• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ray Rice super thread.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, what I'm trying to say is if the asshole beat the crap out of you and you still married him you are beyond any reasonable doubt a full blown, card carrying, died in the wool idiot. Having singing talent and a great pair of legs doesn't exempt you from that rule.

Congrats. You have just shown that you are 100% ignorant about the issue of domestic violence and that apparently doesn't deter you from posting about it.

MKHawk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

They trotted her up there to apologize for her role in the incident. Months-long smear campaign may be a little strong but the Ravens handled this about as poorly as they could have.

Plus, they released Rice after the public saw the video. Not after they saw it.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it sounds crazy, but she might just love the guy...

She might have low self esteem. She might be more afraid of being alone than with him. She might have a greater fear of leaving than staying. She probably has all sorts of underlying issues for staying with him, none of which is love. That's just some pathetic copout for weak minded people to excuse their very dumb decisions...repeatedly.

always

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats. You have just shown that you are 100% ignorant about the issue of domestic violence and that apparently doesn't deter you from posting about it.

I took a women's studies classes in college. Domestic violence was a big topic. Battered women live in fear that if they step out of line that he will just beat them worse. They are afraid if they leave he will find them, etc.

But let me tell you, I've seen some sick documentaries where these women just need to pull it together. There needs to be some logic and self searching. They need to get out of there. Move far away if you have to. Not stay there.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She might have low self esteem. She might be more afraid of being alone than with him. She might have a greater fear of leaving than staying. She probably has all sorts of underlying issues for staying with him, none of which is love. That's just some pathetic copout for weak minded people to excuse their very dumb decisions...repeatedly.

I was kidding. Love is just an illusion. Chemical reactions in the brain and what not.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shouldn't feminists be up in arms about this ruling? Women are suppose to be treated just like men so had Ray Rice knocked out a dude no big deal right?

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took a women's studies classes in college. Domestic violence was a big topic. Battered women live in fear that if they step out of line that he will just beat them worse. They are afraid if they leave he will find them, etc.

But let me tell you, I've seen some sick documentaries where these women just need to pull it together. There needs to be some logic and self searching. They need to get out of there. Move far away if you have to. Not stay there.

From the way they were acting you could see she was not in fear. Now that he knocked her out, her outlook on things may have changed.

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So lets just march them straight to the therapist office and they can talk about their feeling for a couple years. That'll fix it. There is a reason you don't read about all the success stories in these cases. They don't exist. There are three resolutions that work.
1. Divorce and or geographical separation
2. Prison
3. Death

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now Ray Rice's wife is blaming the media for him being cut and suspended.

AOL.com Article - 'THIS IS OUR LIFE': Wife stands by Ray Rice in angry Instagram statement condemning media

Girl please. That's called real life. What you SHOULD be doing is thanking baby Jesus that Ray Ray isn't locked up behind bars right now. Forget the NFL. If that were any one of us, our asses would be out of a job and sitting in a jail cell right now awaiting trial. There's plenty of other ways to support a family than playing in the NFL. Here's some advice...tell Ray Ray to go find a job, and you may want to start cutting back on the bling bling.

images

Ties5o11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shouldn't feminists be up in arms about this ruling? Women are suppose to be treated just like men so had Ray Rice knocked out a dude no big deal right?

Ascribing logic to feminists is like ascribing morality to politicians.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now Ray Rice's wife is blaming the media for him being cut and suspended.

AOL.com Article - 'THIS IS OUR LIFE': Wife stands by Ray Rice in angry Instagram statement condemning media

Girl please. That's called real life. What you SHOULD be doing is thanking baby Jesus that Ray Ray isn't locked up behind bars right now. Forget the NFL. If that were any one of us, our asses would be out of a job and sitting in a jail cell right now awaiting trial. There's plenty of other ways to support a family than playing in the NFL. Here's some advice...tell Ray Ray to go find a job, and you may want to start cutting back on the bling bling.

images

First, Jesus is no longer a baby.

Second, behind bars is exactly where Rice belongs.

Third....jersey exchange.

Ravens to offer fans Ray Rice jersey exchange - NFL.com

Shield-Thread Killa

Tribal Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 876.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RACHET

No, what I'm trying to say is if the asshole beat the crap out of you and you still married him you are beyond any reasonable doubt a full blown, card carrying, died in the wool idiot. Having singing talent and a great pair of legs doesn't exempt you from that rule.
:agree:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting read

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone seen the elevator footage in real time? All the clips I see of the incident seem to be sped up in double time or down to a rate to where you only see one frame.

After the incident is over the footage always seems to play in real time with him dragging her around in the elevator.