• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we should not call shark any derogatory names . I disagree with his stance on things but let’s not make a name up for him that’s derogatory

For all intents and purposes, Shark continually claims people are racist with zero evidence. He doesn’t use the word racist but instead bases everything on race. This is straight out of the Al Sharpton playbook. I am not asking other people to call him that...it is just what I will call him when he race baits.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For all intents and purposes, Shark continually claims people are racist with zero evidence. He doesn’t use the word racist but instead bases everything on race. This is straight out of the Al Sharpton playbook. I am not asking other people to call him that...it is just what I will call him when he race baits.
My concern is being disrespectful . Shark and the other posters here are friends . Where is the line drawn ? I remember the names I called dean that were simply unfair and Sty set me straight . If I allow you to call names out then what about the others ? Now you are right about the playbook in my opinion but again if I allow you to call names then what about the others ? How can I ask them as a moderator not to call names and then let you do it ? Or participate in it ? I got on DGF not long ago about calling someone a petulant child . I also wrongly fired back an insult to him . If I let these things go then this thread ends up like the sports SportsHoopla politics forum and thus the things all sides say they don’t like about it there show up here . Sorry GK but I can’t accept you doing that and be fair to the others I have disciplined about that

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

U.K., Italian and Australian Government stand strongly against Joseph Mifsud, Alexander Downer & Stefan Halper’s actions against former Trump official Papadopoulos and are now actively cooperating with the Trump administration to investigate the FBI

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good take here

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My concern is being disrespectful . Shark and the other posters here are friends . Where is the line drawn ? I remember the names I called dean that were simply unfair and Sty set me straight . If I allow you to call names out then what about the others ? Now you are right about the playbook in my opinion but again if I allow you to call names then what about the others ? How can I ask them as a moderator not to call names and then let you do it ? Or participate in it ? I got on DGF not long ago about calling someone a petulant child . I also wrongly fired back an insult to him . If I let these things go then this thread ends up like the sports SportsHoopla politics forum and thus the things all sides say they don’t like about it there show up here . Sorry GK but I can’t accept you doing that and be fair to the others I have disciplined about that

I will abide but let me ask...does he actually find being called Al a slight?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will abide but let me ask...does he actually find being called Al a slight?
He may not . He can comment on that and if it isn’t to him then I could rethink my position . Not saying I would change it though because of all the factors

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may not . He can comment on that and if it isn’t to him then I could rethink my position . Not saying I would change it though because of all the factors

It is all good. I still like Shark but was just fed up with his tireless mind-reading on all things racial.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is the vision people on this board support whole heartedly

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is all good. I still like Shark but was just fed up with his tireless mind-reading on all things racial.
i feel you but he is a great guy and i owe him a lot because he has done me a solid or 2

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not much bang for the buck

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lack of diversity of thought in LSM newsrooms in action

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The NYT defending scum like this

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The NYT defending scum like this

Wow. I can understand their point of view regarding his lengthy incarceration, even if I disagree with it.

That being said, what conditions were so bad considering his incarceration as a terrorist? He was living in better conditions as a prisoner than he was as a Taliban foot soldier.

If he becomes a terrorist, as if he wasn’t already, then the responsibility falls with himself. We are the culmination of our choices in life. He never disavowed the terrorist group he was a part of or their methods. He is what he is.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess we scared everyone away with facts. Gonna try and lure em back with some fake news... ya know,, like bait.

*MSNBC just reported that they have exclusive video of Trump actually grabbing pussy while screaming out that he obstructed justice while colluding with Russia because he hates all black people*

Alright,,,so the trap is set. Now we wait.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess we scared everyone away with facts. Gonna try and lure em back with some fake news... ya know,, like bait.

*MSNBC just reported that they have exclusive video of Trump actually grabbing pussy while screaming out that he obstructed justice while colluding with Russia because he hates all black people*

Alright,,,so the trap is set. Now we wait.
they will be back they always come back . they re just enjoying memorial day weekend and looking for some good comebacks

Status
Not open for further replies.