• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RB's

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys' Joseph Randle: Excused from the team
by RotoWire Staff | RotoWire
Joseph Randle (strained oblique) -- who reportedly could be facing a one or two-game suspension for violating the NFL's personal-conduct policy -- is excused from the team and is thus slated to be inactive for the Dallas Cowboys ' game against the Seahawks on Sunday, as he deals with what is described as a personal issue, NFL.com reports.

While Randle's status for this Sunday has been clarified, the running back's availability beyond Week 8 remains unclear. As a result, this weekend -- and quite possibly beyond -- the Cowboys are in line to roll with a ground game headed by Darren McFadden, with Christine Michael and Rod Smith also on hand to see complementary/reserve action in the team's backfield.
If we cut "Meat on the bone" Randle, what would we really be losing? I realize McFadden could get hurt, but I'd feel just as confident that Michael could pick up the minimal contribution Randle has been putting out. Now, about those Forte rumors.....Never happen, but that would be interesting for the right price

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we cut "Meat on the bone" Randle, what would we really be losing? I realize McFadden could get hurt, but I'd feel just as confident that Michael could pick up the minimal contribution Randle has been putting out. Now, about those Forte rumors.....Never happen, but that would be interesting for the right price

Forte would be interesting, but as you say probably unlikely. I just want to see what this team could be at full strength. We were all hoping for so much more this year, and we haven't been able to even see what we actually have.

As for Randle, I say cut bait and let Michael and McFadden handle it from here on out. One less prima donna couldn't hurt, could it?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a believer Randle could handle the starting RB position, but I agree it's time to let him go. I still think he got NFL RB talent, but he's not worth the headache.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well who might be out on the ole scrap heap to sign if McFadden gets hurt ?
not sure about Michael but I do think it might b time to let Joe "be successful elsewhere"

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would still like to trade for Oilver out of S.D.