced back and a player that does a lot of things well.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take Fred as DMC insurance. Its hard to say goodbye to Dunbar, but DMC can catch and so too can Fred, and both pass-pro better than Dunbar. I wouldn't mind if they found a way to keep Dunbar, but adding Fred on a limited basis provides more: vet leadership, an experienced back and a player that does a lot of things well.

I will agree here and Fred is better insurance as a multi carry back over Dunbar.

I'm sure the team will have a injury move in their back pocket if either DMC or Randle are injured. Be it Fred or Rice (FriedRice) I'm sure they have a vet or two they will reach out to if needed.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dallas adds a back this weekend.
Do they roll with 4?
If not...I'd cut Dunbar and not look back. Dunbar as a specialty guy isn't a luxury this team can afford when the lead guy is McFadden

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Combine Dunbar's limited skill set with the fact Dallas doesn't, at least to this point, make a concerted effort to use him, I don't see it as important to keep him around. Even when Dunbar has seen usage, he hasn't been very durable. I would drop him for Fred Jackson in a heartbeat - if it were up to me.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fred Jackson signs with Seattle. Interesting, because it could mean Michael is getting cut....

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fred Jackson signs with Seattle. Interesting, because it could mean Michael is getting cut....
I watched a clip of Michael that a Seahawk fan posted of all of his runs and wasn't impressed at all. The guy doesn't make any cuts and doesn't run nearly as fast as he is supposed to be. I'd have no problem bringing him in if cut to take a look, but don't think he looks like more than a bottom of the depth chart NFL player. Just don't understand why we didn't take a close look at FJax

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched a clip of Michael that a Seahawk fan posted of all of his runs and wasn't impressed at all. The guy doesn't make any cuts and doesn't run nearly as fast as he is supposed to be. I'd have no problem bringing him in if cut to take a look, but don't think he looks like more than a bottom of the depth chart NFL player. Just don't understand why we didn't take a close look at FJax
:agree: Jackson is a high character guy as well, while Michael seems to be a knucklehead. The fact that the Bills board is almost unanimous in being pissed about losing Jackson and a team like Seattle signed him says alot

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read a report from fox sports SW that said a high Cowboy source would not rule out a trade for a young RB. Just a thought here- what do u think it would cost for GIo

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read a report from fox sports SW that said a high Cowboy source would not rule out a trade for a young RB. Just a thought here- what do u think it would cost for GIo
A lot. I think he is still in the middle of Cincy's plans. He's going to get about 25% of the workload. Plus trading Gio would leave Cincy with a big problem if Hill were to be injured.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today? 1st rounder, which is too high. Worth a 4th

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot. I think he is still in the middle of Cincy's plans. He's going to get about 25% of the workload. Plus trading Gio would leave Cincy with a big problem if Hill were to be injured.
They do have Sexy Rexy Burkhead. I wouldn't mind either of them and actually would rather take Burkhead.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just can't get past not bringing in FJax. All offseason I said he was the guy I'd target, so yeah I was a little biased, but WTF. The guy can carry the mail but is a little bit of an injury issue at this point, so he is ideal for a rotation. Plus two of the things he has excelled at over the years were pass protection and short yardage. Both areas we need help with. It was almost the ideal fit.

Cowboys VP Stephen Jones called running back "a position of interest" for Dallas once NFL teams turn in their final cuts.

Joseph Randle's grip on Dallas' lead-back job appears to be fading, while the Cowboys should be fully aware of Darren McFadden's lengthy injury history. No. 3 back Lance Dunbar has spent three years in the NFL and never totaled more than 30 rushing attempts. The Cowboys missed out on running backs in the draft and could turn to the NFL waiver wire for increased depth.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They do have Sexy Rexy Burkhead. I wouldn't mind either of them and actually would rather take Burkhead.
Ummm, OK. How would he help us? What would his role be?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well since we are 10 days away and still not sure who is going to be the guy back there along with reports that we are still interested in RBs- not a good sign. This hasn't been the preseason I envisioned.