• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers vs. Indians this weekend

Jbear

Ranger Days Ranger Nights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atta a boy Wash you don't need to change a damn thing. Bunt for an out so you can have Moreland drive in a run or two... NOT happening. Then Martin can finish up for out three.

fanman8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Atta a boy Wash you don't need to change a damn thing. Bunt for an out so you can have Moreland drive in a run or two... NOT happening. Then Martin can finish up for out three.

Right now Moreland is flat out lost

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were a member of our pitching staff, I think I'd be on the verge of revolt...Garza is probably thinking, My God, I had more offense with the Cubs!!! Send me back!!!!

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were a member of our pitching staff, I think I'd be on the verge of revolt...Garza is probably thinking, My God, I had more offense with the Cubs!!! Send me back!!!!
Looks like the players are trying to get Wash fired. Refusing to hit.

Jbear

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet another strong Rangers pitching performance being wasted. Wash finally has the kind of offense he has always coveted. A NL hit and run, bunt them over offense so Rangers can win low scoring one and two run games. Only one problem, the Rangers do not have the players to pull it off. In addition, Wash has no clue how to take these players and convert them into this type of offense. Sad that this guy gets so much credit for past success and zero accountability for what this team has become.

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Ogando walked Bourne, I muttered to myself, " that was a mistake" ... Sure enough...

Jbear

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is time to find a full-time replacement
You may be right but maybe we should look at Davis over with Baltimore. It took him about a year and a half after leaving the Rangers and Wash to find himself for this season. Moreland was hitting decent before his injury. He will hit decent again. If Rangers can find a great 1st base then they need to go for it if possible but not too many of them floating around. Moreland is a small piece of the overall problem. The entire team is in a major funk and Wash needs to step up and accept some responsibility for the mess.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may be right but maybe we should look at Davis over with Baltimore. It took him about a year and a half after leaving the Rangers and Wash to find himself for this season. Moreland was hitting decent before his injury. He will hit decent again. If Rangers can find a great 1st base then they need to go for it if possible but not too many of them floating around. Moreland is a small piece of the overall problem. The entire team is in a major funk and Wash needs to step up and accept some responsibility for the mess.

we need an OF'er that brings a bat. a 1st baseman that also brings a bat and a DH.

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morneau is another has been. Let's not keep re-treading this roster. Maybe an upgrade over Mitch, but for how long, and at what cost.