• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders 2015/2016 season

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The starters for both teams played pretty good.. Its easy to see that there will be game breakers for both teams..
Then they stopped the game for an hour or so cuz weather, after that its was all backups..

Yeah haven't made it to the stopping point of the game yet because of the weather.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah haven't made it to the stopping point of the game yet because of the weather.
Ya man, it was just a horrid day for football up there in Minny.. Starters LOOK good.. But we still need work, thank goodness we got 2 more games..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya man, it was just a horrid day for football up there in Minny.. Starters LOOK good.. But we still need work, thank goodness we got 2 more games..

Yeah obviously only a little you can take from preseason games since teams are just working out some of the issues and trying new things that they might not even use during the season. Saw it with the Broncos where they threw the ball on 80% of the plays with Manning in the game and he pretty much only threw to two guys in D. Thomas and Owen Daniels. Those are two of the starters that sat out last week so it was pretty obvious the team was trying to force feed them the ball to get some action in the game. So I don't read too much into the #1 offense not doing a whole lot.

As for the Raiders they had definitely some good with the connection between Carr and Cooper looking to be very good for many years. The run defense looks pretty stout which is pretty common under Del Rio. Pressure with the front 4 like I said didn't look that great but teams are not dialing up the blitzes yet. So plenty can be improved in the areas they looked weak.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah obviously only a little you can take from preseason games since teams are just working out some of the issues and trying new things that they might not even use during the season. Saw it with the Broncos where they threw the ball on 80% of the plays with Manning in the game and he pretty much only threw to two guys in D. Thomas and Owen Daniels. Those are two of the starters that sat out last week so it was pretty obvious the team was trying to force feed them the ball to get some action in the game. So I don't read too much into the #1 offense not doing a whole lot.

As for the Raiders they had definitely some good with the connection between Carr and Cooper looking to be very good for many years. The run defense looks pretty stout which is pretty common under Del Rio. Pressure with the front 4 like I said didn't look that great but teams are not dialing up the blitzes yet. So plenty can be improved in the areas they looked weak.
For sure man.. Ya I looked at SC and seen PM got some run in this game.. Oh and no doubt you going to force feed the ball to the ones.. That's what preseason is all about.. Get in lock step!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For sure man.. Ya I looked at SC and seen PM got some run in this game.. Oh and no doubt you going to force feed the ball to the ones.. That's what preseason is all about.. Get in lock step!!

Yeah for Manning it was more #1 Keep him safe (the OL in this game only gave up one hit the entire game and that was on Osweiler) and #2 just try to work on some timing with DT since DT missed most of the off season with the whole Franchise Tag thing. They definitely did not look as good as Carr and Cooper. They have some work to do to catch up to those guys.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah for Manning it was more #1 Keep him safe (the OL in this game only gave up one hit the entire game and that was on Osweiler) and #2 just try to work on some timing with DT since DT missed most of the off season with the whole Franchise Tag thing. They definitely did not look as good as Carr and Cooper. They have some work to do to catch up to those guys.
Nah dude, you are the team to beat.. You have what we want!! The AFC West..
PM is going to ball, dude has great WRs.. OL is the Key in Denver!! My key?? Well i left in the CARR!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alot of good from this preseason game for the RAIDERS.. The starters on D got some stops, and the O got some points.. That's what you want to see.. Seems like the RAIDERS are starting to develop a pretty good RUN game!!
Murray has a chance to be real good, running behind what can be a real good OL.. Carr to Coop are going to burn teams this year, as well as the rest of the WRs and TEs!! And remember Walford is not ready yet, and we all know what kind of skill he has.. We just NEED to keep working HARD!!
Oh, have to give Props to Heeney!! That guy has the makings of a STAR.. A true side line to side line player..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh?? Thank goodness for Teddy Bs Pro Day right Viking Fan.. The Vikings are Teddy Bs team now..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soo, now we have Palmer who is looking good, and Veldy.. Alot of bad blood there..
And it's the 3rd preseason game, the good one.. Show time Baby!!
RAIDERS VS CARDINALS

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Raiders VS Cards game is a perfect match up!! Carson Palmer is a Vertical QB and will test the secondary and pass rushers, for as long as he's in the game.. Nice!! Then we got our O going against their FAST D!! Even better..
Carr and the WRs VS their pass rushers and secondary!! And now with Big Williams on the Raiders, let's see if the HUGE Raider OL can blow open the holes for Murray..
The plot is thick in this game!! HEY RAIDERS?? This is the preseason game to shine in.. Yup..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since DJ Hayden is the ONLY topic from Raider Fan and Beat Writer, i better chip in on guy these dude's think will cost our season.. Hey DJ Hayden?? i got your back!! Free the mind baby, and just play ball.. It's just a game after all.. Don't let a hater get ya down..

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far so good this fall for the Raiders. Liking the Carr to Coop connection. D definitely needs to get more reps so I'm glad they have a couple more games. Murray also looking like a solid starting RB. Offense might be the most improved in the NFL this year.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far so good this fall for the Raiders. Liking the Carr to Coop connection. D definitely needs to get more reps so I'm glad they have a couple more games. Murray also looking like a solid starting RB. Offense might be the most improved in the NFL this year.
Seems like the Raiders are starting to put something together.. Alot of young talent, that just needs to blend as a unit.. T

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like the Raiders are starting to put something together.. Alot of young talent, that just needs to blend as a unit.. T
The OL is really looking good.. Carr has time in the pocket, and its opening big holes for DJs boy Murray!! Wow Watson and Webb on that right side are huge and mean.. If that OL keeps clicking like it is?? By the 2nd half of games, it will wear Ds down.. Its to big.. That's a Mike Tice OL!! Still alot of work to be done, but its getting better everyday..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have a great OL?? You will have a great team, then you throw in game breakers?? Shoot XMAS!!
Rookie from the U Feliciano has the goods for sure!! Big Mean and Nasty!! Pushing for a starting spot, but the mammoth Webb is beasting at RG!! Again?? If this OL clicks?? The RAIDERS will RUN THE ball down teams throats!!
Hey 33?? Pick it up, or the Rookie Dyer will take your spot!! He too was a BEAST IN THE SEC!!
We just NEED to keep working HARD or nothing good happens!!
Oh, Props to the BABE she looks good for sure..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So i tune into SportsNation and Yummy Yummy wow!! Anyways?? They had THE top 5 HITS of preseason so far, and they show Shirley blowing up the Rams QB!! One thing i noticed so far, this RAIDER team HITS HARD!! Real Hard!! Continue to HIT like that, and sooner or later they start fearing.. Hit the Cards!! All game long!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the RAIDERS will be the last game on prime time for ALL see.. BadAzz!! For a preseason game, this game has alot of great match ups, a thick plot, and a little bit of everything else.. Hold the lines on both sides of the ball, stay healthy, and HIT them HARD!! GO RAIDERS!!
Oh.. The Giants are WEAK.. Come to the DarkSide..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love hype!! RAIDERS VS CARDINALS.. MACK VS Veldy.. Amari Cooper VS Peterson.. Huge OL VS Fast DL..
CARR VS PALMER.. SHOW ME.. SNF!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I feel good, but I want to feel even better.. let's do this!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freakin SILVER AND BLACK!! You want some, come and GET some!! We should of BLOWN this Playoff team out in the first half!! The timing ain't right yet!! We still NEED WORK!! Carson had a hard time with the RAIDER D!!
It's a young team, it will get better..