• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ohh shit ... look what i found

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its the best when espn doesn't even bother to ask if you're a subscriber

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To all my brothers in arms from the Skins board, past present and future, thank you for your service.

Happy Veterans day.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I echo Shark's comment. To all those who served in our armed forces Happy Veteran's Day. The best 4 years of my life were spent in the US Navy. I wish I had been smart enough to realize that back then. :trash:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
20 years in the army , patriot missles were the game . thank you all for your service to those who served and thank you for your support to those who always thank me for my service

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
20 years in the army , patriot missles were the game . thank you all for your service to those who served and thank you for your support to those who always thank me for my service

Just found out from the NFL broadcast, Rob Riggle served 23 years in the MArines.... that explains ALOT, cause boy does have a wee bit of crazy in him. LOL

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had no idea the NFL Gameday show was in Norfolk. I was visiting the USS Wisconsin in the first half and I am staying right outside Norfolk Navy Base.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I hear police in Chicago have now put the national anthem as their sirens so suspects will take a knee instead of running

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
love this answer

what was that sport columnist thinking ????... quoting biggie smalls, lmfao

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Sty is basing his argument that CK is better than KC on record alone. No getting through guys who think this way. It's like convincing an atheist there's a God,, or telling a liberal that Hellary would have been a complete disaster had she become Prez. Theres no talking.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hillary would have been a better president than the current disaster we have in office. Then again, a trained monkey would have been a better president than the bigoted orange cheetoh we current have in office. Literally any sane, rational human being capable of one iota of self-analysis and/or self-criticism would have been a better president.

You are right about one thing though: there is no getting through to guys who think this way. It's like convincing the idiotic inbred deplorable half-wits that "trickle down" economics is going to work for them someday, and that the Dotard-in-Chief - like all the corrupt rethuglicans before them - have anybody but their own interests at heart.

Also, perhaps you should take your political commentary to the politics thread.

:frusty:

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess ill never quite understand chillerdabs way of thinking. Why is it that Trump is always a bigot, a racist, a separatist, a chauvinist.. etc etc... I see him as a man who has this nations best interest at heart.

.A man who doesnt agree with others certain opinions,, so he's a bigot. (sounds like all of us,,hint hint)
.A man who doesn't want illegals flooding our states.. or worse,, so he's a racist
.A man (again) who wants to filter out all the bad seeds who are here now illegally,, so he's a separatist. Now I don't believe all who are here illegally are bad seeds, and obviously neither does Trump. However, there are many illegals who have to turn to crime to make a living. Just fact.
.A man who showcases his patriotism,, so he's a chauvinist.
.A man who has a taste for the female persuasion,, so he's a pig.
.A man who thinks greatly about himself and is always right,, so he's a narcissist (ok, you got me there)

Dude, stop thinking how others on the left side think... My God,, perhaps he's the anti-Christ.

Trump just want's to make america great again for all americans.. jobs, housing, opportunity etc etc... that includes blacks as well as whites and everyone else who has papers showing that they are in fact,, american.

And you can bet your ass he isn't gonna sell out to ISIS, the Iranians, NK and every other known group that wants to kill you and your family.

I guess I just don't understand how this guy is bad for america. Perhaps you can enlighten me. Anyone.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess ill never quite understand chillerdabs way of thinking. Why is it that Trump is always a bigot, a racist, a separatist, a chauvinist.. etc etc... I see him as a man who has this nations best interest at heart.

.A man who doesnt agree with others certain opinions,, so he's a bigot. (sounds like all of us,,hint hint)
.A man who doesn't want illegals flooding our states.. or worse,, so he's a racist
.A man (again) who wants to filter out all the bad seeds who are here now illegally,, so he's a separatist. Now I don't believe all who are here illegally are bad seeds, and obviously neither does Trump. However, there are many illegals who have to turn to crime to make a living. Just fact.
.A man who showcases his patriotism,, so he's a chauvinist.
.A man who has a taste for the female persuasion,, so he's a pig.
.A man who thinks greatly about himself and is always right,, so he's a narcissist (ok, you got me there)

Dude, stop thinking how others on the left side think... My God,, perhaps he's the anti-Christ.

Trump just want's to make america great again for all americans.. jobs, housing, opportunity etc etc... that includes blacks as well as whites and everyone else who has papers showing that they are in fact,, american.

And you can bet your ass he isn't gonna sell out to ISIS, the Iranians, NK and every other known group that wants to kill you and your family.

I guess I just don't understand how this guy is bad for america. Perhaps you can enlighten me. Anyone.

Rep.. I voted for him, knowing full well he is a bigot, a racist, a sexist and really doesnt have my best interest at heart. Why?? Because Hillary ALSO didnt have my best interest at heart. And because the only way this country becomes GREAT again is to realize that we are not currently great. Trump wants to make America the 1950's again. And I hate to say it, but NOTHING about that time period would have been great for some one of my background. 2016 really did come down to the lesser of two evils, only there was no lesser.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rep.. I voted for him, knowing full well he is a bigot, a racist, a sexist and really doesnt have my best interest at heart. Why?? Because Hillary ALSO didnt have my best interest at heart. And because the only way this country becomes GREAT again is to realize that we are not currently great. Trump wants to make America the 1950's again. And I hate to say it, but NOTHING about that time period would have been great for some one of my background. 2016 really did come down to the lesser of two evils, only there was no lesser.
1950's? So you're talking about hanging blacks from trees and making them sit in the back... and yada yada yada.... trust me,,, If I believed that... he never would have had my vote,, or 90 percent of the people that voted for him. I know you can't believe that yourself.. if in fact that's what you're referring too. Listen, the man does have your best interest at heart,,, if you're an american that is,, which I trust you are. Certainly equality under the Obama administration didn't take blacks out of debt, out of poverty, out of the projects and into the universities. Im not saying there aren't whites who have these hardships and I'm not saying that all blacks do... I'm saying give the man a chance. Don't follow the lead of CNN headline news, or CSNBC.... they have nothing but distain for the man and they create fake and edited news stories to sway the publics opinion. FOX aint no better regarding Hillary.

Those networks are like watching your favorite football team destroy your most hated football team,, and that's why you love to watch,, why we all love to watch... but it's not truth. It's sensationalism and ratings and thats all it is. I urge people to support this man in office and cut him some slack. He's not the greatest threat to america I promise you... the people within it are. To be truthful I voted for Obama both times... the economy was good,, my money was going up and I was happy, but I didn't see much change. I saw racial tensions zoom out of control as if it were the 50's and 60's and I saw ISIS grow in bigger numbers. I saw Iran (a nation who wants nothing more than to annihilate us) giving a clear path to nuclear control. Obama wasn't the worst president but he certainly wasn't the best... Trump certainly isn't the best president but so far he certainly isn't the worst. I just don't believe he's a blatant racist, a blatant bigot, a blatant chauvinist... Christ,, each human owns some percentage of those traits.

Stop all the hatred and actually help america become great again. We can do this by uniting with one another. The stupid protesters have no idea what they're protesting and actually embarrassing the left party. Gosh I'm ranting again,,, my apologies. Just want everyone to have great lives for themselves and especially for their children.

America can be great again with all races prospering,,, we just have to let the process flow without resistance and see what happens. I promise ya Trump and his party won't become the Nazis and enslave every non-white. Those silly notions have to stop.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hillary would have been a better president than the current disaster we have in office. Then again, a trained monkey would have been a better president than the bigoted orange cheetoh we current have in office. Literally any sane, rational human being capable of one iota of self-analysis and/or self-criticism would have been a better president.

You are right about one thing though: there is no getting through to guys who think this way. It's like convincing the idiotic inbred deplorable half-wits that "trickle down" economics is going to work for them someday, and that the Dotard-in-Chief - like all the corrupt rethuglicans before them - have anybody but their own interests at heart.

Also, perhaps you should take your political commentary to the politics thread.

:frusty:

So be specific...what has he done that has been bad for Americans, unConstitutional, or corrupt? I can point at many things about the bitch falling in those categories and she wasn’t even POTUS.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1950's? So you're talking about hanging blacks from trees and making them sit in the back... and yada yada yada.... trust me,,, If I believed that... he never would have had my vote,, or 90 percent of the people that voted for him. I know you can't believe that yourself.. if in fact that's what you're referring too. Listen, the man does have your best interest at heart,,, if you're an american that is,, which I trust you are. Certainly equality under the Obama administration didn't take blacks out of debt, out of poverty, out of the projects and into the universities. Im not saying there aren't whites who have these hardships and I'm not saying that all blacks do... I'm saying give the man a chance. Don't follow the lead of CNN headline news, or CSNBC.... they have nothing but distain for the man and they create fake and edited news stories to sway the publics opinion. FOX aint no better regarding Hillary.

Those networks are like watching your favorite football team destroy your most hated football team,, and that's why you love to watch,, why we all love to watch... but it's not truth. It's sensationalism and ratings and thats all it is. I urge people to support this man in office and cut him some slack. He's not the greatest threat to america I promise you... the people within it are. To be truthful I voted for Obama both times... the economy was good,, my money was going up and I was happy, but I didn't see much change. I saw racial tensions zoom out of control as if it were the 50's and 60's and I saw ISIS grow in bigger numbers. I saw Iran (a nation who wants nothing more than to annihilate us) giving a clear path to nuclear control. Obama wasn't the worst president but he certainly wasn't the best... Trump certainly isn't the best president but so far he certainly isn't the worst. I just don't believe he's a blatant racist, a blatant bigot, a blatant chauvinist... Christ,, each human owns some percentage of those traits.

Stop all the hatred and actually help america become great again. We can do this by uniting with one another. The stupid protesters have no idea what they're protesting and actually embarrassing the left party. Gosh I'm ranting again,,, my apologies. Just want everyone to have great lives for themselves and especially for their children.

America can be great again with all races prospering,,, we just have to let the process flow without resistance and see what happens. I promise ya Trump and his party won't become the Nazis and enslave every non-white. Those silly notions have to stop.

Rep I base my opinion of the man on his actions. As far as the make America the 1950's again. Do I think he wants lynchings?? Nope and honestly something like that would never work now because there is instant news and 80% of the country is walking around with video cameras in their pocket. By make America the 50s again, the meaning is simply this. Trump and many of his die hard supporters would be fine if it were openly acceptable to treat non whites as second class citizens again. Being guilty by skin tone and us second class people should simply know our place. His main agenda has been designed to divide the country along racial, financial and religious lines. Sorry thats not Fox News, thats what he is doing even if he doesnt realize it. And I find it hard to think he wouldnt realize what he is doing.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rep I base my opinion of the man on his actions. As far as the make America the 1950's again. Do I think he wants lynchings?? Nope and honestly something like that would never work now because there is instant news and 80% of the country is walking around with video cameras in their pocket. By make America the 50s again, the meaning is simply this. Trump and many of his die hard supporters would be fine if it were openly acceptable to treat non whites as second class citizens again. Being guilty by skin tone and us second class people should simply know our place. His main agenda has been designed to divide the country along racial, financial and religious lines. Sorry thats not Fox News, thats what he is doing even if he doesnt realize it. And I find it hard to think he wouldnt realize what he is doing.

I am white. The previous POTUS was trying to divide us by race. He actually did divide us by race.

The previous POTUS tried to divide us by financial lines. He did so through excessive government assistance programs to include non-Americans.

I am a previous POTUS tried to divide us by religious lines. He continually tried to make all religions the same, not just be treated the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.