• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers vs. Indians this weekend

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're in a collective slump. I don't for one believe they're not trying and giving it their all. They're just not playing very well. They're not exuding anything bad other than slumping. Plate discipline can only be harped on so much by the manager and hitting coach. Baseball is a mental game and you play 162 of these games every season.

As for the Red Sox you failed to mention that that they were in that position because they knee jerked and got rid of a good manager in Francona and Valentine ran that thing to the ground.

Proves my point. A good manager can make a big difference. Francona-good. Walentine-not so good. Farell-good.

Who here wouldn't take Joe Maddon as manager if he were available.

Old school

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He by default is accountable for everything but I really don't know what Wash can do because he's tried everything he's been able to and they're still not responding by getting hits with RISP. Mags while needs some heat I'm not so sure...he was great in Boston and this is an offense that we know has tendencies so it's tough to say.
You can't fire all the players ,so at some point you fire the manager. That's the way it has always been. We have been going down hill for two years now and the future doesn't look that bright ,so when does that time come? I wish it were now, but will probably be at the end of the year if this trend continues.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't fire all the players ,so at some point you fire the manager. That's the way it has always been. We have been going down hill for two years now and the future doesn't look that bright ,so when does that time come? I wish it were now, but will probably be at the end of the year if this trend continues.

Hard to say. It depends how the rest of the season turns out. Maybe this season is truly a transition type of year in actuality. It has to go really really bad for Wash to be gone IMO.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Proves my point. A good manager can make a big difference. Francona-good. Walentine-not so good. Farell-good.

Who here wouldn't take Joe Maddon as manager if he were available.

You're taking arguably the best manager in the game and that is your argument? No you don't really have a point...if you think what Texas is this year is equivalent to what Bobby V did in Boston then you're absolutely delusional and you're clearly knee jerking on purpose or trying to be a lightning rod.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're taking arguably the best manager in the game and that is your argument? No you don't really have a point...if you think what Texas is this year is equivalent to what Bobby V did in Boston then you're absolutely delusional and you're clearly knee jerking on purpose or trying to be a lightning rod.

He's either an idiot or a troll. Either way, he's not worth your time.

bradw516

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does that error go to Martin? My stream might be pretty blurry but it looked like AJP could've gotten to that ball.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this game somehow gets close in the later innings then I bet we will see Murphy pinch hit for Beltre. I will go crazy if I see that. It seems that the days Murphy doesn't start lately he does enter the game at some point on those nights.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this game somehow gets close in the later innings then I bet we will see Murphy pinch hit for Beltre. I will go crazy if I see that. It seems that the days Murphy doesn't start lately he does enter the game at some point on those nights.

And if its vs a lefty I will be really heated

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Look, I've got nothing personal against Wash. I actually like the guy. But this team is several games below .500 since their good start and is the worst Rangers offense in more than 20 years. They lost Josh, MY and Naps, and not a one of them was in his prime. And I don't hold Wash accountable as much for hitting as I do the terrible defense and ridiculous baserunning 73 outs on the bases this year, 2nd only to the worst team in baseball the Astros. That I DO think is on coaching. Fundamental stuff. That's all I am trying to say.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, I've got nothing personal against Wash. I actually like the guy. But this team is several games below .500 since their good start and is the worst Rangers offense in more than 20 years. They lost Josh, MY and Naps, and not a one of them was in his prime. And I don't hold Wash accountable as much for hitting as I do the terrible defense and ridiculous baserunning 73 outs on the bases this year, 2nd only to the worst team in baseball the Astros. That I DO think is on coaching. Fundamental stuff. That's all I am trying to say.

Yeah I saw that stat

bradw516

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lucky ass chopper for Elvis. Still beating the ball into the ground in front of home plate.:noidea:

Sexy

Emotion in Motion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon let's get something going..

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Beltre hits a home run here I'll get a boner.