• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders 2015/2016 season

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man it feels good to beat the Broncos. Haven't been able to say that for awhile. Keep pushing Raiders. We are getting there.

Got to the bottom of my 6 win expectations this year. Still have the smallest of chances to get to that 9 win ceiling but I would love to see us get 2 out of the next 3 and get to 8 wins on the year.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man it feels good to beat the Broncos. Haven't been able to say that for awhile. Keep pushing Raiders. We are getting there.

Got to the bottom of my 6 win expectations this year. Still have the smallest of chances to get to that 9 win ceiling but I would love to see us get 2 out of the next 3 and get to 8 wins on the year.
Yes it feels good to beat them.. The young RAIDERS going into Mile High and beating the 1 rank D.. Cuz it was our D that stole the show.. We were so close this year, but drops and young player mistakes might of cost us a chance at the playoffs this year.. What a young core the RAIDERS have.. This team will be one of the favorites next year..
Like you said, keep pushing and WIN the next 3..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Idaho...Good win for your team. Your team did what you said they needed to do in winning the turnover battle. This loss though will be a tough one to take. Not so much for losing to the Raiders but more so that really this game should have been over at half time. I think I saw a stat that no team has held an opponent under 130 yards and actually lost the game until Sunday. The Broncos defense played outstanding. The problem was the offense and special teams really crapped themselves in this one. I mean the 2 turnovers in our own territory, the inability to run the football, and the OL just playing maybe one of the worst games I have ever seen really cost the Broncos a huge win. I really hope the Broncos players/coaches/FO are as upset about this loss as I am. That should never have happened. Again props to your team just upset that my team didn't seem very focused at least on the offensive side of the ball and really cost my team a huge win down the stretch that we desperately needed if we wanted the #1 seed.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Idaho...Good win for your team. Your team did what you said they needed to do in winning the turnover battle. This loss though will be a tough one to take. Not so much for losing to the Raiders but more so that really this game should have been over at half time. I think I saw a stat that no team has held an opponent under 130 yards and actually lost the game until Sunday. The Broncos defense played outstanding. The problem was the offense and special teams really crapped themselves in this one. I mean the 2 turnovers in our own territory, the inability to run the football, and the OL just playing maybe one of the worst games I have ever seen really cost the Broncos a huge win. I really hope the Broncos players/coaches/FO are as upset about this loss as I am. That should never have happened. Again props to your team just upset that my team didn't seem very focused at least on the offensive side of the ball and really cost my team a huge win down the stretch that we desperately needed if we wanted the #1 seed.
Right on cd.. It was an epic game man.. Neither team backed down, and both fought to the bitter end, in an epic clash of old AFC West bitter rivals!! A true mind numbing game..
The tale of the tape will show drops and TOs as the difference maker.. And i know all to well about those, as they cost us the KC game, as well as at least 3 other games.. Sadly they are just part of the game..
The RAIDERS are no joke anymore, and they are letting teams know, hey we coming!!
It's not easy losing to AFC West teams is it?? Again i should know.. I felt alot of pressure to WIN this game, and the RAIDERS did it.. Split..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right on cd.. It was an epic game man.. Neither team backed down, and both fought to the bitter end, in an epic clash of old AFC West bitter rivals!! A true mind numbing game..
The tale of the tape will show drops and TOs as the difference maker.. And i know all to well about those, as they cost us the KC game, as well as at least 3 other games.. Sadly they are just part of the game..
The RAIDERS are no joke anymore, and they are letting teams know, hey we coming!!
It's not easy losing to AFC West teams is it?? Again i should know.. I felt alot of pressure to WIN this game, and the RAIDERS did it.. Split..

For me again it is not so much losing to the Raiders. They are an up and coming team that has the potential to compete with anybody on any given Sunday. It is more just the fact that we shot ourselves in the foot. Wide open receiver at the end of the half for a touchdown and we over throw. Then 2 big turnovers that then lead to a blown coverage by a guy that won't be on the team most likely by Wednesday (we picked him up off the street this last Tuesday because of injuries to the Safety position), then a field goal that went off the uprights, then dropped passes. It was just a lot of things that went wrong that if one of those changes good chance the game goes the other way. Like you said kind of like last week for you against the Chiefs. They are a part of the game just things that haven't been a part of this team since Osweiler took over. Just seems like the team was not focused on the offensive side of the ball and overlooked the Raiders. Can't do that in this league. Now we go from only having to win one of our final 3 games to clinch the division to now needing to win 2 of the final 3.

Anyway good luck to your team the rest of the way

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me again it is not so much losing to the Raiders. They are an up and coming team that has the potential to compete with anybody on any given Sunday. It is more just the fact that we shot ourselves in the foot. Wide open receiver at the end of the half for a touchdown and we over throw. Then 2 big turnovers that then lead to a blown coverage by a guy that won't be on the team most likely by Wednesday (we picked him up off the street this last Tuesday because of injuries to the Safety position), then a field goal that went off the uprights, then dropped passes. It was just a lot of things that went wrong that if one of those changes good chance the game goes the other way. Like you said kind of like last week for you against the Chiefs. They are a part of the game just things that haven't been a part of this team since Osweiler took over. Just seems like the team was not focused on the offensive side of the ball and overlooked the Raiders. Can't do that in this league. Now we go from only having to win one of our final 3 games to clinch the division to now needing to win 2 of the final 3.

Anyway good luck to your team the rest of the way
Don't sell the RAIDER D short.. That's a young fast improving D that's in the mold of the Seattle D!! They were ball hawking!! They stopped your run game and made Osweiler beat us.. And the pass rush was to much..
Sort of like your first half, you shut our RUN down and forced Carr to beat you guys.. But credit to the RAIDER coaches for the 2nd half adjustments.. You shut our WRs down, but we hit you with the TEs!! Walford and Rivera..
It's chess man when the game is this close.. I do agree, drops will kill any team!! Again i should know on that one..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't sell the RAIDER D short.. That's a young fast improving D that's in the mold of the Seattle D!! They were ball hawking!! They stopped your run game and made Osweiler beat us.. And the pass rush was to much..
Sort of like your first half, you shut our RUN down and forced Carr to beat you guys.. But credit to the RAIDER coaches for the 2nd half adjustments.. You shut our WRs down, but we hit you with the TEs!! Walford and Rivera..
It's chess man when the game is this close.. I do agree, drops will kill any team!! Again i should know on that one..

Not trying to sell your team short. I told you before the season started that I thought your team was 1 year away from really being a tough contender for the Super Bowl. If they have another great off season like they have the last couple then that should hold true. I'm more speaking to the unforced errors like the drops where it really wasn't that Oakland did anything just our players dropped wide open passes or our punt returner dropping a punt at the 10 without any sort of contact. Those are unforced errors not really caused by the Raiders just a lack of concentration that really hurt the Broncos. Then you throw in our kicker missed only his 2nd kick from under 50 yards in this one. He had been money all season long and on one of the biggest kicks of the year just barely missed. Again your team deserved to win and the defense definitely played great. The Broncos just had some errors that for some reason all decided to show up in the same game.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, Mack is so dominant!! I mean pure freakin beast!! 1 rated edge rusher per PFF, as well as NFL sack leader!!
But that's not all, you just can run on Mack either!! He's what you call a complete football player..
IMO the best D player in the game.. And only a 2nd year player smh!!
Next up for Mack Attack, AR and his Pack..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to sell your team short. I told you before the season started that I thought your team was 1 year away from really being a tough contender for the Super Bowl. If they have another great off season like they have the last couple then that should hold true. I'm more speaking to the unforced errors like the drops where it really wasn't that Oakland did anything just our players dropped wide open passes or our punt returner dropping a punt at the 10 without any sort of contact. Those are unforced errors not really caused by the Raiders just a lack of concentration that really hurt the Broncos. Then you throw in our kicker missed only his 2nd kick from under 50 yards in this one. He had been money all season long and on one of the biggest kicks of the year just barely missed. Again your team deserved to win and the defense definitely played great. The Broncos just had some errors that for some reason all decided to show up in the same game.
I get ya man.. I understand that those WIDE OPEN drops hurt you guys i do.. But its part of the game, and i have learned to live with it.. It was just a big game, with big plays, and players loose focus, or hear footsteps, that leads to those drops.. And Seabass also had a HUGE miss as well..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get ya man.. I understand that those WIDE OPEN drops hurt you guys i do.. But its part of the game, and i have learned to live with it.. It was just a big game, with big plays, and players loose focus, or hear footsteps, that leads to those drops.. And Seabass also had a HUGE miss as well..
And you have to give King credit for those punts he was booming.. His punts are hard to catch..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hard to hear footsteps when nobody is within 15 yards of you though...Anyway on to Pittsburgh. Hopefully get a huge win and can put the taste of this bad loss behind me and the team.

And yes I am jealous of your Punter...Probably no player I have been more upset with this year than Colquitt for us. He has 1 amazing punt a game and then about 5 others that honestly I think most 12 year olds could have done with better success. He will not be on our team next year. I can about guarantee it. Same with our RT that is starting. He will not be on an NFL roster after this season.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to hear footsteps when nobody is within 15 yards of you though...Anyway on to Pittsburgh. Hopefully get a huge win and can put the taste of this bad loss behind me and the team.

And yes I am jealous of your Punter...Probably no player I have been more upset with this year than Colquitt for us. He has 1 amazing punt a game and then about 5 others that honestly I think most 12 year olds could have done with better success. He will not be on our team next year. I can about guarantee it. Same with our RT that is starting. He will not be on an NFL roster after this season.
Dude you are leading the AFC West, and a sure lock for the playoffs.. You guys are just fine.. We on the other hand, have to fight for everything we get from here on out.. Oh and draft a punter that's where the good ones are at.. PS please beat the Steelers!! That would help our SLIM playoff hopes..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude you are leading the AFC West, and a sure lock for the playoffs.. You guys are just fine.. We on the other hand, have to fight for everything we get from here on out.. Oh and draft a punter that's where the good ones are at.. PS please beat the Steelers!! That would help our SLIM playoff hopes..

See what we can do for you. Yeah the Broncos have a ton of draft picks this next year (I think something like 10) so good chance we use one of those on a punter. Haven't looked to see if there are any good ones worth it yet but like I said I think a 12 year old could do better than what our punter has been doing lately.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See what we can do for you. Yeah the Broncos have a ton of draft picks this next year (I think something like 10) so good chance we use one of those on a punter. Haven't looked to see if there are any good ones worth it yet but like I said I think a 12 year old could do better than what our punter has been doing lately.
10 draft picks wow!! Punters are weapons when you get a good one.. Ray Guy, Lechler, and now King.. They can help change the outcome of a game.. See our game..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, this is just lovely news!! Jon Condo our pro bowl LS likely done for the year!! Smh!! Suddenly we hurting big time!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10 draft picks wow!! Punters are weapons when you get a good one.. Ray Guy, Lechler, and now King.. They can help change the outcome of a game.. See our game..

They definitely can. The Broncos have had great punters in the past and the bad part is Colquitt at one point was a top-10 punter. These last 2 years though I don't know what has happened to him. He has been about as inconsistent as they come.

And yeah it has been really nice these last couple of years. Because we have had such depth we have been able to let some very high priced good FA's walk getting us some nice Comp Picks. I think this year we are expected to get a 3rd, 4th, 5th, and possibly 7th round Comp Pick from the players we let walk. With the NFL voting to allow teams to trade these Comp Picks now that makes them all the more valuable.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They definitely can. The Broncos have had great punters in the past and the bad part is Colquitt at one point was a top-10 punter. These last 2 years though I don't know what has happened to him. He has been about as inconsistent as they come.

And yeah it has been really nice these last couple of years. Because we have had such depth we have been able to let some very high priced good FA's walk getting us some nice Comp Picks. I think this year we are expected to get a 3rd, 4th, 5th, and possibly 7th round Comp Pick from the players we let walk. With the NFL voting to allow teams to trade these Comp Picks now that makes them all the more valuable.
For some reason i was thinking Colquitt came from KC.. I think you guys will draft a punter with all those draft picks you guys have.. And im not really liking you guys having so many draft picks either.. That's alot of ammo to where you can run a draft.. Or trade up and get the player WE want!! 10 picks smh..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some reason i was thinking Colquitt came from KC.. I think you guys will draft a punter with all those draft picks you guys have.. And im not really liking you guys having so many draft picks either.. That's alot of ammo to where you can run a draft.. Or trade up and get the player WE want!! 10 picks smh..
The Chiefs have his brother. His father and I think uncle were punters as well in the NFL. Wish we had his brother though as he has been a top-3 Punter in the league almost every year.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chiefs have his brother. His father and I think uncle were punters as well in the NFL. Wish we had his brother though as he has been a top-3 Punter in the league almost every year.
Yeah, i knew a Colquitt played for KC.. Now all you have to do is beat the Steelers!! It took a HOF type game from Antonio Brown and their RB and a few seconds on the clock for them to beat us, ugh that one still hurts!!
So, you have the 1 rank D so i don't see what the problem is, as far as beating them..

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GB at home
SD at home
@ KC

That's a tough way to finish the season. Green Bay isn't playing Green Bay football....is it possible we can steal another one? The only gimme is SD and that's no gimme really.....it's a rivalry game. You throw records out the window when it comes to your rival.

But, I think that's the game we have the best chance at winning. I think 7-9 is what we finish at and that's a lot better than last season. Slowly....we're moving in the right direction.