• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that is about the most foolish crap i have ever heard .

immigration should be merit based but not because of some lame comfortable for conservatives crap you spew . its because this country cant afford to keep taking everyones problems and assimulate them to us

we also give these" shithole" countries billions of dollars in aid . no one is promised a damn thing in this life and why should someone who happens to be close to our border get preference over someone who doesnt ?

i have been around the world and back shark and NO immigrant is successful unless they can speak the native language .. all you do is change the location for their poverty

yes , secure the border first (to incude a wall but not the sole approach )

yes deport people here illegally , they have no DAMN RIGHT to be here PERIOD .but that can be in the future

my feeling is if you are here you can stay but you cant be a citizen EVER . your kids ? perhaps , their kids certainly

and TRUMP did offer to make a deal on DACA but the DEMS refused (twice ) again probably something you never heard about because you slurp democratic talking points delivered by the LSM . their propaganda arm

1. People have been coming here and not speaking english for more than 100 years, and yet they thrive and persist.

2. There is that some of them thing again. And I freely admit some of them do come here and commit crimes. But just as you dont want me calling you a KKK member because you happen to be white and conservative. Its rather a broad brush you are painting with that all of these people or even most of them are here to do harm and freeload.

3. For the "WINNERS" in all this, I find it odd you guys are still so bitter about everything even though you won, Trump is godking and he is doing everything to make America Great (for you) Again.

4. Trump was offered $25 BIllion for his wall in exchange for DACA and a path to citizenship for those already here, Stephen Miller talked him out of it because he like you felt that these people should be removed en masse.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. People have been coming here and not speaking english for more than 100 years, and yet they thrive and persist.

2. There is that some of them thing again. And I freely admit some of them do come here and commit crimes. But just as you dont want me calling you a KKK member because you happen to be white and conservative. Its rather a broad brush you are painting with that all of these people or even most of them are here to do harm and freeload.

3. For the "WINNERS" in all this, I find it odd you guys are still so bitter about everything even though you won, Trump is godking and he is doing everything to make America Great (for you) Again.

4. Trump was offered $25 BIllion for his wall in exchange for DACA and a path to citizenship for those already here, Stephen Miller talked him out of it because he like you felt that these people should be removed en masse.
BS the dems flat out rejected it . Now with a new age and technology the need to flesh the native language is more pressing not to mention those people. Lived In poverty

The numbers for MS 13 are over twice the amount of KKK membership

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BS the dems flat out rejected it . Now with a new age and technology the need to flesh the native language is more pressing not to mention those people. Lived In poverty

The numbers for MS 13 are over twice the amount of KKK membership

The number of people that think with the KKK mentality (America first, white America, winning at the expense of others) is 100 times what MS 13 is in this country.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The number of people that think with the KKK mentality (America first, white America, winning at the expense of others) is 100 times what MS 13 is in this country.

I will say it...screw this Shark. America should come first and screw the rest of the world.

You and your own personal racism is getting tiresome. Not everybody thinks of race as much as you do. Winning at the expense of others is kind of a requirement...winners and losers.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@j_y19 And there you have it
Actually, I agree with him. They shouldn’t. Those that came here through legal methods should be granted citizenship first. But that doesn’t mean you round up 13m illegals and send them back. That’s just stupid from an economics standpoint, let alone the humanitarian issue. But that also doesn’t mean you give them citizenship, either. I honestly don’t know the right answer, but it probably involves a solution somewhere in the middle.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on man, we have had Trumpublicans HERE on this thread argue the point of why should those already here be allowed to stay. They also scream for "MERIT" based immigration. And when asked what Merits entry I have gotten every thing from MUST speak english, to well that is to be determined but we need a wall FIRST. So yes most of the Trumper Thumpers do consider an overhaul of immigration to

1. Build wall

2. Deport all illegals from south of the border or the shithole countries (and yea I guess the ones from other places just to make it look like it wasnt about certain countries)

3. Build a merit list that will keep America comfortable for conservatives

I am all for allowing some of those here to stay. If you have been here for five plus years, were brought over as a child (17 and younger), have a job, are not on government assistance, and if still in school are making the honor roll without committing any crimes...I want you to stay...only after we ensure in 30 years we don’t have to go through this again.

Immigration should absolutely be bas3d on merit. At least then it isn’t something arbitrary like race, religion, gender, or place of birth. Merit is based on education, need, and your capability to take care of yourself and family...yes English should be a requirement.

1- The wall will help prevent this from happening again in 30 years.
2- You are a race baiter...I will start referring to you as Al.
3- AL

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The real obstruction is with the democrats not willing to work with Trump on any bills that would benefit americans... such as lowering prescriptions or securing a border, and I imagine soon any health plan. Plain and simple they don't want Trump to claim yet another victory at the cost of you and I. You can bet your ass if the dems win in 2020 the first thing they will address is the border crisis. Sorry illegals,,, you guys are just pawns in a game of chess. Drunk Nancy and expressionless Chuck will stop at nothing to oust this presidency. I'm surprise they havent contacted Hellary to hired a hitman to take him out.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude,,, WTF,, You really need to stop watching those networks that are spoon feeding you this BS pudding. BTW,, america first,,, what is wrong with that?.. are you here illegally too? Don't you want America to succeed. Lowest unemployment for blacks not good enough for you. You rather your race stay as cornball brothers with pants down to their ankles instead of successful business men providing a life for his family. Trump is helping your race,, you're just to bitter to see the truth. Crazy.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And they would be flat wrong

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Book mark this do DGF. Doesn’t get amnesia

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude,,, WTF,, You really need to stop watching those networks that are spoon feeding you this BS pudding. BTW,, america first,,, what is wrong with that?.. are you here illegally too? Don't you want America to succeed. Lowest unemployment for blacks not good enough for you. You rather your race stay as cornball brothers with pants down to their ankles instead of successful business men providing a life for his family. Trump is helping your race,, you're just to bitter to see the truth. Crazy.

Hey...leave Al alone. Of course doing good is not enough. He wants people to speak nicely too.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey...leave Al alone. Of course doing good is not enough. He wants people to speak nicely too.
I think we should not call shark any derogatory names . I disagree with his stance on things but let’s not make a name up for him that’s derogatory

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump turns the full force of the government on perceived political enemies

This is fun reading. The Left is accusing Trump of using the power of the state against political enemies. And they insist it’s unprecedented! They simply cannot think of anyone who has done this before. I’m laughing my head off

Now let’s enter FDR , JFK , LBJ , Nixon of the top of my head and not even throw out anyone more recent just to avoid disputes

This is LSM reporting and research people on this board slurp as good

Status
Not open for further replies.