• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@gkekoa IM also curious as to what your ultimate end game is with the wall. Once it is built, and we have stemmed the tide of invasion. How do we deal with the illegals already here?

What do we do with the illegal by proxy anchor babies they had while here?

The people who aided and abetted them and in some cases actually breed with these people??

And lastly how do we determine which ones are actually illegal, and which ones are not.

Because you know, I was born here, and unless mom forgot to tell me something, Im black with a hint of german. But I still cant get by for more than a month without some one walking up to me and speaking spanish because they assume Im Dominican.

So do tell how will the aftermath work??

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I just said.. the system would be abused just as the CURRENT prison system is abused. You don see a cause and effect from when prisons went private, and prison populations and prison sentences both increased??

20 miles between posts even with Cameras is unacceptable if the idea is to STOP all illegals from sneaking in. Cameras brak, or can be broken. Shit my job is 27 miles from the house, and even on the bike, with zero traffic it takes at least 15 minutes to get to the office.

Birth rite works for you because

1, You were born here
2. There is likely zero chance you will be mistaken for some one who wasnt born here.

Do you really think it is that simple to scale the wall? There is no traffic in the desert. We can also use the helicopters to get there quicker.

Well with 24 hour monitoring, you know if a camera is malfunctioning. If a camera is malfunctioning, you replace it with a person until it is fixed. Not complicated at all.

There is no,other way to look at it. People are a resource. If you are born here, then you are a resource of the country. Who cares if you are mistaken for not being born here? You can't be deported on a whim.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares if you are mistaken for not being born here? You can't be deported on a whim.

As some one who CAN be mistaken for not being born here, this is a rather important question to me, and not for nothing, but a seriously callus answer from you in that respect. So for all intents, if my job ever asks me to travel to a border state, I should NEver lose my ID, because I just might be fucked in that case right??

And as one who has scaled a few walls in my time, its not as difficult as one would think.

Also, now we are adding Helicopters, pilots, and the upkeep of these machines to the cost of the wall. Why not add some claymore mines, and a few .50 cals just to be safe??

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@gkekoa IM also curious as to what your ultimate end game is with the wall. Once it is built, and we have stemmed the tide of invasion. How do we deal with the illegals already here?

What do we do with the illegal by proxy anchor babies they had while here?

The people who aided and abetted them and in some cases actually breed with these people??

And lastly how do we determine which ones are actually illegal, and which ones are not.

Because you know, I was born here, and unless mom forgot to tell me something, Im black with a hint of german. But I still cant get by for more than a month without some one walking up to me and speaking spanish because they assume Im Dominican.

So do tell how will the aftermath work??

I already stated fining businesses so much they no longer exist. I already mentioned no government aid at all for those here illegally. For those who come out and look to go home, we supply travel to their home country.

Anchor babies are free to stay but we change the law to not allow it any longer. The parents of anchor babies have to leave and they can take their US citizen child with them but they remain US citizens.

What do you mean aid and abet? In what manner? Was it through ignorance or was it willful?

If you do not have a US birth certificate, SSN, green card, or whatever other proof you are legally here, then you are here illegally.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already stated fining businesses so much they no longer exist. I already mentioned no government aid at all for those here illegally. For those who come out and look to go home, we supply travel to their home country.

Anchor babies are free to stay but we change the law to not allow it any longer. The parents of anchor babies have to leave and they can take their US citizen child with them but they remain US citizens.

What do you mean aid and abet? In what manner? Was it through ignorance or was it willful?

If you do not have a US birth certificate, SSN, green card, or whatever other proof you are legally here, then you are here illegally.

Well here are the FIRST group of people we can deport, we know where they are after all

Amish people do not have birth certificates or social security cards.This is because Amish babies are born at home and within the Amish community so they see no need for either of these documents. When an Amish member chooses to leave their Amish community and live in the modern world, individuals are met with a great challenge since they have no proof of citizenship, no way to get a legal job or a driver’s license. Former Amish then, are left with few options other than being relegated to menial, low paying illegal work for which they receive no benefits.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well here are the FIRST group of people we can deport, we know where they are after all

Amish people do not have birth certificates or social security cards.This is because Amish babies are born at home and within the Amish community so they see no need for either of these documents. When an Amish member chooses to leave their Amish community and live in the modern world, individuals are met with a great challenge since they have no proof of citizenship, no way to get a legal job or a driver’s license. Former Amish then, are left with few options other than being relegated to menial, low paying illegal work for which they receive no benefits.

Very interesting. My quick answer would be witnesses of knowledge of birth in that community and having them get documentation. By the way, the next challenge they face has to do with education which is more likely a hindrance to employment than documentation. Yes, I read the article you pasted.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very interesting. My quick answer would be witnesses of knowledge of birth in that community and having them get documentation. By the way, the next challenge they face has to do with education which is more likely a hindrance to employment than documentation. Yes, I read the article you pasted.

But again... how do we KNOW?? I mean for all we know, the Amish have been smuggling dutch and german folks in for years, dropping them in the middle of Pennsylvania and slowly planning a take over of the country. They are just building barns and churning butter until they have the numbers to enact their master plan. Or are we to trust them that Fritz was born here because Yohan said so??

And yes Im busting your chops a little, But this is the problem with a hardline stance that is 100% based on what some one looks like instead of content or character. Because it might shock you to know that 1 out of 3 Americans BORN here cant pass the citizenship test, while better than 97% of immigrants can. So if being BORN here determines how American you are, we might be screwed.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've done a bit of research on illegal border crossings and can't find anything definitive mainly because a successful illegal border crossing wouldn't be recognized as such. Where's Trump getting his info? Fake news? or made up out of whole cloth? or are there legitimate stats that supports his charge of illegal pouring across the border.

Would any of you provide me with sites that I might visit in this regard? Homeland Security, Immigration Dept and fact check.org all seem to indicate that illegal border crossing are way down. FWIW, I did find this though. Thanks!!

Ramos: 40% of undocumented immigrants come by air
www.politifact.com/.../ramos-40-undocumented-immigrants-come-air

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But again... how do we KNOW?? I mean for all we know, the Amish have been smuggling dutch and german folks in for years, dropping them in the middle of Pennsylvania and slowly planning a take over of the country. They are just building barns and churning butter until they have the numbers to enact their master plan. Or are we to trust them that Fritz was born here because Yohan said so??

And yes Im busting your chops a little, But this is the problem with a hardline stance that is 100% based on what some one looks like instead of content or character. Because it might shock you to know that 1 out of 3 Americans BORN here cant pass the citizenship test, while better than 97% of immigrants can. So if being BORN here determines how American you are, we might be screwed.

Here's the thing, I believe everybody should held to the same standard. If that is the determination of how the Amish are here legally, then that is how everybody should be determined legal. BTW, Yohan's word alone wouldn't be good enough. Maybe Susie Q knows otherwise and comes forward and busts yohan and Fritz.

Shockingly, I am not a hard liner so to speak. I believe we have laws and they should be respected by all. I also believe we should respect Mexico, Iraq, and Sudan's laws. I know our standards in Social Studies are lacking. I also believe in DACA but not in its current form.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK did any one hear about the Texans owners comment at the league meeting??

Houston Texans owner Bob McNair compared NFL players, who are employees and free men, to prison inmates during last week’s league meetings. (The exact wording, as McNair argued for banning players from protesting during the anthem: “We can’t have the inmates running the prison.”) According to various reports, the Texans players—including star receiver DeAndre Hopkins—are pissed.

@gkekoa thoughts??

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Houston Texans owner Bob McNair compared NFL players, who are employees and free men, to prison inmates during last week’s league meetings. (The exact wording, as McNair argued for banning players from protesting during the anthem: “We can’t have the inmates running the prison.”) According to various reports, the Texans players—including star receiver DeAndre Hopkins—are pissed.

@gkekoa thoughts??

my thought is they need to stop being snowflakes . that is a saying and i am sure he didnt mean that literally

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my thought is they need to stop being snowflakes . that is a saying and i am sure he didnt mean that literally

Skinsdad... you know you my boy. And for some one I only know through the Net, you know we are cool. But I have to wonder, deep down, if the whole protest thing were say Brady and Watt, protesting something like a women's issue,

1. Wound McNair have dared make a comment like this?
2. Would the NFL as a whole be in lock step behind them??

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skinsdad... you know you my boy. And for some one I only know through the Net, you know we are cool. But I have to wonder, deep down, if the whole protest thing were say Brady and Watt, protesting something like a women's issue,

1. Wound McNair have dared make a comment like this?
2. Would the NFL as a whole be in lock step behind them??

maybe he would have used the lunatics cant run the asylum ?.......

look i saw a meme on FB talking about things the nfl would let people say like a 9-11 sticker or a sticker to honor the slain police . i will show you it

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
22552841_10212501049875041_2316185157536962455_n.jpg

here it is

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
22552841_10212501049875041_2316185157536962455_n.jpg

here it is
now here is my beef , first off why couldnt these players do that and 2 why could the player put a sticker on their helmets bringing attention to the cause ? goodell handled this all wrong

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now here is my beef , first off why couldnt these players do that and 2 why could the player put a sticker on their helmets bringing attention to the cause ? goodell handled this all wrong

Actually my beef with the NFL is kind of in line with my beef with the government right now.

If the NFL is going to be a totally A-political entity, then they need to stop making political statements designed to elicit support and viewership in any way shape or form. If they wont allow players to show support for mental illness, then stop with the military tributes and fly overs. Ditch the whole pink cleats BS. Be what they are, a cold hearted business. But dont try and pick and chose based on whats good for the profit margin.

As for our government, if we are to truly have a separation of church and state, then stop swearing Presidents in on a bible. Stop having men swear their service to this country and have it end with so help me God.

And had McNair said Inmates running the asylum, it might have been taken as the tongue in cheek comment he meant it to be. But when non whites make up better than 80% of the prison population in this country, and the primary people involved in this show of protest are non whites, at best it was a poor choice of words. At worst it shows his true feelings about the players he employees.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually my beef with the NFL is kind of in line with my beef with the government right now.

If the NFL is going to be a totally A-political entity, then they need to stop making political statements designed to elicit support and viewership in any way shape or form. If they wont allow players to show support for mental illness, then stop with the military tributes and fly overs. Ditch the whole pink cleats BS. Be what they are, a cold hearted business. But dont try and pick and chose based on whats good for the profit margin.

As for our government, if we are to truly have a separation of church and state, then stop swearing Presidents in on a bible. Stop having men swear their service to this country and have it end with so help me God.

And had McNair said Inmates running the asylum, it might have been taken as the tongue in cheek comment he meant it to be. But when non whites make up better than 80% of the prison population in this country, and the primary people involved in this show of protest are non whites, at best it was a poor choice of words. At worst it shows his true feelings about the players he employees.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i totally agree

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@gkekoa thoughts??

The statement was accurate. Seriously, that is as bad as people believing Trump calling somebody a son of a bitch actually calling the mom a bitch. The players are subordinates to their bosses. You and I both know the meaning of the statement.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK so WTF, I just saw a 2 minute commercial for a weight loss drug that MIGHT cause suicidal thoughts. HAve we really gotten to that point...

You will either lose 20lbs, or off yourself.

Well sign me up for that. :noidea:

Status
Not open for further replies.