• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

An Overlooked Side of the NBA: The C.J. Miles/Dwight Howard Trade

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the problem tho. He isn't a great pg. He will dribble dribble dribble than throw the ball to a player, likely AD with a few seconds left, hence why i said he will turn him into a jump shooter.

He turns everyone into jump shooters, which is fine and can win as long as you have good outside shooters/3 point. The best team Lebron beat in the finals he didn't play PG, Irving did...

He didn't turn D-Wade or Kyrie into jump shooters.

I think he did a lot of the dribble, dribble, thing his last year in Cleveland because that was the team he had. Once Kyrie left, who did the Cavs have that could create his own shot or even run the floor very well?

Last year, before all of the injuries hit, the offense was running through Lebron, but the Lakers were moving the ball well. I would expect that they will look to do the same this year. Especially if AD is going to be the focal point of the offense like Lebron said he wants him to be.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron is going to break down like the old man that he is if indeed he is the point guard. This "get the ball to LeBron and let him control the show" approach may have worked for the 2012 and 2013 Miami Heat. It won't work in 2020 though, and that is precisely what an uncreative Vogel team is going to look like.

He's not going to be the point guard. The offense will flow through him as it always has and should.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't bother reading any of that comment. That's not what I responded to orignally. Even though you mentioned them you're still an idiot.

Great blanket statement.

And if one is actually capable of using their mind, our country's biggest bronsexuals more often than not aren't Cavs fans. Quite frequently they are obsessive Dan Gilbert haters, a description you fit beautifully.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great blanket statement.

And if one is actually capable of using their mind, our country's biggest bronsexuals more often than not aren't Cavs fans. Quite frequently they are obsessive Dan Gilbert haters, a description you fit beautifully.

Not a LeBron fan. I've said that conutless times. As usual though you don't pay attention to anything. And how exactly am I a Dan Gilbert hater? You really are dumb.