• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post here if the only reason your team is 7-1 is because the refs gifted you an undeserved win....

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If those damn refs hadn't honored Kingsburys stupid time out you'd be 7-1 as well...

I like this game

If the refs didnt' give the cardinals a time out they asked for 9ers would be 7-1? Thats your equivalent to multiple horrendously bad calls by the refs? At no time during the last three quarters were the cardinals ahead in that game.... but sure bro... sure.

giphy.gif

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Bay vs Lions...

Defensive holding.... watch him just throw him to the ground!!! The refs know Aaron Rodgers is in the game and no way they are letting the packers fail on their own....

giphy.gif

But that wasn't enough... they needed more help.... A phantom unnecessary roughness call was going to be needed to ensure an Aaron Rodgers win... refs were all in at this point...

giphy.gif

That happened kind of fast... lets slow it down and take closer look at "unnecessary roughness" in todays NFL when Aarron Rodgers offense is on the field...

giphy.gif

But wait.... the refs had a job to finish and they were not done. Clearly Detroit was overcoming these bad calls.... someone had to act and act quickly to ensure a packers win...

First.... Illegal use of hands by Trey Flowers.... His hands never leave his shoulder pads....

giphy.gif

You would think by this point the refs would try to make it look less obvious.... but they were hardly done... Not only were they calling phantom penalties on the Lions right and left... they now needed to seal the deal with a few non calls on the packers defense. Blatant pass interference RIGHT IN FRONT of the ref...... NO CALL.

giphy.gif

The final dagger.... In one of the worst officiated games I have ever seen... the real winner, the refs, were not done. They had one final dagger. Illegal use of hands again... of course...

giphy.gif

I am just glad the 9ers earn their wins.... close or not.... they aren't gifted by the zebras.

Get the fuck over it.....

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Bay vs Lions...

Defensive holding.... watch him just throw him to the ground!!! The refs know Aaron Rodgers is in the game and no way they are letting the packers fail on their own....

giphy.gif

But that wasn't enough... they needed more help.... A phantom unnecessary roughness call was going to be needed to ensure an Aaron Rodgers win... refs were all in at this point...

giphy.gif

That happened kind of fast... lets slow it down and take closer look at "unnecessary roughness" in todays NFL when Aarron Rodgers offense is on the field...

giphy.gif

But wait.... the refs had a job to finish and they were not done. Clearly Detroit was overcoming these bad calls.... someone had to act and act quickly to ensure a packers win...

First.... Illegal use of hands by Trey Flowers.... His hands never leave his shoulder pads....

giphy.gif

You would think by this point the refs would try to make it look less obvious.... but they were hardly done... Not only were they calling phantom penalties on the Lions right and left... they now needed to seal the deal with a few non calls on the packers defense. Blatant pass interference RIGHT IN FRONT of the ref...... NO CALL.

giphy.gif

The final dagger.... In one of the worst officiated games I have ever seen... the real winner, the refs, were not done. They had one final dagger. Illegal use of hands again... of course...

giphy.gif

I am just glad the 9ers earn their wins.... close or not.... they aren't gifted by the zebras.

Get the fuck over it.....

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the refs didnt' give the cardinals a time out they asked for 9ers would be 7-1? Thats your equivalent to multiple horrendously bad calls by the refs? At no time during the last three quarters were the cardinals ahead in that game.... but sure bro... sure.

giphy.gif

They won by 3... They were stopped.

But I made the comment basically to say that if one call or non call by the refs went another way another team would have won. Which happens in every game

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you have to admit, kaepernick really took it to you guys in that game.

Kind of like your boyfriends take it to you? That's a rhetorical question, I don't want to know.

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They won by 3... They were stopped.

But I made the comment basically to say that if one call or non call by the refs went another way another team would have won. Which happens in every game

Another team making a mistake by calling a timeout or challenging a play and the refs blowing three or four crucial calls is not the same thing..... there is no amount of arguing that change that.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another team making a mistake by calling a timeout or challenging a play and the refs blowing three or four crucial calls is not the same thing..... there is no amount of arguing that change that.

An I'll advised time out (when a stop had been made) which leads to 7 points is exactly like an official either making or not making a call

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of like your boyfriends take it to you? That's a rhetorical question, I don't want to know.

184890561LH030_GREEN_BAY_PA_crop_north.jpg

"Yeah, I’m just going to say I’m not gay. I really, really like women. That’s all I can say about that,"

-Aaron Rodgers

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An I'll advised time out (when a stop had been made) which leads to 7 points is exactly like an official either making or not making a call

:L

Jesus dude.... you must live in an epic fantasy world..... if you think shooting YOURSELF in the foot with your own decision or playcalling is "exactly" like refs making a series of bad calls against you. So like if your RB fumbles the ball, thats almost like a ref

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Jesus dude.... you must live in an epic fantasy world..... if you think shooting YOURSELF in the foot is "exactly" like refs making a series of bad calls against you.

How are you not getting that bad shit happens in every game.... Shit calls happen in all games for every team

Just be happy your 49ers are 8-0 and could beat the Packers most likely so take solace in that

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How are you not getting that bad shit happens in every game.... Shit calls happen in all games for every team

Just be happy your 49ers are 8-0 and could beat the Packers most likely so take solace in that

I have never seen that many shit calls in one game all for one team... ever. EVER.

And you are the one trying to compare that to a team calling a time out all on its own and suffering the consequences of their own actions..... you have lost credibility on this one redseat.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never seen that many shit calls in one game all for one team... ever. EVER.

And you are the one trying to compare that to a team calling a time out all on its own.... you have lost credibility on this one redseat.

I was being sarcastic and joking around. Jesus relax man.... Bask in the glory that is the 49ers!