• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another ILB bites the dust. Alexander Johnson out for season

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Torn pec just like Jewell. We have now lost our two top tacklers and our starting ILB's. This isn't good! This is starting to get ugly.

I had a pretty good feeling when I saw Johnson grab for his chest it reminded me of the same reaction that Jewell had when he tore his. Didn't look painful just uncomfortable. Maybe I am just too use to bad injury news... Whatever the case was... I just had a strong feeling that was it for him.

Baron Browning has been pretty injury prone thus far.. ILB is going to be a huge weakness for us. We have two very good starters there who are very dependable. Now Stranad needs to step up and see what we have in Browning. Micah Kiser is the fall back.

Our D just got a l ot weaker.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We already looked horrible without Jewell. I don’t know if we’re gonna be able to stop anyone missing Jewell and Johnson. Hopefully someone is ready to call the plays on the D side of the ball.

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sucks. The ILB's are pretty important to Fangio's scheme, so this will likely make things get worse then they already are, which is scary.

wishful thinking

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry guys as I'm making a comeback. I just finished my tryout with the Broncos and signed a contract for the rest of the season.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry guys as I'm making a comeback. I just finished my tryout with the Broncos and signed a contract for the rest of the season.
And here I thought you were a DB! Good to be versatile!

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ballhawking DB with return ability... We need ILB's. ;) I suppose we can use you on special teams though.