• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Possible Giants-Bills proposed trade?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayfield isn't making it to the 2nd round. Too many teams looking for a QB (unless FA settles some of that, depends on which teams get those FA QBs). I expect at least the top 4 QBs to go in the first round (and at least 3 in the top 10), and maybe 5 or 6.

Agreed, likely some one will trade back into the bottom of the 1st for him but 33 is essentially a bottom 1st.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guice and Jones, not to mention Michel and Chubb (Georgia), Johnson (Auburn), Freeman (Oregon), etc. A guy I like a little later is Wadley from Iowa. Josh Adams (Notre Dame) is getting largely ignored for some reason as well.

I personally think Barkley is overrated.

Then that is where we disagree and I can understand your position. I think he will be exceptional as opposed to the other backs and great running backs is what turned crappy 2016 teams into playoff teams plus turn the Cowboys from a laughing stock into a contender.

Reactions: DJ

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guice and Jones, not to mention Michel and Chubb (Georgia), Johnson (Auburn), Freeman (Oregon), etc. A guy I like a little later is Wadley from Iowa. Josh Adams (Notre Dame) is getting largely ignored for some reason as well.

I personally think Barkley is overrated.

I've seen quite a bit of Sony Michele and Nick Chubb...Guice I saw once...to your point...Idk why you think Barkley is over rated, he seems to have the goods to be an impact player, but there are 5 or 6 guys in this draft that should be effective RBs in this league.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure Mayfield makes it past 5. Especially if Cousins does not go to Denver.

Cousins is a big part of this draft in a sense...I do agree.

I'm going to be one of those skeptics on Mayfield so he would never be on my board as a high 1st rounder...but QBs often go higher than their talent should allow due to it being a high demand position.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Mara need to check with Archie is he decides to draft a QB:noidea:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol what? Let's trade a great offensive line protector and a shit ton of picks in a QB LOADED class for the #2 pick? LOL Bills are insane as the Seahawks.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the sense this won't look too hot when the choice is:

A) Trade down to not draft Mahomes or Watson
1a) You get Tre'Davious White with pick you traded down to

B) Trade up the following year for Rosen (if this report is accurate) or one of Josh Allen and Mayfield.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the sense this won't look too hot when the choice is:

A) Trade down to not draft Mahomes or Watson
1a) You get Tre'Davious White with pick you traded down to

B) Trade up the following year for Rosen (if this report is accurate) or one of Josh Allen and Mayfield.
especially after the peterman move

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely doesn't inspire confidence in their ability to evaluate QB's if they thought benching Tyrod was the right move if nothing else.

I had no issues with the car part being benched. Buffalo, nor any other franchise ain't going anywhere with Tyrod Taylor...no matter how badly people wanna see another 'exciting' guy like Vick.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had no issues with the car part being benched. Buffalo, nor any other franchise ain't going anywhere with Tyrod Taylor...no matter how badly people wanna see another 'exciting' guy like Vick.

100%

If Buffalo traded a truckload for a QB in this draft, it will look horrible on the surface, but it will take a few years to evaluate, cause if say Josh Rosen becomes a perennial pro bowler in Buffalo, its not gonna look too bad

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100%

If Buffalo traded a truckload for a QB in this draft, it will look horrible on the surface, but it will take a few years to evaluate, cause if say Josh Rosen becomes a perennial pro bowler in Buffalo, its not gonna look too bad

If that scenario took place, and say Rosen bombed out in Buffalo, I still give them a pass. Why? Because they tried to get their guy in what is for the most part, a complete crapshoot. Same thing in KC with Mahomes/Alex Smith. I praise that move simply on the fact that Alex Smith ain't the answer, unless you're backed by the Steel Curtain and Walter Payton in the backfield.

Some guys have it, and some guys don't. Tyrod Taylor doesn't, and never will.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that scenario took place, and say Rosen bombed out in Buffalo, I still give them a pass. Why? Because they tried to get their guy in what is for the most part, a complete crapshoot. Same thing in KC with Mahomes/Alex Smith. I praise that move simply on the fact that Alex Smith ain't the answer, unless you're backed by the Steel Curtain and Walter Payton in the backfield.

Some guys have it, and some guys don't. Tyrod Taylor doesn't, and never will.

Yup, Buffalo stays at 22 and they really cant afford a Cousins, they can get all the surrounding players they want with all their picks, like you said, still not accomplishing Jack if they bring back Taylor or any other meddling QB to replace him

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, Buffalo stays at 22 and they really cant afford a Cousins, they can get all the surrounding players they want with all their picks, like you said, still not accomplishing Jack if they bring back Taylor or any other meddling QB to replace him

The best thing they did was to bench him for a half...now he's surely a goner forcing the Bills to actually do something.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Total BS. Giants would be stupid to do this deal for that #2 pick. The trade would need to include the bills number one and 2 in the 2019 draft as well to be fair value wise

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif
LMFAO