• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Prediction Friday.......The beginning of the end?... Who stars? Outstanding play?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two seasons ago the slide back into mediocrity began with a heartbreaking loss to the Seattle Seahawks. At long last or maybe to the chagrin of Followers of this years' edition of Washington Football there's a chance to end it all where and against whom it all began. Some say it's not going to be pretty, while others predict the upset. In as much as I want a hometown win....a 4-14 record in these primetime games prevents me from calling for the upset...........Seattle 38 Washington 9. Snyder talks to Gruden after the game.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll watch because I'll always watch. But I really don't want to. They get their ass kicked on national TV. Again.

34-2

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
45 -17 seahawks .

i think we have an edge at wr compared to theirs and are even at RB and if healthy we have an edge at TE

on defense i dont see anyhwere where we have a clear cut edge we are close at LB

for us to win is KC has to win at pre snap . that is the only way KC can succeed in the NFL , and hit passes on time .

i see seatle taking that away with their tall physical cbs

they also only give up 2.8 yds per carry

on offense russell wilson will make plays with his legs and then feed it to beast mode who where down the defense

now if KC can pull this off then he will be back on track to keeping the job

i dont think he can because defense and special teams will let him down and let him down hard

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
37-0 hawks.
Mvp - earl thomas, 2 ints
we will lose big and someone will probably get injured. i dont even want to watch this game but i have to.

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
37-0 hawks.
Mvp - earl thomas, 2 ints
we will lose big and someone will probably get injured. i dont even want to watch this game but i have to.

The theater of the catastrophic way in which we will be physically abused and emotionally ridiculed should be looked at from a clouds view. Don't get emotionally invested and you will live longer. Pay attention to the how exited we are to start the game, and how a few good plays may happen early. Then, when the Hawks score their first TD, watch how things go clusterfuckinghaywire.

Can you imagine our Oline vs these guys? Watch the explosions when the ball is snapped.

Chester! Boom!
Ribeye! KaBooom!
Licht! Babooom!
Palumbus! Ole! (The Matador)

Art. Pure art.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawks 35 Skins 10

Outmanned and outgunned...:(

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The theater of the catastrophic way in which we will be physically abused and emotionally ridiculed should be looked at from a clouds view. Don't get emotionally invested and you will live longer. Pay attention to the how exited we are to start the game, and how a few good plays may happen early. Then, when the Hawks score their first TD, watch how things go clusterfuckinghaywire.

Can you imagine our Oline vs these guys? Watch the explosions when the ball is snapped.

Chester! Boom!
Ribeye! KaBooom!
Licht! Babooom!

Art. Pure art.
usually right after our first turnover the shit hits the fan.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Chester! Boom!
Ribeye! KaBooom!
Licht! Babooom!

Art. Pure art.

So what your final score?

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are no fun. All that said, I'm not going to disagree with a Hawks win, I just think it's going to be a little closer than you think. No Miller, a banged up secondary, unsettled return game, and a defense that isn't playing with the same swagger they did last year...I think we're looking at something along the lines of 27-17 or so barring some freak injury or bizarre string of turnovers.

Side note...I'm going to be at the game, up in the nosebleeds. This is the first time I've been to FedEx at night. I had planned on wearing an all weather compression shirt under my jersey. Is that going to be warm enough late, or should I throw on something warmer?

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
37-13 SeaDogs.

Should be ugly.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guy's have shown signs of playing better this year at times.... I"m not going into this game thinking it's gonna be a cake walk ..... Cousins has potential .... I think the big key for the Redskins is limiting turn-overs.. that's a killer for any team... We also have some injuries to our secondary plus Miller will be out... I"m not thinking blow-out either way...

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Redskins fans here must not pay attention to the Seahawks over the last several years. I will preface all of this by saying that at this time the Redskins are capable of laying an egg against just about anyone especially a quality opponent like the Seahawks.

That being said there is a huge difference between the Seahawks at home and the same team when they are away. They pretty much manhandle everyone at their place, but are a bit more human when they are on the road. Review their schedule over the last several seasons & you will see that the majority of road games are either losses or close games (as it is for most winning teams).

The Seahawks could benefit from coming off a buy week. However - I would not just assume that this will be a blowout (but again this is the Redskins so it certainly is possible).

HTTR

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Redskins fans here must not pay attention to the Seahawks over the last several years. I will preface all of this by saying that at this time the Redskins are capable of laying an egg against just about anyone especially a quality opponent like the Seahawks.

That being said there is a huge difference between the Seahawks at home and the same team when they are away. They pretty much manhandle everyone at their place, but are a bit more human when they are on the road. Review their schedule over the last several seasons & you will see that the majority of road games are either losses or close games (as it is for most winning teams).

The Seahawks could benefit from coming off a buy week. However - I would not just assume that this will be a blowout (but again this is the Redskins so it certainly is possible).

HTTR

Oh, I think that we have been paying attention and realize that our squad does not represent the current coaches vision but is still largely the team that M. Shanahan built. You know that 3-13 squad from a season ago, now projected to go 1-5 this season. It really doesn't matter how much Seattle on the road tends to become less than they are at home. What we realize here is that Washington is not prepared to win games....especially national games, where their record is abysmal.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I think that we have been paying attention and realize that our squad does not represent the current coaches vision but is still largely the team that M. Shanahan built. You know that 3-13 squad from a season ago, now projected to go 1-5 this season. It really doesn't matter how much Seattle on the road tends to become less than they are at home. What we realize here is that Washington is not prepared to win games....especially national games, where their record is abysmal.

Not predicting a win. However - stating that the game may be a lot closer than most are predicting at this time. Both teams have had a huge amt of off time since their last game so that could help or hurt. Also - a major blowout one week does not necessarily mean it will happen the following week & there are numerous examples of that in the NFL this season.

I was basically just stating that it appears that a lot of people here think that the Seahawks dominate every game they play which is not true especially on the road. Again - Redskins are certainly capable of being dominated by just about any team. However - they are also capable of playing well at times. Should be interesting.

BTW - that Shanahan team didn't have guys like Jackson or Roberts (or even an improved Paul) which could make a difference - basically depends on Cousins. I realize that it will be extremely tough against Seattle, but it is not impossible (at least to gain some yards & score at times).

Lonewate44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
20-17 Skins win on Fg and end of game....Seattle gets ball with less then 2 minutes...4 & out....

huge upset win !!! Morris.....31 carries 189 1 td

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The details don't matter because these two teams are headed in different directions.

Chickens - 38
Redskins - 3