• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ravens post game

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he had several grant,manley and butz to name a few.richie petibon had a lot of great defenses in washington.
Ritchie Petitbon may have been the BEST DC during those glory years in the league. Just ask the late Jack Kent Cooke.
And this quote from Jack Kent Cooke:

“There’s no need for me to extol Richie’s capabilities,” Cooke said. “He’s the best defensive coach in the league. I wouldn’t trade him for any two.”

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think petibone and joe bugel were the best coaches gibbs hired as head coach.i can,t think of any others that had such a real impact on the redskins

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HEY!! A new guy .... Sportster here. hehe

I was not for the RR hiring however and I would argue he has drafted better than anyone in the past 20 years. Perfect? Hell no but the current roster is better than we have seen in a while. JDR and EB need to be the coaches on the field.
How you doing, sportster? I’m back from my self imposed exile. Now that Dan is gone, I’m happy.

RR is mediocre, at best. But he was the best we could do at the time. let’s see how things progress this year with him. Im flummoxed why we didnt address the oline more this off season, especially since we are start a young QB. SH has the tools, but he is green. He needs experience. For that, he has to survive. Not sure he can with this line.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How you doing, sportster? I’m back from my self imposed exile. Now that Dan is gone, I’m happy.

RR is mediocre, at best. But he was the best we could do at the time. let’s see how things progress this year with him. Im flummoxed why we didnt address the oline more this off season, especially since we are start a young QB. SH has the tools, but he is green. He needs experience. For that, he has to survive. Not sure he can with this line.
worst line since before gibbs,imo

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Glad to see you back.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Welcome back !