• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@tlance thoughts on fitzpatrick? Curious seems skins fans were all in in heinecke whose been cut routinely, but had the game of his life this year, or mariota or darnold....all guys who have quite frankly stunk. But are upset with washed up fitzmagic.....

McLaurin shoots up my board

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m smelling Buffalo’s next signing will ertz me not

:heh:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t feel the same for TE
I do, they dont have anyone else, they game plan targets, just they were horrible looks. Hes a big athletic TE..........but i guess your're right fitz hasnt used TE's alot, but the gameplans call for it usually

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Van Jefferson is a winner with Marvin Jones Jr. signing with Jacksonville. He was rumored to link back up with Stafford.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do, they dont have anyone else, they game plan targets, just they were horrible looks. Hes a big athletic TE..........but i guess your're right fitz hasnt used TE's alot, but the gameplans call for it usually

they do now

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ehh? Do they? Hes never been more than a gadget.

Rivera knows him well. Go-go Gadget slot!

Logan Thomas, I believe, is the product of bad/safe QB play and no run game... Both of which are now fixed I think.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Logan Thomas, I believe, is the product of bad/safe QB play and no run game... Both of which are now fixed I think.
Hope your wrong about Logan Thomas and that he plays well, since I traded for him in Bandit league. :hope:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yeah, and he didnt do great with the riverboat....WFT just paid more, than the panthers did for the guy that leapfrogged and outplayed him last year....

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:scratch: :noidea::doh:

Raiders signed RB Kenyan Drake, formerly of the Cardinals, to a two-year, $11 million contract.​

The deal includes $11 million guaranteed with incentives to get to $14 million across the two seasons. Why? Well, we aren't sure. The Raiders overhauled their offensive line this offseason despite arguably having a top-five unit, and they just spent a first-round pick on Josh Jacobs two drafts ago. Drake's arrival should tank Jacobs' 2021 fantasy outlook and adds to the speculation that Jacobs' injury history is already taking a toll. With the Cardinals, Drake was awesome in 2019 and fell off due to an ankle injury in 2020. He profiles as the Raiders' passing-down back while Jacobs runs between the tackles on early downs and near the goal line. This is one of the most puzzling transactions of free agency.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:scratch: :noidea::doh:

Raiders signed RB Kenyan Drake, formerly of the Cardinals, to a two-year, $11 million contract.​

The deal includes $11 million guaranteed with incentives to get to $14 million across the two seasons. Why? Well, we aren't sure. The Raiders overhauled their offensive line this offseason despite arguably having a top-five unit, and they just spent a first-round pick on Josh Jacobs two drafts ago. Drake's arrival should tank Jacobs' 2021 fantasy outlook and adds to the speculation that Jacobs' injury history is already taking a toll. With the Cardinals, Drake was awesome in 2019 and fell off due to an ankle injury in 2020. He profiles as the Raiders' passing-down back while Jacobs runs between the tackles on early downs and near the goal line. This is one of the most puzzling transactions of free agency.
Or maybe the Cards realized what i have been saying all along - that Drake had 1 great season and is nothing special.

And perhaps Drake realized his dog and pony show had reached its peak since he willingly took the #2 role on the raiders.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trubisky backups Allen in BUF.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or maybe the Cards realized what i have been saying all along - that Drake had 1 great season and is nothing special.

And perhaps Drake realized his dog and pony show had reached its peak since he willingly took the #2 role on the raiders.
Both true. Flash in the pan Drake now has MIA and ARI on his resume as an one hit wonder. ....

Trubisky backups Allen in BUF.
Now that is exciting news. .... sounds like CHI will roll Dalton out there this yr. .... at least so far. I think the pass catchers will benefit - at least he's a bit more accurate.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that is exciting news. .... sounds like CHI will roll Dalton out there this yr. .... at least so far. I think the pass catchers will benefit - at least he's a bit more accurate.
NBC Edge already called Dalton a downgrade from Trubisky.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NBC Edge already called Dalton a downgrade from Trubisky.
Probably the same idiot who authored the Kenyan Drake blurb, and how he "tanks" Jacob's value, how "awesome" he was in 2019 and blamed his 2020 on some phantom ankle injury, when the reality is he stunk up the field with the lone exception of the Cowboys game, all year long. And his "awesome" '19 boiled down to 2 really good games, and 1 above average game...all against bottom dwelling D's

Dalton is at worst a lateral move talent wise. Step down as far as age and how long he can be the Bears QB.., but a definite steup as far as knowing how to "make the right play" hrs a competent, NFL starting caliber QB...bottom of that barrel, yes, but at least he's in that class, not outside with his nose pressed against the glass like Trubs

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably the same idiot who authored the Kenyan Drake blurb, and how he "tanks" Jacob's value, how "awesome" he was in 2019 and blamed his 2020 on some phantom ankle injury, when the reality is he stunk up the field with the lone exception of the Cowboys game, all year long. And his "awesome" '19 boiled down to 2 really good games, and 1 above average game...all against bottom dwelling D's

Dalton is at worst a lateral move talent wise. Step down as far as age and how long he can be the Bears QB.., but a definite steup as far as knowing how to "make the right play" hrs a competent, NFL starting caliber QB...bottom of that barrel, yes, but at least he's in that class, not outside with his nose pressed against the glass like Trubs
Less bad decision, throw into triple coverage TOs, but many many more sacks taken and less downfield explosive plays IMO. Which one outweighs the other, only time will tell.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Less bad decision, throw into triple coverage TOs, but many many more sacks taken and less downfield explosive plays IMO. Which one outweighs the other, only time will tell.
Well I didn't say he was a really good starting QB. If he was good at those other things, he'd be thought of much more highly