• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rawls out for the season

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will stick with jackson and harris, Lynch should be pretty fresh when he comes back.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the 'next man up is Lynch'.....go figure.
Let Lynch sit until Round 1 of the playoff. Lynch will be back. He has to now.

Let's see what Coleman can do.

I guess we will find out what our coaching staff really thinks of CM, cause he IS available. Correct?

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind Michaels. He's not a world beater but he would come in knowing the playbook. He could get us through until beast cones back.

I thought the knock on him was that he didnt know the playbook.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Via the score( Canadian sports source)

Kam suffered a burised tailbone. Back at the end of the week

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind Michaels. He's not a world beater but he would come in knowing the playbook. He could get us through until beast cones back.

I think our history with Michael would indicate that he doesn't know what the word "playbook" means.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think our history with Michael would indicate that he doesn't know what the word "playbook" means.
Maybe if we give him some color crayons to scribble on the playbook, he might memorize at least three plays?

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we get lucky and Turbo becomes available soon. This Harris guy doesn't do much for me -- fumbled away points today and looks like a 3 ypc type guy.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we get lucky and Turbo becomes available soon. This Harris guy doesn't do much for me -- fumbled away points today and looks like a 3 ypc type guy.

I wasn't thrilled with watching Harris either. Plus, with his dreads all over the place just a matter of time before some defensive player grabs it and rip his head off

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off... I so want Lynch to be playing soon. Secondly, we are being negative towards Harris based on one game. I trust Pete to look at the film to determine whether Harris can fill in until Lynch is back or not.

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off... I so want Lynch to be playing soon. Secondly, we are being negative towards Harris based on one game. I trust Pete to look at the film to determine whether Harris can fill in until Lynch is back or not.

Watching the game it seemed like Harris did enough to keep the defense honest and to let Wilson do his thing.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were all loving some Lynch now... come back healthy Beast mode .... Man that's a tough break, Rawls has been fantastic ...

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the game it seemed like Harris did enough to keep the defense honest and to let Wilson do his thing.

Yeah, that'sounds my point. How many third & longs did Wilson have to deal with after Rawls was out of the game?

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harris wasn't a huge liability. That's about the best you can say about his performance today. He did fumble away points, but after that he was ok, getting a few yards or so most of the time. Is that all we need with the way the passing game is rolling? Yeah, maybe. But you can bet the coaches are looking at the watch and counting down the time until Lynch can play. Before today they were probably enjoying the luxury of being patient with his rehab, not even really sure where on the map Lynch even was (if you listened to PC's presser). That changed a bit today.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah realistically we talk about bringing someone in, but like some have been saying, think you gotta stick with it (after I really gave it some thought). Harris will practice with the 1st string team this week and will play against a weak Cleveland defense (statistically this season). Gotta see what he can do with that. He knows the playbook and style Pete wants and with Lynch due back soon what's the point to risk a new guy who has been out off a team for a while?

Plus, Wilson has been playing at a ridiculous level and so have the receivers spare a couple drops today. I don't think defenses will be able to stack the box like they did in games past and Balti was starting to key pretty heavily on the run when Rawls went out. "Beat us with your arm WILSON!" and surprise, he did.

If Lynch wasn't due back soon or was season ending then yah go out and get someone... but meh. Seems moot at this point. I guess you could anyway considering Rawls will be put on IR, but I think Harris gets the nod anyway. Rawls had a 2.8 ypc in his second game against Detroit, so runningbacks all can't kill it every game. Maybe Harris will pick it back up.

Balti also has a top 10 run D in YPC... so they're not terrible. Yah Rawls was slicing but maybe that would've slowed down.