• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders 2015/2016 season

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The coaching staff that JDR has assembled his stellar and it is showing. The O-line, coached by Mike Tice is vastly improved and they are big, talented players. The defense, coached by Ken Norton Jr., is also vastly improved. Bill Munson who is the OC has some competitive and talent players as well. This could be a fun team to watch this year.
Ya, the Raiders OL did good against THE BEST DL in football.. Its a huge OL coached up by a great coach..
Its not easy playing that Rams D.. Both teams will be coached up real good this year.. Wait till you see Gurley running behind your OL.. Rams are on the Rise!! Today is a good day bro, that im thinking of taking my Black 66 out and feed her some speed..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, i think the Raider Corners have a chance to be pretty good.. Work hard and listen to the teachers, and all will be good.. Ball Hawk them!! And Never back down..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NICE!! Streater and Lee back at practice.. Streater is badazz and Lee is like an extra OL guy that can catch!!
We got Walford last week, and should get some RUN in our next Preseason game!! DANG!!
What can be IF we come together.. Eh Baby??

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RAIDERS VS VIKINGS.. We must HIT this team all game long!! Hit them HARD!! Make them remember you when you play them later this year..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Idaho do you have a 53 man roster that you would like to share with us? Going to be some interesting cuts from some teams this year. Do you think Richardson makes the team? That video going around of him completely missing the 5-yard hole straight to end zone is pretty damning. His career might be over.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Idaho do you have a 53 man roster that you would like to share with us? Going to be some interesting cuts from some teams this year. Do you think Richardson makes the team? That video going around of him completely missing the 5-yard hole straight to end zone is pretty damning. His career might be over.
Nah dude, no 53 yet.. To hard to say, as that young talent was on FULL display for 4 Quarters.. The Raiders will keep the best ones is all that matters.. TRich did alright and has a chance to make it.. Thing is?? The hate for players like TRICH and others is so strong, that they only show the bad.. Hopefully he makes 33 look good!! The Greatest Number EVER!!
Dang man.. Im thinking of leaving the board and joining the Twitter wars..
Oh?? I see your boy Osweiler looked alright..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah dude, no 53 yet.. To hard to say, as that young talent was on FULL display for 4 Quarters.. The Raiders will keep the best ones is all that matters.. TRich did alright and has a chance to make it.. Thing is?? The hate for players like TRICH and others is so strong, that they only show the bad.. Hopefully he makes 33 look good!! The Greatest Number EVER!!
Dang man.. Im thinking of leaving the board and joining the Twitter wars..
Oh?? I see your boy Osweiler looked alright..

If this was the first time Richardson had done this I would agree he gets a bad rap but this has been his 2nd biggest criticism behind that of staying in shape in he just does not have good vision. Murray though looked like a break out guy for the position if he can stay healthy.

I also was impressed with Carr and the connection with Cooper that they are building. Carr made a couple of stupid mistakes that honestly should have lead to more than just 1 interception but it is preseason where QB's are taking a few more shots to see what works and what doesn't.

Defensively the team looked much improved (only watched the 1st half of the game). The run defense looks especially improved which is what Del Rio does best. Pass defense will depend on the front 4 getting pressure. When they got pressure obviously things looked good. When they got stood up Foles picked the secondary apart. We are still just playing pretty vanilla systems so far so have to wait to see how they dial up the pressure.

gb2

I Hate Orange.!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe the OP was a little to negative, or cautiously optimistic.
I believe the Raiders can win the division.
Denver is not gonna be as good, the Chargers are, well, the Chargers, and the Chiefs have got to back up after last year.
All the while the Raiders are putting it together.
We'll see.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this was the first time Richardson had done this I would agree he gets a bad rap but this has been his 2nd biggest criticism behind that of staying in shape in he just does not have good vision. Murray though looked like a break out guy for the position if he can stay healthy.

I also was impressed with Carr and the connection with Cooper that they are building. Carr made a couple of stupid mistakes that honestly should have lead to more than just 1 interception but it is preseason where QB's are taking a few more shots to see what works and what doesn't.

Defensively the team looked much improved (only watched the 1st half of the game). The run defense looks especially improved which is what Del Rio does best. Pass defense will depend on the front 4 getting pressure. When they got pressure obviously things looked good. When they got stood up Foles picked the secondary apart. We are still just playing pretty vanilla systems so far so have to wait to see how they dial up the pressure.
TRICH is back down to his Bama days, again let's see what happens with him..
cd, what i see?? Is a league that's going to get ThunderStruck by AC\DC, Crabs, Streater, Rivera, Walford, Lee, Butler, Homles, Murray, TRICH, Jones, etc.. Behind a BIG MONSTER OL.. With a hard hitting D backing them..
Again, that's what i see.. What do you see??

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Th
I believe the OP was a little to negative, or cautiously optimistic.
I believe the Raiders can win the division.
Denver is not gonna be as good, the Chargers are, well, the Chargers, and the Chiefs have got to back up after last year.
All the while the Raiders are putting it together.
We'll see.
is is a great post!! I love it!!

Reactions: gb2

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TRICH is back down to his Bama days, again let's see what happens with him..
cd, what i see?? Is a league that's going to get ThunderStruck by AC\DC, Crabs, Streater, Rivera, Walford, Lee, Butler, Homles, Murray, TRICH, Jones, etc.. Behind a BIG MONSTER OL.. With a hard hitting D backing them..
Again, that's what i see.. What do you see??

I see a team showing some promise but hasn't quite got there yet.

Defensively like I said the run defense looks improved. They won't be best in the league but they are improved. Secondary is where I see the biggest weakness for Oakland. Again this is one game and really only one quarter where teams are playing vanilla on both sides. I did see lots of Del Rio in that defensive scheming. Pretty much Del Rio's thing is stop the run and don't get beat over the top. He played his corners off which left them vulnerable underneath to be picked apart.

Offensively I do see them much improved. Murray again if he can stay healthy will get lots of carries and should have some break out games for sure. The OL looks pretty good so far. I saw the LG really struggle early on but again can't read too much into that. Carr looks very poised in the pocket and took a few more shots than he was willing to last year. Cooper looks like the real deal and Crabtree looks to be better than last year. Can't say much about the TE position because we didn't see much of them in this game from what I saw.

Overall Oakland started out with a strong showing in this one. Obviously few mistakes here and there but that is every team out there in this first game.

Reactions: gb2

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a team showing some promise but hasn't quite got there yet.

Defensively like I said the run defense looks improved. They won't be best in the league but they are improved. Secondary is where I see the biggest weakness for Oakland. Again this is one game and really only one quarter where teams are playing vanilla on both sides. I did see lots of Del Rio in that defensive scheming. Pretty much Del Rio's thing is stop the run and don't get beat over the top. He played his corners off which left them vulnerable underneath to be picked apart.

Offensively I do see them much improved. Murray again if he can stay healthy will get lots of carries and should have some break out games for sure. The OL looks pretty good so far. I saw the LG really struggle early on but again can't read too much into that. Carr looks very poised in the pocket and took a few more shots than he was willing to last year. Cooper looks like the real deal and Crabtree looks to be better than last year. Can't say much about the TE position because we didn't see much of them in this game from what I saw.

Overall Oakland started out with a strong showing in this one. Obviously few mistakes here and there but that is every team out there in this first game.
Solid and fair post cd.. Again cd, we are not going to have the #1 D in the league.. What we need to do is stop the RUN game!! We have the biggest DTs in the NFL to help do that.. Then go after the QB all game long!! 3 and out ball.. By the 2nd half of the game, you run the ball at will.. Its only preseason, but man these reps are GOOD for our team..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid and fair post cd.. Again cd, we are not going to have the #1 D in the league.. What we need to do is stop the RUN game!! We have the biggest DTs in the NFL to help do that.. Then go after the QB all game long!! 3 and out ball.. By the 2nd half of the game, you run the ball at will.. Its only preseason, but man these reps are GOOD for our team..

I will say that first game for the Raiders will make me have to watch them again. They showed more than I thought they would. As I have said all along probably not this year but next year they will stand a good chance to compete for the division. Showing progress this year should help in the signing players for FA and another good draft would add some great depth. Plus the guys showing promise this year will then be in the beginning parts of the prime of their career. Definitely wouldn't mind seeing the Broncos and Raiders once again being the top-2 teams in the division competing every year. Now for the Broncos it will depend a lot on how Osweiler keeps developing. He showed some great promise on Friday but definitely needs to keep building off that if the Broncos are going to continue to compete once Manning is gone.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say that first game for the Raiders will make me have to watch them again. They showed more than I thought they would. As I have said all along probably not this year but next year they will stand a good chance to compete for the division. Showing progress this year should help in the signing players for FA and another good draft would add some great depth. Plus the guys showing promise this year will then be in the beginning parts of the prime of their career. Definitely wouldn't mind seeing the Broncos and Raiders once again being the top-2 teams in the division competing every year. Now for the Broncos it will depend a lot on how Osweiler keeps developing. He showed some great promise on Friday but definitely needs to keep building off that if the Broncos are going to continue to compete once Manning is gone.
Right on cd.. The Raiders have a chance to be explosive, and FUN to watch!! Im so hoping!! But i do understand that we will have growing pains as well cd.. I never count anybody out, till their out though..
Ya your boy LOOKED good, and will cost big cash if he keeps playing like that!! I would of went with Osweiler from the get go!! And used that PM cash to BOOST the team up!! Bad move imo..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right on cd.. The Raiders have a chance to be explosive, and FUN to watch!! Im so hoping!! But i do understand that we will have growing pains as well cd.. I never count anybody out, till their out though..
Ya your boy LOOKED good, and will cost big cash if he keeps playing like that!! I would of went with Osweiler from the get go!! And used that PM cash to BOOST the team up!! Bad move imo..

It's one of those cases where the team is still in a Super Bowl window. The defense is returning a ton of Pro Bowl talent with a new Coordinator known for being aggressive. We have a new HC who is known for working well with HOF QB's late in their career and developing a strong run game so to me you take the chance with the HOF QB and give it one more run at the Super Bowl. I mean he is only taking in $14 million this year. Anymore that is an extra OL player and maybe an above average defender. Compared to a guy that just 2 seasons ago lit up the record books. You take the QB every time.