• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Prediction Friday........Just take care of current business.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a NFL mandated short work week, We have a chance to get back on a winning track as the thanksgiving finale features a visit from the awful N.Y. Giants. On paper this is appears to be an easy win for our guys, unfortunately NFL games are played on grass or what appears to be grass.

The Giants are still a division foe, who would love nothing better at this junction of a loss season, than to add misery to a long list of Burgundy and Gold injuries. It feels a lot like the type of game that typically sees Washington playing down to its opponents level and making what should be an fairly lopsided game tighter than it need be.

I think NOT......our guys though not fully rested, take this game easily 33-13. Jay Gruden began last weeks game showcasing Josh Doctson and this Thursday we get to see a full measure of what he's capable of therefore becoming my player of the game. Water cooler talk, more focus on what it's going to take to qualify for a play-off game beyond our guys winning out.

As Usual we ask:

For your predictions related to:
1. Who wins this game?
2. Final score
3. Player(s) of the game
4. Memorial moment, event or play, that will have them buzzing at the water cooler on Monday morning.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predict the Redskin team captains are going to go to midfield for the coin flip and shake hands and introduce themselves to their new teammates

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predict the Redskin team captains are going to go to midfield for the coin flip and shake hands and introduce themselves to their new teammates
I predict one of them blows out a knee jogging out for the coin flip.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predict our OL to finish the game will be...

LT- Bradley Bumgardner
LG- Sam W. Artist
C- Don Uthole
RG- Hildaguard Heafty
RT- Morgan Moses who finally breaks both ankles

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's no secret that the Skins either play up to their opponents, or down. The Giant's are down so expect a tight game (as usual for the Redskins) ,, they don't know how to blow anyone out, so I'm certainly not gonna say this game will be easy. In fact, I think we could easily lose to this turds again,,, and the funny part is,, that any remaining playoff hopes will be smashed yet again by the Giant... at home.

Both teams have been hit hard by injuries and ill say that our team is more crippled with those injuries. Skins will allow Manning to once again look like his brother as we always do with QB's that are sucking. (remember, Skins are the great cure-all)

I honestly believe we can't (not with this team of hop-a-longs) run the table so if they do win I'm not getting excited. Last week and the week before dashed those hopes. Kinda want this season to be over with already to get to the real fun stuff. The talk of what QB were gonna move up to the top spot to grab... and hope,,, again.

ill say skins do win this 27-20 and KC gets the game ball. Their up 27-10 late in the 4th when Giant's make a charge and we dodge a hail-mary at the end to tie the damn thing.

Play of the game.... Norman gets burned numerous times to allow the comeback but then intercepts that hail-mary and starts doing this :nono: to the Giants as they walk off the field.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants have absolutely nothing to play for.

Which is exactly why they are going to stomp a Godzilla sized mudhole in our collective team arses. Nothing gets John Mara smiling like seeing Dan Snyder frowning and in full blown temper tantrum mode. Mara rallies the troops, greases the right palms and the Giants win 35-10. It will be close until the 4th quarter when the Giants rip off two unanswered TDs to bump it from 14-10 up to 28-10. And the soul crusher will come off a pass that hits Davis in the hands, pops up in the air, and becomes a Defensive TD.

Deans TV gets thrown across the room, and every one at Redskins park not named Bruce Allen is in fear for their job.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Giants
2. 3-0
3. Mara
4. Synder fires everyone not named Bruce Allen and the saga continues.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
45 -2 giants

defense allows 6 tds but KC is the issue

gruden will sneak on 3 and inches and it gets stopped and we will get a million dean posts talking about why we should have thrown it

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins 27 Giants 15