• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why didn’t Hollywood elite caught in college bribery scam get pulled out of bed at 5am by 27 SWAT team members and frogmarched across their lawn with CNN tipped off and taping? Double standard maybe!

Or maybe they werent playing in games designed to change the political fabric of the country as Roger Stone is want to do??

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Americans didn’t give the Democrats control of the House so they could create chaos. Americans want a functional government, not a government that is obsessed with impeaching the president.

If no one disagrees with the leader, or those that do disagree have no power to hold the leader accountable, your democracy just devolved into a kingdom. You might not think this president needs to be put in check and held accountable to the people. But apparently 60% or so of the voting population did.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If no one disagrees with the leader, or those that do disagree have no power to hold the leader accountable, your democracy just devolved into a kingdom. You might not think this president needs to be put in check and held accountable to the people. But apparently 60% or so of the voting population did.

But when this happened with Obama, Republicans were just obstructionists...so which is it?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The divide comes from the left ,they started with riots , race baiting. Not letting conservatives speak in colleges
pushing false narratives like Ferguson , hands up don’t shoot lie ramming PC crap down our collective throats , shouting down opposition.

Bullying the opposition ,physically attacking anybody they disagree with

Using the IRS to attack conservative organizations

So sorry I don’t buy it just happened under Trump

Obama started that shit pushing false narratives

The lack of historical perspective is stunning! The notion that it all started with Obama, is akin to a person saying, "I'm ignorant as hell and now I'm going to prove it!"

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are worried what the government can do to you, maybe, just maybe, the government has too much power.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dismissing an abuse of power. Rich.

What abuse of power?? They went in with a warrant and arrested the man. The only difference was it was televised. Ever watched the show COPS?? Same premise.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What abuse of power?? They went in with a warrant and arrested the man. The only difference was it was televised. Ever watched the show COPS?? Same premise.
Do you actually believe the things you post? Honest question. Using a SWAT team on this guy was ridiculous. It was to send a message, and CNN being tipped off to be there only proves that.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wonder how many people of color were denied entry do to these white liberal elites taking these alleged actions

I don't think that this story is about "white liberal elites" at all. This is about, privilege and how money influences, then serves that expected privilege routinely in this country. The lack of integrity while railing against "affirmative action" in many cases doesn't tell half of the story. Money apparently buys test scores as well, but, it's interesting that there is no, nor has there ever been, a classroom examination that's separate and different for students who got their chance to shine because of an affirmative action entry.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you actually believe the things you post? Honest question. Using a SWAT team on this guy was ridiculous. It was to send a message, and CNN being tipped off to be there only proves that.

IM going to refer to a statement I hear from my uber right leaning folks around her all the time. Was it legal?? Did they have a legit warrant?? You assume CNN was tipped off, and even if they were... did they break any laws in the process??

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thinking about all the black, brown, & low-income students who arrive at college & who are made to feel as if they don't deserve to be there, while so many wealthy students have their parents essentially buy their way into these schools & rarely experience the same skepticism.

Thanks liberal elites

Interesting that you assume that "elitism" is a "liberal" thing.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting that you assume that "elitism" is a "liberal" thing.
Funny it’s mostly Hollywood so far which is liberal and elitist

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

People on this board support this idiot and her ideas and will vote for this in 2020
Willingly then complain when it comes to pass

I'll bet that the people who operate the pipeline, didn't build it either. The idiot who posted this (@Ben Shapiro) is essentially saying that the workers who operate the pipeline should be responsible based on some shit response that another idiot (Timothy Sloane) spouted? Did fiduciary responsibility to stockholders die recently?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IM going to refer to a statement I hear from my uber right leaning folks around her all the time. Was it legal?? Did they have a legit warrant?? You assume CNN was tipped off, and even if they were... did they break any laws in the process??
There is no assumption , they were . As for breaking laws and evidence , no they didn’t but one person with a political leaning certainly was treated differently

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think that this story is about "white liberal elites" at all. This is about, privilege and how money influences, then serves that expected privilege routinely in this country. The lack of integrity while railing against "affirmative action" in many cases doesn't tell half of the story. Money apparently buys test scores as well, but, it's interesting that there is no, nor has there ever been, a classroom examination that's separate and different for students who got their chance to shine because of an affirmative action entry.
From Hollywood Sty

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The lack of historical perspective is stunning! The notion that it all started with Obama, is akin to a person saying, "I'm ignorant as hell and now I'm going to prove it!"
Who was President Sty when the false narratives began ?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll bet that the people who operate the pipeline, didn't build it either. The idiot who posted this (@Ben Shapiro) is essentially saying that the workers who operate the pipeline should be responsible based on some shit response that another idiot (Timothy Sloane) spouted? Did fiduciary responsibility to stockholders die recently?
The bank that loaned the money is not responsible for the building , using , or maintaining the pipeline . The company or companies are

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can't wait to read the responses to this!

Status
Not open for further replies.