• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders 2015/2016 season

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's all we need DJ.. It only takes 2 man..

Hey don't forget about your wonderful rival Bronco fan over here. I definitely wish there were a few more Raider fans on here as would love to get more perspective on the team and what they think. You guys definitely have a tough first test with Cincy coming to town. Playoff team something like the last 3-4 years with what is a very good and deep defense while having some great weapons on offense. I have Jeremy Hill in one of my fantasy leagues so hoping to see him do some work. Also have Cooper in two of my other leagues so hoping Carr just force feeds him the ball all game long.

Reactions: DJ

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey don't forget about your wonderful rival Bronco fan over here. I definitely wish there were a few more Raider fans on here as would love to get more perspective on the team and what they think. You guys definitely have a tough first test with Cincy coming to town. Playoff team something like the last 3-4 years with what is a very good and deep defense while having some great weapons on offense. I have Jeremy Hill in one of my fantasy leagues so hoping to see him do some work. Also have Cooper in two of my other leagues so hoping Carr just force feeds him the ball all game long.
Oh of course cd!! We blew this freakin board up all offseason!! You were a huge part in that!!
Now it's show Me time baby!! And Cincy ain't no joke.. Perfect test for the young RAIDERS!! Want to RUN with the big dawgs?? It starts right there in Oakland!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh of course cd!! We blew this freakin board up all offseason!! You were a huge part in that!!
Now it's show Me time baby!! And Cincy ain't no joke.. Perfect test for the young RAIDERS!! Want to RUN with the big dawgs?? It starts right there in Oakland!!

I can't wait for Thursday to get here. Just looking at the General Board all they still want to talk about is Deflategate! I mean the actual NFL season is 2 days away and people still just care about some deflated footballs! Now yes I hate that the Patriots have gotten away with having a culture of cheating but the season is here so time to finally talk football.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait for Thursday to get here. Just looking at the General Board all they still want to talk about is Deflategate! I mean the actual NFL season is 2 days away and people still just care about some deflated footballs! Now yes I hate that the Patriots have gotten away with having a culture of cheating but the season is here so time to finally talk football.
I hear ya.. Its a dirty franchise big time, and everybody knows it!! But like you?? Im READY for RAIDER football!!
And man what a great test we have at home..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cincy is a good team on both sides of the ball, and will be ready to play!! Its up to the young RAIDERS to match that intensity they will come out with from the get go.. Don't GIVE them nothing!!
Power RUN right at them!! And you have around 700 lbs of DT, along with Mack and Tuck, fast LBs!! Put the clamps on their RUN game!! And punish Dalton!!
Its your time to shine CARR!! Sold out in front of the BLACK HOLE!! PROVE THEM WRONG!!
Let's get this!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soo the RAIDERS sign Aldon Smith eh?? Crazy!! Mack Attack and Aldon Smith?? With Big Dan Williams and Jelly Ellis in the middle, With Tuck and Edwards Jr keeping them fresh for the 2nd half of games..
Better have an OL when you face that RAIDER DL!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soo the RAIDERS sign Aldon Smith eh?? Crazy!! Mack Attack and Aldon Smith?? With Big Dan Williams and Jelly Ellis in the middle, With Tuck and Edwards Jr keeping them fresh for the 2nd half of games..
Better have an OL when you face that RAIDER DL!!
Or the RAIDERS could go with Tuck, Williams, Jelly, Edwards.. Mack, Lofton, Smith!! WOW!! Word on the the Street?? Smith could get some RUN Sunday!!

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aldon Smith signed a 1 year contract with the Raiders. Not sure how long he'll be suspended for but the defense is going to be a lot better than last season....

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aldon Smith signed a 1 year contract with the Raiders. Not sure how long he'll be suspended for but the defense is going to be a lot better than last season....
JDR said they did their research, and are VERY confident.. Who knows?? Aldon Smith is not some chump.. That dude is a 26 year old beast!! Dude is one of the better D players in the league!! Him and Mack coming of the edge, all game long?? He's at practice already!! Oh and yeah i agree, the D will be alot better than last year..
And we will need that D to be SHUT DOWN, till the O catches up.. The D NEEDS to man up!! Give Carr and the O time to blend as a unit!!

Oh, i remember last year when we played JJ Watt.. They lined him up over our Rookie Big Gabe, and Watt got OWNED!! PENN, GABE, HUDSON, WEBB, HOWARD!! NEED TO GET IT DONE!!

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JDR said they did their research, and are VERY confident.. Who knows?? Aldon Smith is not some chump.. That dude is a 26 year old beast!! Dude is one of the better D players in the league!! Him and Mack coming of the edge, all game long?? He's at practice already!! Oh and yeah i agree, the D will be alot better than last year..
And we will need that D to be SHUT DOWN, till the O catches up.. The D NEEDS to man up!! Give Carr and the O time to blend as a unit!!

Oh, i remember last year when we played JJ Watt.. They lined him up over our Rookie Big Gabe, and Watt got OWNED!! PENN, GABE, HUDSON, WEBB, HOWARD!! NEED TO GET IT DONE!!

He's still just 25!!!! Him and Mack would terrorize AFC West OL for years to come.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's still just 25!!!! Him and Mack would terrorize AFC West OL for years to come.
Oh for sure DJ.. Word on the street says the RAIDERS could have the BEST 1-2 pass rush in the league.. That's crazy man, and remains to be seen.. Aldon Smith is a badazz dude period..
The RAIDERS gave him a chance, let's hope it works out for both.. Oh i heard he turned down MORE money from some other team to play with the RAIDERS as well.. Man that's a MONSTER signing for sure..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh for sure DJ.. Word on the street says the RAIDERS could have the BEST 1-2 pass rush in the league.. That's crazy man, and remains to be seen.. Aldon Smith is a badazz dude period..
The RAIDERS gave him a chance, let's hope it works out for both.. Oh i heard he turned down MORE money from some other team to play with the RAIDERS as well.. Man that's a MONSTER signing for sure..

What street are you going to for your football info? They got a lot to prove to get into that convo of best 1-2 punch. Heck they are maybe 3rd in the AFC West alone for 1-2 punch when it comes to pass rush.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What street are you going to for your football info? They got a lot to prove to get into that convo of best 1-2 punch. Heck they are maybe 3rd in the AFC West alone for 1-2 punch when it comes to pass rush.
I knew i would reel you in cd.. SMILE.. Anyways cd, it's just the word on the street nothing more man.. BUT?? MacK Attack and Aldon Smith?? DANG!! Word has it?? He practiced today LOOKED GOOD and will play Sunday!! But lets give him some time, with no camp or preseason it will take a few games to get the rust off!! And 3rd?? You crazy man..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and cd, did you see where i posted, remains to be seen??

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's a little outlandish (no offense, Idaho) on a lot of the things he says (he's a passionate fan) but I will agree with him on this and I think the Raiders pass rush is now among the best in the AFC West. If in shape and healthy (he'll get a 4-6 game suspension for sure) he he and Mack give them a very good pass rush.

1-Denver (Von Miller and Ware are excellent, but Ware is 33).

2-Oakland. Mack is a promising 2nd year player and Smith is just 3 years removed from a dominating season himself. And he's still just 25.

3-KC (Houston accounted for almost half their sacks himself) Besides Houston, they don't have the potential 1-2 duo Oakland has.

4-SD.