• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers vs KC in march to #1 draft Pick

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to JD, he's not coming up in Sept, no matter what he does for the reason of this minor league season.

He needs more time to work on things, totally agree with JD's decision and Rev is right. Next Sept at the earliest

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wes Littleton got a 3 inning save....if that game doesn't prove how silly saves are I don't know what does.

I enjoyed the hell out of that one. TAG and Lewin had a blast that night.

Also HOLY SHIT where did the last 7 years of my life GO?!?!?!

No kidding. I cannot believe that was 7 years ago either.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have absolutely had it with the character assassination of Yu Darvish by ESPN and other Dallas area media. It's completely unprofessional and unacceptable for them to shit all over Darvish to stir up controversy.

Also I want Wash fired immediately for his comments on Darvish today. No more shit from him...Just done.

What happened? I don't have any idea of what's got ya so riled up.

Fill me in please.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened? I don't have any idea of what's got ya so riled up.

Fill me in please.

There is more garbage that follows. I am sick of this shit.

Last edited by a moderator:

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First I have seen any of this.

JJT and Watkins have their own idiocy too. Claiming that all pitchers have soreness in September and it's not a big deal....Let's ignore the fact that 27 different pitchers have serious arm injuries this year right guys?

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rangers pitcher Derek Holland could make his first start of the season Thursday against the Mariners, according to the Dallas Morning News.

Holland was able to go 87 pitches during his most recent rehab start. Following the game, he declared himself ready to pitch in the majors. The club will need a fifth starter Tuesday with Yu Darvish sidelined. Holland is being considered for that start.

Holland has been sidelined the entire season after having offseason surgery on his knee.

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you put life in perspective it is nice to have your favorite teams succeed and be able to witness them doing so. However it is most important to look at the things you have accomplished and the things your children have as well and be so proud for them. I have had a headache for 3 weeks now and the doctors can't seem to figure it out. I had a CT scan on my brain and am waiting on the results today. I am sure I will be fine but when you hear about things like what happened to Richard Durrett, you can't help but be a bit concerned and think about what you would leave behind if you were to go suddenly.

I wish Larry the best in his fight with cancer and hope that he might recover to see what will likely be a WS win a few years down the road for the Rangers.

Wastin I am glad to hear you have been blessed and hope that you have many more blessings in your future.
Amen to that Murph. Hope you and Wastin stay with us till we kick that World Series door down!

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rangers pitcher Derek Holland could make his first start of the season Thursday against the Mariners, according to the Dallas Morning News.

Holland was able to go 87 pitches during his most recent rehab start. Following the game, he declared himself ready to pitch in the majors. The club will need a fifth starter Tuesday with Yu Darvish sidelined. Holland is being considered for that start.

Holland has been sidelined the entire season after having offseason surgery on his knee.

I think he could use another start at RR myself. Wait until September call ups. It's not like we are in a pennant chase. We are in the opposite of that sadly.

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he could use another start at RR myself. Wait until September call ups. It's not like we are in a pennant chase. We are in the opposite of that sadly.
Calvin Watkins ‏@calvinwatkins 1m
LHP Derek Holland said he'll pitch Sunday in Las Vegas for Round Rock. It will be his last rehab start.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LHP Derek Holland said he'll pitch Sunday in Las Vegas for Round Rock. It will be his last rehab start.

If he pitches that game then he won't be available for the Thurs night start.

Seems we're getting some conflicting info from the sources.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Would not hurt, though as always Derek is very confident in his abilities so I dont think he needs to see success against a AAA team in that respect. Tuesday he was moving great covering 1st on ground balls to the right side and backing up the catcher on throws home and his velocity was up. He had a bit of trouble getting the ball up in the strike zone in the 1st inning lots of balls down in the dirt which led to a leadoff walk of Saunders. In the 3rd he left a lot of balls up that were hit mostly back up the middle and the one for an error right at Sardinas. Another rehab start is probably more for control I would think than anything else

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he pitches that game then he won't be available for the Thurs night start.

Seems we're getting some conflicting info from the sources.

The report i got from CBS is probably wrong, they are wrong about pitching starts a lot. He would probably go Sunday in Vegas and then Friday for the Rangers

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think that is a good idea. I mean the guy has missed the entire season so far so another start at AAA would not hurt. He is still in ST mode.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna step away until game time, see you gents then

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is more garbage that follows. I am sick of this shit.

Thanks. Didn't know about this at all.

Even if RW thinks this, why on earth would he say it?

Gotta tell ya, I've thought for many months now that the chances of us resigning Yu wasn't good. I would have given us 50/50 odds to begin with.

Maybe I'm being pessimistic.

Last edited by a moderator:

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks. Didn't know about this at all.

Even if RW thinks this, why on earth would he say it?

Gotta tell ya, I've thought for many months now that the chances of us resigning Yu wasn't good. I would have given us 50/50 odds to begin with.

Maybe I'm being pessimistic.

I hope he doesn't pay any attention to that nonsense. I am gonna be very sad when he signs elsewhere though...because I will feel this crap contributed to it. It makes me so annoyed. Imagine this being said about other pitchers around the league?

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he doesn't pay any attention to that nonsense. I am gonna be very sad when he signs elsewhere though...because I will feel this crap contributed to it. It makes me so annoyed. Imagine this being said about other pitchers around the league?

Like you said a few minutes ago, "it's not like there's 27 other pitchers out for the season."

I think there's should be more unison between the FO and RW, b/c JD already has taken a stance on this, and it didn't resemble this attitude at all.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like you said a few minutes ago, "it's not like there's 27 other pitchers out for the season."

I think there's should be more unison between the FO and RW, b/c JD already has taken a stance on this, and it didn't resemble this attitude at all.

I think Wash was coaxed into saying this. That still does not make it okay for him to say so publicly.