• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am white. The previous POTUS was trying to divide us by race. He actually did divide us by race.

The previous POTUS tried to divide us by financial lines. He did so through excessive government assistance programs to include non-Americans.

I am a previous POTUS tried to divide us by religious lines. He continually tried to make all religions the same, not just be treated the same.

Yea dude, you are right. Obama's entire plan was to divide the country by striving to make sure that every one had availability to health care, a better quality of life and actually trying to make America less segregated on the lines of income, religion and racial background.

But the furor is dead set on correcting all those mistakes. Hiel Donald.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea dude, you are right. Obama's entire plan was to divide the country by striving to make sure that every one had availability to health care, a better quality of life and actually trying to make America less segregated on the lines of income, religion and racial background.

But the furor is dead set on correcting all those mistakes. Hiel Donald.

It actually was because it is straight out of the Alinsky play book.

White people are made to feel bad just for being white in a play to empower minorities. That is the reason “white privelege” was coined. You don’t find it funny that the words “white power” are deemed racist as they should be but the words “black power” are simply meant to empower blacks? Obama’s first instinct in every situation was to side with the black man over the police without the facts.

Obama at the Easter Prayer decided to lecture on the ills of Christianity from 1000 years ago to promote Islam. He refused to call terrorism by its name, which I actually understand. He refused to defend the First Amendment.

Income inequality and a bullshit push for 15 an hour to destroy small business. How is that not class warfare?

Healthcare...also straight out of the Alinsky playbook. Nobody is turned away from the hospital but perhaps they should be. A little perspective on healthcare and what we pay for as tax payers. Illegals cross the border, call for an air ambulance at the cost of 80K and get taken over border check points to the hospital, and then walk out of the hospital. They can do this with minor injuries.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It actually was because it is straight out of the Alinsky play book.

White people are made to feel bad just for being white in a play to empower minorities. That is the reason “white privelege” was coined. You don’t find it funny that the words “white power” are deemed racist as they should be but the words “black power” are simply meant to empower blacks? Obama’s first instinct in every situation was to side with the black man over the police without the facts.

Obama at the Easter Prayer decided to lecture on the ills of Christianity from 1000 years ago to promote Islam. He refused to call terrorism by its name, which I actually understand. He refused to defend the First Amendment.

Income inequality and a bullshit push for 15 an hour to destroy small business. How is that not class warfare?

Healthcare...also straight out of the Alinsky playbook. Nobody is turned away from the hospital but perhaps they should be. A little perspective on healthcare and what we pay for as tax payers. Illegals cross the border, call for an air ambulance at the cost of 80K and get taken over border check points to the hospital, and then walk out of the hospital. They can do this with minor injuries.

Check your facts dude.

1. the Minimum wage would ONLY affect businesses that clear $500K or more per year in profits. So the majority of SMALL businesses would not be affected unless they also did business across state lines.

2. The Air Bus border jump is a complete crock of shit. First off an air bus is not something you can simply call for on your cell phone. It needs to be requested by a first responder and even then is usually only requested in critical situations.. as in some one is going to DIE if they dont get to medical treatment soon. So I highly doubt even IF some one got an airbus into Mexico, the person would simply walk out of the hospital. But taking logic totally out of the scope here, how OFTEN do you think something like this could or would happen?? Smells like fake news to me.

3. As for Obama siding with "the Blacks" against the police. the polite have a long standing history in this country of misconduct when it comes to black people. So you cant really fault him there, unless of course the real issue is that he sided with "the Blacks"

Bonus question for you though. All the Trumpettes seem to hang on this notion of Making America great again. Yet no one can come out and say, what is it Trump is trying to get back to in this so called greatness?? I mean are we talking the 50's? The 60's... some where between 1970-2000.... exactly when was this greatness and what is it this statement is supposed to be striving to bring back??

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check your facts dude.

1. the Minimum wage would ONLY affect businesses that clear $500K or more per year in profits. So the majority of SMALL businesses would not be affected unless they also did business across state lines.

2. The Air Bus border jump is a complete crock of shit. First off an air bus is not something you can simply call for on your cell phone. It needs to be requested by a first responder and even then is usually only requested in critical situations.. as in some one is going to DIE if they dont get to medical treatment soon. So I highly doubt even IF some one got an airbus into Mexico, the person would simply walk out of the hospital. But taking logic totally out of the scope here, how OFTEN do you think something like this could or would happen?? Smells like fake news to me.

3. As for Obama siding with "the Blacks" against the police. the polite have a long standing history in this country of misconduct when it comes to black people. So you cant really fault him there, unless of course the real issue is that he sided with "the Blacks"

Bonus question for you though. All the Trumpettes seem to hang on this notion of Making America great again. Yet no one can come out and say, what is it Trump is trying to get back to in this so called greatness?? I mean are we talking the 50's? The 60's... some where between 1970-2000.... exactly when was this greatness and what is it this statement is supposed to be striving to bring back??

1- The minimum wage is a federal wage that affects all employers.

2- I am a helicopter pilot. A friend of mine does this exact thing. It is not a complete crock of shit. It is completely factual. The border checkpoint is some 30 miles on our side of the border.

3- It started with the Beer Summit where he immediately sided with the black professor without the facts. It continued with Trayvon and the he could have been my son comment. Only if his son was a criminal.

Trump wants to go to Dr. King’s dream of people being judged on their individual actions.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1- The minimum wage is a federal wage that affects all employers.

2- I am a helicopter pilot. A friend of mine does this exact thing. It is not a complete crock of shit. It is completely factual. The border checkpoint is some 30 miles on our side of the border.

3- It started with the Beer Summit where he immediately sided with the black professor without the facts. It continued with Trayvon and the he could have been my son comment. Only if his son was a criminal.

Trump wants to go to Dr. King’s dream of people being judged on their individual actions.

1. I think the Minimum wage fight has alot more to do with big business owners. And Im sorry but Im fine with the cost of business going UP if it means the standard of living for EVERYONE goes up. The system we have now, the cost of goods and services goes up, but the people providing those goods and services (the Employees) are still living at or below the poverty level in some cases.

2. So you are a chopper pilot? When was the last time you got called to airbus some one for a NON-Critical injury?? If your buddy is picking people up from the border checkpoint with non critical injuries, odds are he either needs fired, or the procedure needs to be changed. But again that sounds like some highly made up shit as a way to cross the border.

3. I know you were quit alright with the way the whole trayvon Martin thing went down, and kind of took it side ways that the President went there to point out that in fact that could have been his son. Because fact is, Zimmerman didnt KNOW of Martins past. He assumed he was up to no good, he made this assumption primarily BASED ON THAT BOYS SKINS COLOR.

4. Again I asked what we were trying to get back to with Make america great. We have NEVER had a time where all men were judged equal despite skin color, or religion. so that doesnt pass the litmus test for Making America great AGAIN! The statement implies trying to get back to a state where America was great. But I wont ask you to speak for the President. So Im asking you... what has made America ungreat, and what needs to be brought back to return that greatness... in your words?

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah yes,, I remember the Trayvon Martin thing. I remember I was very confused with it. I kept hearing and reading how this "white man" gunned him down. Effin white man killed him in cold blood. When in fact he wasnt white at all, and it sparked more anger by the blacks towards us. Sparking more white cops being gunned down. Actually, I never once heard Obama condemn the actions of the black public at the notion to kill white officers. That's how Obama was fueling the racial divide. Never once did he condemn the actions of that Ferguson kid, but we heard him talk about and condemn the officers for the hard arrest and killing of that dude in NY. Obama had every opportunity to bring us together at those moments in time, but he didn't. The left fueled the fire which led to more innocent lives lost.

Face facts, there will never be complete racial harmony in his world, but we're moving forward to leveling the playing fields. I don't know any white person who wouldn't be civil to a black person, or a mexican or anybody. Its about respect, but all we see in the news is that were all Nazis and our leader has this plan to take over the world...lol. All he wants to do is yes,, make america great again. You have him all wrong by the term make america great again. You say "when was america every great to begin with"... and I understand your position on that being black,,, but he wants to bring jobs back to america for all americans... not just whites. We have so much unemployment because big companies build factories over seas,, taking jobs away from americans... and so much more,,, making america strong again in that regard,,, so all americans can prosper... not just whites. He wants to build up our military not because he hell bent on conflict but so we can protect ourselves and be feared by other nations that want to destroy us. Make america a super power again,, not to bully but to keep danger at bay,,, this world is a very dangerous place in case you haven't noticed. Make america great again.

I will never understand why Trump is viewed as a racist... I have never witnessed a blatant act of racism on his part. Was it something he said cuz we all say shit we regret.. or something he did cuz we all do shit we regret... or does he day in and day out use the N word and fire only blacks,,, what exactly makes him a racist.

You'll never hear me say he's perfect by any stretch,,, dudes a complete asshole... but maybe that's what this country needed... maybe thats what ALL americans needed (an asshole in office) to get us back on the right track of making america great again. You can't bend over and try to please every country and nationality in this world as Obama did,, they can, and they will,, take advantage of you. Obama did a lot of wonderful things,,, I'm not saying he was a bad president... not at all... but he was never attacked so daily on every thing he does... for the most part he was allowed to do his job. Trump deserves that much respect also.

If we end up in a war one day it will be blamed on Trump when the reality is,, is that we've been headed for one for a long time. Allow Trump to prepare us and give us a fighting chance if we ever do. Not sure why anyone would want that office anyway. As Rodney once said,, can't we all just get along.

Last edited:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah yes,, I remember the Trayvon Martin thing. I remember I was very confused with it. I kept hearing and reading how this "white man" gunned him down. Effin white man killed him in cold blood. When in fact he wasnt white at all, and it sparked more anger by the blacks towards us. Sparking more white cops being gunned down. Actually, I never once heard Obama condemn the actions of the black public at the notion to kill white officers. That's how Obama was fueling the racial divide. Never once did he condemn the actions of that Ferguson kid, but we heard him talk about and condemn the officers for the hard arrest and killing of that dude in NY. Obama had every opportunity to bring us together at those moments in time, but he didn't. The left fueled the fire which led to more innocent lives lost.

Face facts, there will never be complete racial harmony in his world, but we're moving forward to leveling the playing fields. I don't know any white person who wouldn't be civil to a black person, or a mexican or anybody. Its about respect, but all we see in the news is that were all Nazis and our leader has this plan to take over the world...lol. All he wants to do is yes,, make america great again. You have him all wrong by the term make america great again. You say "when was america every great to begin with"... and I understand your position on that being black,,, but he wants to bring jobs back to america for all americans... not just whites. We have so much unemployment because big companies build factories over seas,, taking jobs away from americans... and so much more,,, making america strong again in that regard,,, so all americans can prosper... not just whites. He wants to build up our military not because he hell bent on conflict but so we can protect ourselves and be feared by other nations that want to destroy us. Make america a super power again,, not to bully but to keep danger at bay,,, this world is a very dangerous place in case you haven't noticed. Make america great again.

I will never understand why Trump is viewed as a racist... I have never witnessed a blatant act of racism on his part. Was it something he said cuz we all say shit we regret.. or something he did cuz we all do shit we regret... or does he day in and day out use the N word and fire only blacks,,, what exactly makes him a racist.

You'll never hear me say he's perfect by any stretch,,, dudes a complete asshole... but maybe that's what this country needed... maybe thats what ALL americans needed (an asshole in office) to get us back on the right track of making america great again. You can't bend over and try to please every country and nationality in this world as Obama did,, they can, and they will,, take advantage of you. Obama did a lot of wonderful things,,, I'm not saying he was a bad president... not at all... but he was never attacked so daily on every thing he does... for the most part he was allowed to do his job. Trump deserves that much respect also.

If we end up in a war one day it will be blamed on Trump when the reality is,, is that we've been headed for one for a long time. Allow Trump to prepare us and give us a fighting chance if we ever do. Not sure why anyone would want that office anyway. As Rodney once said,, can't we all just get along.

Rep.. I will simply say this. For every cry that Obama had the chance to bring us closer as a nation. trump has those same oppertunities, and all he is doing is pandering to the hate groups. Build a wall is nothing but a racist rant as even Home Land security thinks its a waste of time and resources.. but he is hell bent on doing it.

And you want to know what some people hear when he chants Make America great Again??

13495307_10154900183329908_3584083896726242531_n-1-800x430.jpg

And i still havent gotten any one to tell me exactly what Greatness we are trying to bring back?? Care to take a swing at giving me what greatness we lost, when we lost it, WHY we lost it, and what exactly we would need to go back to in order to be Great again.

OK ok thats a loaded question because short of the last 15 or so years, NO time in this countries history has been GREAT for my people. And the last 15 have just been OK for the most part.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Sty is basing his argument that CK is better than KC on record alone. No getting through guys who think this way. It's like convincing an atheist there's a God,, or telling a liberal that Hellary would have been a complete disaster had she become Prez. Theres no talking.

Interesting that you create a talking point then counter said point as if you've done something clever.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. I think the Minimum wage fight has alot more to do with big business owners. And Im sorry but Im fine with the cost of business going UP if it means the standard of living for EVERYONE goes up. The system we have now, the cost of goods and services goes up, but the people providing those goods and services (the Employees) are still living at or below the poverty level in some cases.

2. So you are a chopper pilot? When was the last time you got called to airbus some one for a NON-Critical injury?? If your buddy is picking people up from the border checkpoint with non critical injuries, odds are he either needs fired, or the procedure needs to be changed. But again that sounds like some highly made up shit as a way to cross the border.

3. I know you were quit alright with the way the whole trayvon Martin thing went down, and kind of took it side ways that the President went there to point out that in fact that could have been his son. Because fact is, Zimmerman didnt KNOW of Martins past. He assumed he was up to no good, he made this assumption primarily BASED ON THAT BOYS SKINS COLOR.

4. Again I asked what we were trying to get back to with Make america great. We have NEVER had a time where all men were judged equal despite skin color, or religion. so that doesnt pass the litmus test for Making America great AGAIN! The statement implies trying to get back to a state where America was great. But I wont ask you to speak for the President. So Im asking you... what has made America ungreat, and what needs to be brought back to return that greatness... in your words?

1- The minimum wage fight has nothing to do with big business. It has everything to do with the misconception that all jobs are equal. Fifteen dollar minimum wage helps nobody except politicians. Many businesses operate on low margins. Raising the minimum wage to 15 will put many of those businesses out of business. Then those services we want will no longer be provided.

2- I am a helicopter pilot. Medical transport is not what I do. It is what a friend of mine who just got hired back does. As of a week before he came back, yes, people were using the medical services for a free ride (on tax payer dime) to skip the border checkpoint. Yes, I was shocked to when I found out people were doing this with minor issues.

3- Zimmerman is a POS. I am fine with how things played out because they played out in court. People with all the facts found him not guilty. The POTUS stated before the facts came out it could have been his son. Trayvon was a POS as well though. He easily could have been at fault. Zimmerman may have made assumptions based on race; however, there is no evidence for that. You are the one who is actually making assumptions.

4- The law has seen them as equal. People never will. What is needed will never happen because we won’t let people suffer. I assume Trump is referring to going back to when the rule of law trumped political correctness.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rep.. I will simply say this. For every cry that Obama had the chance to bring us closer as a nation. trump has those same oppertunities, and all he is doing is pandering to the hate groups. Build a wall is nothing but a racist rant as even Home Land security thinks its a waste of time and resources.. but he is hell bent on doing it.

And you want to know what some people hear when he chants Make America great Again??

13495307_10154900183329908_3584083896726242531_n-1-800x430.jpg

And i still havent gotten any one to tell me exactly what Greatness we are trying to bring back?? Care to take a swing at giving me what greatness we lost, when we lost it, WHY we lost it, and what exactly we would need to go back to in order to be Great again.

OK ok thats a loaded question because short of the last 15 or so years, NO time in this countries history has been GREAT for my people. And the last 15 have just been OK for the most part.
Its obvious to me that you’re a bitter black man for all the ills that have befallen on your race, and Its sad to me that you cant believe that a white man could have your best interest when he talks about helping all americans. I guess you see him do a wink wink to all us whites after a speech. It befuddles me how you can think that when he says making america great again hes referring to a time when whites dominated the work force, the sport industries, the government and all its politicians. How can anyone think that? Its almost racist in itself to believe that a white isnt capable to think of all races.

In a way its funny how whites and blacks view things. Perhaps Trump slogan should had been “make america great”... and BLM slogan should have been “black lives matter too”... because we seem to be reading into things a little to tightly wound.

I did answer your question and told you how america can be great again. Were a failing nation. If you cant understand how we can be great again I cant help you. However, its about opportunity but this time for all americans. Ive never heard Trump once classify his slogan to whites only.. maybe your watching to much CNN. Listen, I can certainly understand how you see that america was never great for your race, but why cut the man off for emplying about making it great again,,, because its meant to help out everone.. only your hatred makes you believe otherwise. You hate the man because the left wing news tells you to hate him... that hes undoing everything Obama ever did... dont believe everything you hear for Gods sake.

Stop thinking Trump is only out to help whites prosper and flourish in his america great again dream. You cant change the past but you can change the future. Not meaning to sound like im arguing with you cuz I respect your stance.. and I understand as a white man how you perhaps feel, but you need to et his presidency play out and at the end complain if life isnt better for you... assuming it simply wont be.. in fact worse.. isnt the attitude you need.

Last edited:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a way its funny how whites and blacks view things. Perhaps Trump slogan should had been “make america great”... and BLM slogan should have been “black lives matter too”... because we seem to be reading into things a little to tightly wound.

You know, this I agree with, and its one of the smartest statements I have seen on this.

As far as me being a bitter black man, sure maybe a little. But my beef with Trump is that he does pander to the hate groups, and feeds into the black hate groups. Its bull shit that he is hell bent on repealing everything Obama did, as apposed to taking the GOOD out of what he did and improving on it.

As I said, there has been no time period in my life where America has been GREAT for black folks. Now the past 15 or so years have been good for SOME of us. But if trump wants to give me my 22 year old body, real hip hop and my sick assed 82v Camaro.... Im all in. Past about 1986... there was no Greatness as far as Im concerned. and even then, it was more OKness than anything else.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting that you create a talking point then counter said point as if you've done something clever.
stats matter:D

Not sure ive ever done anything clever

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, this I agree with, and its one of the smartest statements I have seen on this.

As far as me being a bitter black man, sure maybe a little. But my beef with Trump is that he does pander to the hate groups, and feeds into the black hate groups. Its bull shit that he is hell bent on repealing everything Obama did, as apposed to taking the GOOD out of what he did and improving on it.

As I said, there has been no time period in my life where America has been GREAT for black folks. Now the past 15 or so years have been good for SOME of us. But if trump wants to give me my 22 year old body, real hip hop and my sick assed 82v Camaro.... Im all in. Past about 1986... there was no Greatness as far as Im concerned. and even then, it was more OKness than anything else.
It hasnt been a bed of roses for any of us, my man. Though I really do understand the points your making. When I have no control on things all I can do is wish us well and hope for the best. Now how bout them redskins:suds:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also @reptec101

Lets do a recap here.

trump has tried to repeal the AHCA
He has repealed the Jamaican Hurricane refugee act
He is hell bent on repealing Nafta
He is hell bent on repealing the Dream Act.
He is hell bent on getting rid of any kind of amnesty for long term illegals

ALL things put in place by Obama.

The ONLY think he hasnt tried to repeal is the Turkey Pardons done by Obama over his eight years as President.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was probably what you thought it was going to be.

Super Ultra Liberal Firebranding.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was probably what you thought it was going to be.

Super Ultra Liberal Firebranding.

Funny thing is, I kinda wish the entire country would go blind and lose the sense of touch for a month just so we could all realize we all want the same damn things in the end. Liberal, Conservative, Vegan... we ALL want the same things. So it drives me nuts to realize that more often than not we as a RACE of humans feel the only way to get ahead is to hold others back, or drag others down into the mud with us.

And yes vegans are evil

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is telling that these conversations are generally about the tree, and not its root, so let's begin there (with the root) My questions:

1. What is "white?"

2. What does it mean to be "white?"

3. Why does this continue to exist?

4. What events or circumstance made it necessary to make and keep that distinction even today?

Hint: These are NOT tough questions.....although.....to the blind, psychological crippled, and damn near crazy they might be.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all want the same things, but not all of us want to make sure everybody has equal opportunity to get the same things.

We don't all want to share.

We don't all want to evolve.

We don't all want to admit that their religion is no more important, correct, or righteous than any other religion.

We don't all want to mind our own fucking business about what other people say they are, who they fuck, who they love, and what they do in the privacy of their own home.

And though I am not a vegan, and never have been a vegan, there are many, many, many more things that I would characterize as evil other than vegans.

Status
Not open for further replies.