• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders 2015/2016 season

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's one of those cases where the team is still in a Super Bowl window. The defense is returning a ton of Pro Bowl talent with a new Coordinator known for being aggressive. We have a new HC who is known for working well with HOF QB's late in their career and developing a strong run game so to me you take the chance with the HOF QB and give it one more run at the Super Bowl. I mean he is only taking in $14 million this year. Anymore that is an extra OL player and maybe an above average defender. Compared to a guy that just 2 seasons ago lit up the record books. You take the QB every time.
How do you know that Osweiler is not the guy to get you over the hump?? I watching on the Sport Networks, that Osweiler was show casing himself to the rest of the league.. And alot of teams Need a QB!! He keeps playing like that?? Cha Ching!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you know that Osweiler is not the guy to get you over the hump?? I watching on the Sport Networks, that Osweiler was show casing himself to the rest of the league.. And alot of teams Need a QB!! He keeps playing like that?? Cha Ching!!

Both ways are a risk. I would usually error on the side of the HOF QB over the guy who has yet to start a game. Os did great for sure and good chance we resign him after this season.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both ways are a risk. I would usually error on the side of the HOF QB over the guy who has yet to start a game. Os did great for sure and good chance we resign him after this season.
Right on.. Well, i can only talk Osweiler and PM for so much dude, not hating, its just not my thing.. Now if you want to talk RAIDERS?? Im game all day everyday.. Alot of pressure riding in Oakland man.. From the Bay Area to SoCal..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right on.. Well, i can only talk Osweiler and PM for so much dude, not hating, its just not my thing.. Now if you want to talk RAIDERS?? Im game all day everyday.. Alot of pressure riding in Oakland man.. From the Bay Area to SoCal..
Oh im the same way with the TV.. It's like there's NO West Coast teams at ESPN and NFLN!! I mean?? They talk about the same Teams OVER AND OVER!! I Mean REALLY?? Then they have some Dude on there talking about it.. SMH.. They need a new Management Team on those Networks.. Cuz we just change the Channel..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Raiders showcased their young Phenom Talent, while a World Market like LA is sitting in the wings.. And to top that off?? BadAzz ICE CUBE and the NWA rock the Movie world with Straight Outta Compton!! Rockin RAIDER Gear!! A crazy RAIDER weekend!! But HEY?? I want to know more about a 4th string QB, or Geno Smith Jaw!! That's what West Coast People want to know.. Oh?? Throw in some STALE Brady BS in there as well..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reggie knows talent period!! Only a person not in tune would say otherwise.. And im not talking about the HIGH picks either.. This team is full of lower round picks that can freakin BALL!! As well as UDFAs!!
The Raiders have CARR and 2 VERY good backups!! Murray and TRICH along with TJones will be good enough to RUN over teams.. Freakin Hudson is underpaid!! The Rookies look good as well as the young players!! Cooper with instant respect!!
It's going to take 2 guys to cover him!! That will OPEN the game up for Crabs, Butler, Holmes, or Thompkins.. Or Rivera or Walford down the middle.. Mack Attack at DE is instant impact!! We NEED to stay healthy, work HARD, play Hard, and do what the coaches tell you to do!! Do that, we match up with anybody..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reggie knows talent period!! Only a person not in tune would say otherwise.. And im not talking about the HIGH picks either.. This team is full of lower round picks that can freakin BALL!! As well as UDFAs!!
The Raiders have CARR and 2 VERY good backups!! Murray and TRICH along with TJones will be good enough to RUN over teams.. Freakin Hudson is underpaid!! The Rookies look good as well as the young players!! Cooper with instant respect!!
It's going to take 2 guys to cover him!! That will OPEN the game up for Crabs, Butler, Holmes, or Thompkins.. Or Rivera or Walford down the middle.. Mack Attack at DE is instant impact!! We NEED to stay healthy, work HARD, play Hard, and do what the coaches tell you to do!! Do that, we match up with anybody..
My bad!! I should of added Reece the Beast, Streater, Helu, Dyer!! It's just the RAIDERS have alot of players that could get it done.. And they ALL want to play.. That's a good thing..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well with camp wrapping up, it's time for football.. And what a camp it was for the Raiders so says everybody that was there!! Man that's so sweet to hear.. Anyways, we have some presason action VS the Vikings coming up!! Winning or losing this game don't matter, but sending them a message does.. Hit them ALL game long!! The jobs are there, how bad do you want them??

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I just wanted to say?? Hey Baby.. You dream of 33?? Say Hi.. ;)

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RAIDERS VS VIKINGS.. That's football man!! Teddy B is pretty good, and will test our Corners.. Let's see if our Boys in Silver and Black can put the clamps on him..
I also want to see what CARR and the O can do?? The Vikings have a pretty good D as well, and should be a good text for our O.. This is a team we play in the regular season, so we get a SMALL Sample Size of what can be..
GO RAIDERS!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders are going to get used and abused tonight by Minnesota! Pray for mercy!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders are going to get used and abused tonight by Minnesota! Pray for mercy!
Maybe so?? Buts that's why they play the game.. To find out about those kind of things.. You play the game to know for sure..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe so?? Buts that's why they play the game.. To find out about those kind of things.. You play the game to know for sure..

Just messing around with you Idaho. I actually am excited to watch that game. That should be a good showing of two teams that have some young potential.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just messing around with you Idaho. I actually am excited to watch that game. That should be a good showing of two teams that have some young potential.
I was like Dang!! I got a NEW cd7, a trolling one.. NICE!! Prepare to meet the Jedi.. But nope, it's the old school cd.. That's the cool one.. Anyways let's see what happens..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was like Dang!! I got a NEW cd7, a trolling one.. NICE!! Prepare to meet the Jedi.. But nope, it's the old school cd.. That's the cool one.. Anyways let's see what happens..

They need to add a sarcasm button. A lot gets lost in translation on these boards.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, i seen everything i needed to see.. No mercy was needed today.. Wink Wink.. The RAIDERS are going to be game.. Next up?? Carson Palmer!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, i seen everything i needed to see.. No mercy was needed today.. Wink Wink.. The RAIDERS are going to be game.. Next up?? Carson Palmer!!

Watching the game now. Starting offense for the Raiders looked pretty good. I've only seen their first drive so far so looking forward to seeing what else they do. Defense is doing decent for the Raiders but not seeing much pressure put on Bridgewater. Coverage looks great but he has all day to stand back in that pocket.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the game now. Starting offense for the Raiders looked pretty good. I've only seen their first drive so far so looking forward to seeing what else they do. Defense is doing decent for the Raiders but not seeing much pressure put on Bridgewater. Coverage looks great but he has all day to stand back in that pocket.
The starters for both teams played pretty good.. Its easy to see that there will be game breakers for both teams..
Then they stopped the game for an hour or so cuz weather, after that its was all backups..