• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders 2015/2016 season

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, whats better than tuning into SC and getting a morning Football Fix, while some hot chick is giving us the Sports News!! Gotta love it!! Let's see what kind of Raider News we get today??

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to Tim Brown on getting his Gold Jacket!! MR RAIDER!! Dude was just a BadAzz!! Could of been the BEST ever!! But ya know?? He had 20 QBs chucking him the rock.. Gotta give Ron Wolf some love as well, yet another Raider!! Said he learned the game from AL Davis!! And hooked us up with Reggie..
Well, i really like what im hearing and seeing from camp, good stuff for sure.. Carr and the skill players are starting to gel.. I mean they look REAL good!! The D as well!! KNJ putting in a little of that Seattle D play book eh?? So they say.. What we need is for Walford and Streater get out there with the team!! Time is wasting, as the season is about upon us!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soo that Levi dude and others are saying some of these players LOOK Dominant!! The Raiders are being coached up big time.. Most are shocked by how this NEW team looks FOR REAL.. Again its only camp, but hey that's where the Magic is made..
Props to ALL the Raider Writers!! Good Job!! Hey to all the sexy Female Raider Writers..
Just Win Baby!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Edwards and Heeney are looking real good eh?? Yeah..
Shout out to DJ Hayden!! Go get it man.. It's all there, just TAKE it!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't surprise me. He looked pretty stout despite all the problems around him in that defense. I personally wanted him, myself.
Yeah, i like him as well.. Shades of Zack Thomas.. Tackling Machine, Hard Hitter, Non stop motor, Passion for the game, Team player, and Fast.. Not all great players come from the 1st round.. Hopefully he is a great player for us..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, i like him as well.. Shades of Zack Thomas.. Tackling Machine, Hard Hitter, Non stop motor, Passion for the game, Team player, and Fast.. Not all great players come from the 1st round.. Hopefully he is a great player for us..
The day we drafted him, some Raider Beat Writer asked him?? Heard you were a KC Fan growing up?? Dude said YEAH.. But NOT anymore!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some random thoughts from 33.. Man Oakland is sheeting the stick by not fighting for the Raiders!! Here the Raiders have such a young promising team with a bright future, and they are going to let them walk to LA!!
It sucks for Bay Area Raider Fans!! The team is on the RISE with a young Carr, Mack, Coop, etc!!
And LA is going to get ALL that!! Without having to work for it!!
But Hey?? LA is a World Market!! And it belongs to the Raiders!! Could you imagine a young Raider team WINNING in LA?? My Goodness.. Keep the Raiders Oakland.. Why regret something later..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some random thoughts from 33.. Man Oakland is sheeting the stick by not fighting for the Raiders!! Here the Raiders have such a young promising team with a bright future, and they are going to let them walk to LA!!
It sucks for Bay Area Raider Fans!! The team is on the RISE with a young Carr, Mack, Coop, etc!!
And LA is going to get ALL that!! Without having to work for it!!
But Hey?? LA is a World Market!! And it belongs to the Raiders!! Could you imagine a young Raider team WINNING in LA?? My Goodness.. Keep the Raiders Oakland.. Why regret something later..
LA is all image and Fashion, with a HareCore football Fan Base mixed in there.. Hmmm?? Well, what greater image is there than the Raider Shield?? None imo.. Fashion?? Whats more SEXY than Silver AND Black?? NOTHING!! Fan Base?? Its already there!! And a Raider SB as well.. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Now?? I wish Oakland would step up to the plate and do the right thing.. Cuz we are the OAKLAND RAIDERS!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Props to HardCore RaiderNation Member ICE CUBE for hooking up The Raiders with Straight Outta Compton!!
Once again The Raiders go Global.. Today Was A Good Day!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RAIDERS VS RAMS!! Nothing else matters.. Play Hard and Hit them HARD!!
We get a sneak peak of the RAIDERS new toys.. Ya Babe!! As well as what Foles has for the RAMS!!
Both teams want LA!! Thick Drama..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RAIDERS VS RAMS!! Nothing else matters.. Play Hard and Hit them HARD!!
We get a sneak peak of the RAIDERS new toys.. Ya Babe!! As well as what Foles has for the RAMS!!
Both teams want LA!! Thick Drama..
GO RAIDERS!! All day everyday!! Silver And Black Oakland Raider Attack!! That's what i want to see..

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suggested back in the winter when rumors were circulating that JDR was going to be the next HC that JDR will turn this team around. I know its preseason but you can see a significant improvement in team attitude and sharpness is way better. JDR even has Ken Norton Jr. as the DC. The Raiders are on their way back from a very large abyss and this is a good thing.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Justin Tuck was a nice pick-up. Come to think of it, JDR has this team loaded with great coaches and as well as an infusion of good talented players.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Justin Tuck was a nice pick-up. Come to think of it, JDR has this team loaded with great coaches and as well as an infusion of good talented players.
Oh for sure RetroRam.. They are much improved!! I'm happy man.. What a game this would of been if it was real.. Two young Hungary teams with a nice blend of Vets going at it..

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like what JDR has done. There is a real difference in this team and this is going to be huge going into the season.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like what JDR has done. There is a real difference in this team and this is going to be huge going into the season.
You called it RetroRam.. JDR up to this point is doing a VERY good job, as well as his Staff.. No doubt he will be good for the Raiders..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was very impressed with the way the team looked!! We still need to clean some stuff up, but we got 3 more preseason games to do that.. Ya we will be game this year for sure!! Everything we talked about all off season about these players has happened up to this point.. Let's hope it continues!!
I just have to say this?? That chick from First Take is FINE!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The coaching staff that JDR has assembled his stellar and it is showing. The O-line, coached by Mike Tice is vastly improved and they are big, talented players. The defense, coached by Ken Norton Jr., is also vastly improved. Bill Munson who is the OC has some competitive and talent players as well. This could be a fun team to watch this year.