• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders 2015/2016 season

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm always leery of Alabama players. Some have played well but a huge chunk have really struggled that have been taken in the 1st round. From what I understand Saban pushes his guys harder than any other team in college football so when they come into the league they don't have as much left in the tank as some other players. Can't argue with the championship pedigree though of that organization.

I do think though that Ohio State over the next couple of years will be producing the most 1st round picks of any team in the league. Heck they are expected to possibly have 3 of the top-10 picks in this next draft. Have to see how the season plays out obviously but it could get interesting. I'm also interested to see what happens at the QB position for Ohio State. They have ridiculous depth at that position with 3 guys that at different times have been considered 1st round type players.
Yeah, that's always been the knock on Saban players.. But when you can get a guy that has monster work ethic, great talent, Love for the game, and coached up by Saban?? Say hello to Amari Cooper!!

Oh and i agree on Ohio State!! Beast Program!! That QB Jones has crazy talent!! Big can run with a cannon arm, and coached up by Urban.. It's Kiper and McShays time to shine..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's always been the knock on Saban players.. But when you can get a guy that has monster work ethic, great talent, Love for the game, and coached up by Saban?? Say hello to Amari Cooper!!

Oh and i agree on Ohio State!! Beast Program!! That QB Jones has crazy talent!! Big can run with a cannon arm, and coached up by Urban.. It's Kiper and McShays time to shine..

OH just want to point out to you that through 3 preseason games the highest ranked rookie from the 1st round is none other than the Broncos Shane Ray with a +6.5. Next closest rookie from the 1st round of the last draft is Leornard Williams with a +2.8. Your boy though is among the top-10 so can't say Cooper hasn't shown he belongs in this league.

Anyway yeah Ohio State is definitely building a beast program. I do feel though for the SEC teams considering Ohio State can have a bad week and still win. IN the SEC that just isn't the case. Ohio State though showed they definitely belonged. I do worry about their OL as it stunk last year and not sure they have done a lot to prove that has improved.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH just want to point out to you that through 3 preseason games the highest ranked rookie from the 1st round is none other than the Broncos Shane Ray with a +6.5. Next closest rookie from the 1st round of the last draft is Leornard Williams with a +2.8. Your boy though is among the top-10 so can't say Cooper hasn't shown he belongs in this league.

Anyway yeah Ohio State is definitely building a beast program. I do feel though for the SEC teams considering Ohio State can have a bad week and still win. IN the SEC that just isn't the case. Ohio State though showed they definitely belonged. I do worry about their OL as it stunk last year and not sure they have done a lot to prove that has improved.
Shane Ray is a good player, i pimped him a bit before the draft, im not shocked.. Coop is a Ankle Breaker who's numbers should rise!! Game on the line, that's when its Coops time to shine!! Who had the highest rating in Preseason?? Who is the #1 player under 25??

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shane Ray is a good player, i pimped him a bit before the draft, im not shocked.. Coop is a Ankle Breaker who's numbers should rise!! Game on the line, that's when its Coops time to shine!! Who had the highest rating in Preseason?? Who is the #1 player under 25??

I'm not sure. My guess is Khalil Mack is near the top if not the top guy. I know this past game he had I think a PFF grade of +10.1 or something like that. I think Von Miller is up there as well but he hasn't played as much as Mack this preseason.

I honestly think both of us are going to like a lot of our young players coming up over the next couple of years. I keep saying this but for the Broncos they have the talent with the young guys to keep being good for many years but it all boils down to who replaces Manning and how effective can they be?

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure. My guess is Khalil Mack is near the top if not the top guy. I know this past game he had I think a PFF grade of +10.1 or something like that. I think Von Miller is up there as well but he hasn't played as much as Mack this preseason.

I honestly think both of us are going to like a lot of our young players coming up over the next couple of years. I keep saying this but for the Broncos they have the talent with the young guys to keep being good for many years but it all boils down to who replaces Manning and how effective can they be?
Yeah cd, both teams have alot of young promising players, with a bright future!! That's something to be happy about.. QB like always is the main thing in football, we have a young guy that were all hoping for, and if he hits big?? We will WIN a SB in the near future.. The Raiders are being built to over power teams, on both sides of the ball.. But we ain't there yet, we need MORE draft picks.. As for you guys?? Elway has done a good job for you guys, you guys have a nice looking roster, with the future waiting in the wings, he looks the part for sure..

It's a SAD day today in American Sports cd.. It's crazy how they cheer the TRUTH being DEFEATED!!
It's crazy what we are becoming.. But sooner or later he comes to collect though.. The truth always WINS in the END.. Now Hopefully that bad vibe goes away, and we can just focus on football.. The last time i comment on that matter.. Anyways cd, we are going to split with you guys!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, there is sunshine today!! Cuz The RAIDERS PLAY!! Alot of drama in this game for Raider fan..
And it all starts at who WINS the back up QB spot.. Drama, Drama,Drama eh Raider Fan??
Who gets cut, if we only roll with 2 QBs?? Raider Fan hero MCG, or Musgraves boy Ponder?? Both have looked good.. Those are the kind of things that make me go Hmmmmm!!
But we also have other KEY matches as well?? RB!! TJones, Dyer, Helu, GA3, who backs up Murray??
WR?? Does Seth Roberts who has look GOOD make the cut?? And if so?? Who does he bump??
Great matches all over that roster!! We will know soon.. Play HARD!! HIT HARD!! Leave it all out on the field!!
LET'S DO THIS!!

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KTLA (channel 5 here in the LA area) had a really nice feature on Carr at halftime. A lot of his team-mates said he's a great leader and a great man, as well as a good QB.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The legend of McGlion continues in OAKLAND!! Not bad Reggie.. How about SethRoberts!! Not bad either that.. Reggie just finds these dudes.. Oh welcome back Streater!! Freakin Raiders man!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ca
KTLA (channel 5 here in the LA area) had a really nice feature on Carr at halftime. A lot of his team-mates said he's a great leader and a great man, as well as a good QB.
Carr is the man in OAKLAND.. Cincy coming up
Carr is a SOLID dude, he has my Respect!! We have a chance if he plays great football..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soo, Reggie's phone is ringing for Seth Roberts eh?? Second year player that can play ball.. We NEED more draft picks!! But i would keep him!! He looks good..

Wink wink to the Babe..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OT.. If im Philly i would play Tebow alot!! In that Run Heavy O in second half of games, Tebow would wear you down!! Then hit you deep!! Suggs can hit tebow all he wants, and dude would keep coming.. That was just some random thoughts..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SIO Moore done in OAKLAND.. Peace.. That's a huge cut..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got a draft pick!! Man let the hate flow for sure.. SIO the fan favorite, including mine.. That took balls..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, its football time football fans!! And my RAIDERS have a HUGE test in the Bengals!! The Bengals are a good team, with some great players, and coached by former RAIDER coach HueJackCity, who has an axe to grind!!
This is a huge game in Oakland for the YOUNG RAIDERS!!
Im getting a little nervous for this game, but being a little nervous does not mean fear!! I fear nothing, and neither do the RAIDERS!! Let's get these boyz!! OAKLAND VS CINCINNATI Freakin beautiful.. Yeah..

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish the Raiders would go after Kim Chancellor.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, its football time football fans!! And my RAIDERS have a HUGE test in the Bengals!! The Bengals are a good team, with some great players, and coached by former RAIDER coach HueJackCity, who has an axe to grind!!
This is a huge game in Oakland for the YOUNG RAIDERS!!
Im getting a little nervous for this game, but being a little nervous does not mean fear!! I fear nothing, and neither do the RAIDERS!! Let's get these boyz!! OAKLAND VS CINCINNATI Freakin beautiful.. Yeah..

In Oakland!!!!!!