• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders 2015/2016 season

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To beat the Pack, we need to run the ball and stop their run!! Force Rodgers to beat us.. Now a QB like AR can beat anybody!! He's proven that, but i think the RAIDER pass rush could to him, as well as our DBs ballhawking his WRs!! Well, i think that anyways.. On O?? If Musgrave uses ALL the weapons he has in his bag, the Pack couldn't score with us!! Again, that's what i think.. Should be a good game either way, so it looks that way on paper..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GB at home
SD at home
@ KC

That's a tough way to finish the season. Green Bay isn't playing Green Bay football....is it possible we can steal another one? The only gimme is SD and that's no gimme really.....it's a rivalry game. You throw records out the window when it comes to your rival.

But, I think that's the game we have the best chance at winning. I think 7-9 is what we finish at and that's a lot better than last season. Slowly....we're moving in the right direction.
Hey DJ.. Yeah it looks like a 7-9 finish on paper, just don't tell the RAIDERS that, lol.. They want to WIN the last 3.. And we have a good chance to do just that.. RAIDERS Vs Packers looks like an even matchup to me.. We can beat them at home..

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,821.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have good $ burning a hole in my pocket that we don't finish 9-7. No waaaaaaaaaaaay.

At best (and I think this is a stretch)......8-8.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have good $ burning a hole in my pocket that we don't finish 9-7. No waaaaaaaaaaaay.

At best (and I think this is a stretch)......8-8.
Are we talking about my Hoop Dollars?? And if so, how does it work?? I never really paid attention to it.. And what record are we talking about?? pick one.. And i will put you all in..

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,821.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we talking about my Hoop Dollars?? And if so, how does it work?? I never really paid attention to it.. And what record are we talking about?? pick one.. And i will put you all in..

Talking real money. I'd bet we don't finish 9-7.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talking real money. I'd bet we don't finish 9-7.
I never bet real money on the RAIDERS DJ.. Cuz i bet with my heart, and not my head.. My heart tells me clean sweep on our 3 remaining games, my head says slow down idaho, and let's think about this.. I've lost money jewelry betting on the RAIDERS.. Im compromised when it comes to betting on the RAIDERS..

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,821.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never bet real money on the RAIDERS DJ.. Cuz i bet with my heart, and not my head.. My heart tells me clean sweep on our 3 remaining games, my head says slow down idaho, and let's think about this.. I've lost money jewelry betting on the RAIDERS.. Im compromised when it comes to betting on the RAIDERS..

That doesn't surprise me, Idaho. You're passionate.....I'll give you that.

I've won money betting on them....winning and losing. Because, I bet with my wallet....not my heart.

:pound:

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That doesn't surprise me, Idaho. You're passionate.....I'll give you that.

I've won money betting on them....winning and losing. Because, I bet with my wallet....not my heart.

:pound:
I can tell man.. Smart bets.. Logic comes first for you, as far as the RAIDERS go.. Me, i will be arguing SB for the RAIDERS as soon as the offseason starts.. So now you know why i never bet on the RAIDERS..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, i knew a Colquitt played for KC.. Now all you have to do is beat the Steelers!! It took a HOF type game from Antonio Brown and their RB and a few seconds on the clock for them to beat us, ugh that one still hurts!!
So, you have the 1 rank D so i don't see what the problem is, as far as beating them..

Well the problem is our offense is down right terrible as you saw this past Sunday. As I said before when you hold a team to less than 130 yards of total offense you should win those games. Heck even Mack said that your team "Stole a win" this past Sunday. We can't have the same mistakes with the fumbles and have to score touchdowns instead of field goals in the Red Zone. While I like our defenses chances to keep them contained from going crazy I still think they have an offense that will put up at least 20 points. If the offense can't muster up 24 points then it will go as a Loss in my opinion.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the problem is our offense is down right terrible as you saw this past Sunday. As I said before when you hold a team to less than 130 yards of total offense you should win those games. Heck even Mack said that your team "Stole a win" this past Sunday. We can't have the same mistakes with the fumbles and have to score touchdowns instead of field goals in the Red Zone. While I like our defenses chances to keep them contained from going crazy I still think they have an offense that will put up at least 20 points. If the offense can't muster up 24 points then it will go as a Loss in my opinion.
Playing us and playing them is not the same thing.. Your O will be able to move the ball on them, WRs just need to catch the ball.. The run game will work as well.. Stop their run game is the key.. That will play right into your hands.. Then you send the best pass rush after big Ben.. Then he has to throw right to the best secondary in football.. Wades game plan imo.. Run the ball stop the run!! Simple as that.. This has the makings of a GOOD game!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a crazy stat?? The RAIDERS held the Broncos to ZERO TDs on the O side for them, in our 2 games!!
Crazy young talent, as well as the JDR factor..
Now we have to break yet another streak, and BEAT the Pack!! It's going to be LOUD at the O for sure!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a crazy stat?? The RAIDERS held the Broncos to ZERO TDs on the O side for them, in our 2 games!!
Crazy young talent, as well as the JDR factor..
Now we have to break yet another streak, and BEAT the Pack!! It's going to be LOUD at the O for sure!!
Carr was clutch in the 2nd half of that Denver game!! Now he NEEDS to go crazy against the Pack!!
Carr and AR are both tied with 28 TDs.. Let's see which gunslinger comes out ahead..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carr was clutch in the 2nd half of that Denver game!! Now he NEEDS to go crazy against the Pack!!
Carr and AR are both tied with 28 TDs.. Let's see which gunslinger comes out ahead..
ARod Vs Baby ARod!! The Vet Pack Vs the Baby RAIDERS!!

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers worst offense in over a decade this season. But now MM is calling the plays and it showed last week. If MM wasn't calling the shots I would take the Raiders. Now with MM calling it I'll take the Pack and their elite D.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers worst offense in over a decade this season. But now MM is calling the plays and it showed last week. If MM wasn't calling the shots I would take the Raiders. Now with MM calling it I'll take the Pack and their elite D.
After facing 2 Top 10 Ds then the Broncos ELITE D all in back to back games, im not really worried that much about the Pack D.. Now don't get me wrong, they can play great and shut us down, that happens all the time in sports.. Im more worried about your O, now that it looks like they got that RUN game going..
The RAIDERS are sort of like the Pack, in that they can Explode on you, and hang 35 on you easy, and SHUT you down on DEFENSE.. The RAIDERS can go toe to toe and play in a 35 to 35 shootout, or a Defensive 13 to 13 type game.. Most of our KEY players are so young, so it's hard to say..

Oh, MJD says the RAIDERS blow the Pack out!! I guess it could happen, but both teams have the talent to blow either team out!! I just want to WIN so i don't care how it happens, Just Win!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After facing 2 Top 10 Ds then the Broncos ELITE D all in back to back games, im not really worried that much about the Pack D.. Now don't get me wrong, they can play great and shut us down, that happens all the time in sports.. Im more worried about your O, now that it looks like they got that RUN game going..
The RAIDERS are sort of like the Pack, in that they can Explode on you, and hang 35 on you easy, and SHUT you down on DEFENSE.. The RAIDERS can go toe to toe and play in a 35 to 35 shootout, or a Defensive 13 to 13 type game.. Most of our KEY players are so young, so it's hard to say..

Oh, MJD says the RAIDERS blow the Pack out!! I guess it could happen, but both teams have the talent to blow either team out!! I just want to WIN so i don't care how it happens, Just Win!!
Oh?? You are a Pack fan, so you pick the Pack to win.. Im a RAIDER fan, so i pick the RAIDERS to WIN..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game day!! Stop the run, run the ball, etc,etc!! Those are the keys to victory..
Man, this game is HUGE for the RAIDERS!! The Pack are a good team, very good.. It should be a bloodbath type game.. So i hope, with us WINNING of course!! GO RAIDERS!! JUST WIN!!