• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let me get this straight. A homosexual man in 19th-century Britain committed an indecent assault against a 6-year-old boy.

It was a capital offense, but the judge pronounced "death recorded," a term of art for when someone was eligible for the death sentence but spared.. And she thought the guy was executed

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And not one LSM journalist called her out for the obvious lie

But people on this board parrot this shit . Better book mark this too for the amnesia crowd

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get ready for the declassified documents. It may require the media to cover spygate. Was it a frame-up? Comey seems to have perjured himself by signing an affidavit described as verified. Did Brennan and Clapper know it was a false charge? Did the Obama WH and DOJ know?

It’s coming as I predicted

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Double standards from the LSM

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally agree that LEGAL immigration is the key word here. I find it odd that no one wants to accept that the laws not changing are as much on Mitch McConjob as anyone else though. And it would be too obvious to point out that merit based immigration they all talk about would start and end with people from the supposed non shithole countries, with exceptions for say superior athletes or intellects from the aforementioned shithole countries. Because they have merit.. oh yes and hot chicks. We all know how a nice rack and talent on your knees is Einstein level merit that will even land said immigrants parents on a short list for admittance.
But McConnell doesn't want the laws changed to the extent you do. Why would he lead that fight. How about some of these so called presidential contenders on the Democrat side? What bills have they offered to change our policy?

Why do you keep deflecting on this? Why can't you hold those that claim to desire change and have the ability to push it forward do SOMETHING???

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But McConnell doesn't want the laws changed to the extent you do. Why would he lead that fight. How about some of these so called presidential contenders on the Democrat side? What bills have they offered to change our policy?

Why do you keep deflecting on this? Why can't you hold those that claim to desire change and have the ability to push it forward do SOMETHING???

Maybe because the reality is and has been for the last eight years that NOTHING gets passed without Mitch McConells blessing. Legislation has been put forward over the time, Mitch has blocked it. He takes pride in telling Obama that he would NOT be allowed to fill a supreme court seat. Its not deflecting to point out the reality of the situation.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe because the reality is and has been for the last eight years that NOTHING gets passed without Mitch McConells blessing. Legislation has been put forward over the time, Mitch has blocked it. He takes pride in telling Obama that he would NOT be allowed to fill a supreme court seat. Its not deflecting to point out the reality of the situation.
So they just give up? You are OK with this? A real, promising bill to overhaul immigration passed by the House under Pelosi's leadership puts the arrow target onto McConnell and Trump.

But you and I know that's not the real reason why the Democrats in Congress won't take up the issue seriously. They prefer to just bitch about it but in reality, like the way it is. They have no intention of changing it. It suits their needs once election day happens. And you apparently have bought into it hook, line, and sinker.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they just give up? You are OK with this? A real, promising bill to overhaul immigration passed by the House under Pelosi's leadership puts the arrow target onto McConnell and Trump.

But you and I know that's not the real reason why the Democrats in Congress won't take up the issue seriously. They prefer to just bitch about it but in reality, like the way it is. They have no intention of changing it. It suits their needs once election day happens. And you apparently have bought into it hook, line, and sinker.

I think the real difference is, Democrats would offer a path to citizenship or legal residence to everyone currently here and likely make the need for people sneaking in unneeded.

Republicans want no parts of granting citizenship to those already here, and wish to drastically restrict future arrivals.

So both settle for the way it is, because neither really wants a fix that wont radically piss off the other side.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the real difference is, Democrats would offer a path to citizenship or legal residence to everyone currently here and likely make the need for people sneaking in unneeded.

Republicans want no parts of granting citizenship to those already here, and wish to drastically restrict future arrivals.

So both settle for the way it is, because neither really wants a fix that wont radically piss off the other side.
That's just not accurate. I consider myself republican leaning and absolutely believe that immigration has to be overhauled. And I do believe in some sort of recognition for most of those here. And I know many just like me. So your statement, while typical of the rhetoric we hear from the left, is just not true.

But, again, the democrats don't really want the change. Otherwise they would act. Their worst fear is that if they did push a bill and it passed with republican support, then there goes one less argument come election time. They don't want to give up that issue. I really can't understand how you can't see that.

The ones we should be railing against, on this issue, is congress, not the President.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's just not accurate. I consider myself republican leaning and absolutely believe that immigration has to be overhauled. And I do believe in some sort of recognition for most of those here. And I know many just like me. So your statement, while typical of the rhetoric we hear from the left, is just not true.

But, again, the democrats don't really want the change. Otherwise they would act. Their worst fear is that if they did push a bill and it passed with republican support, then there goes one less argument come election time. They don't want to give up that issue. I really can't understand how you can't see that.

Come on man, we have had Trumpublicans HERE on this thread argue the point of why should those already here be allowed to stay. They also scream for "MERIT" based immigration. And when asked what Merits entry I have gotten every thing from MUST speak english, to well that is to be determined but we need a wall FIRST. So yes most of the Trumper Thumpers do consider an overhaul of immigration to

1. Build wall

2. Deport all illegals from south of the border or the shithole countries (and yea I guess the ones from other places just to make it look like it wasnt about certain countries)

3. Build a merit list that will keep America comfortable for conservatives

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and his predecessor ried did the same thing . lots of legislation passed by the house was blocked by him yet nary a word from you about the tactics he used yet you rail against now

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

why should someone who broke our laws be granted citizenship over someone who did ?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on man, we have had Trumpublicans HERE on this thread argue the point of why should those already here be allowed to stay. They also scream for "MERIT" based immigration. And when asked what Merits entry I have gotten every thing from MUST speak english, to well that is to be determined but we need a wall FIRST. So yes most of the Trumper Thumpers do consider an overhaul of immigration to

1. Build wall

2. Deport all illegals from south of the border or the shithole countries (and yea I guess the ones from other places just to make it look like it wasnt about certain countries)

3. Build a merit list that will keep America comfortable for conservatives

that is about the most foolish crap i have ever heard .

immigration should be merit based but not because of some lame comfortable for conservatives crap you spew . its because this country cant afford to keep taking everyones problems and assimulate them to us

we also give these" shithole" countries billions of dollars in aid . no one is promised a damn thing in this life and why should someone who happens to be close to our border get preference over someone who doesnt ?

i have been around the world and back shark and NO immigrant is successful unless they can speak the native language .. all you do is change the location for their poverty

yes , secure the border first (to incude a wall but not the sole approach )

yes deport people here illegally , they have no DAMN RIGHT to be here PERIOD .but that can be in the future

my feeling is if you are here you can stay but you cant be a citizen EVER . your kids ? perhaps , their kids certainly

and TRUMP did offer to make a deal on DACA but the DEMS refused (twice ) again probably something you never heard about because you slurp democratic talking points delivered by the LSM . their propaganda arm

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@j_y19 And there you have it
and certainly so . why should an illegal have a path to citizenship at all after he stole someones ID freeloaded on our medical and educational and other govt systems having US citizens suffering ?

a good portion also voted illegally

then add to it the crime we have to accept so the so called"law abiding ones " can burden are already over taxed safety nets ?

would any other country in the world accept that non sense ?

and why should a person who followed our laws be pushed aside ? whose need is bigger ?

Status
Not open for further replies.