• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no question that the entire leftwing media misreported Nick’s altercation in DC, but his lawyers believe they can prove the mistake was malicious and grounded in the anti-Trump posture that CNN displays every day.

People who rely solely on the MSM get one. Point of view and judging by the responses I get I know it’s true

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who was President Sty when the false narratives began ?

Calvin Coolidge in as much as using the IRS, and Woodrow Wilson 1917 - 1920 the first, the second after WWII (McCarthyism 1947 -1960) was the nearest past iteration of using false narratives, and that's not counting Nixon's enemies lists, Reagan's war on drugs BS or Bush 1's "welfare queens"

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know ask the dems

Oh my...C'mon @dad, be honest, isn't it true that both sides use the judicial system to fight against those things that they don't like? Isn't it equally true that this has been the pattern for both since the formation of the SC as well as others?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The mueller investigation is a farce and has been . The only person he has gone after is Trump . No one from the right will ever accept this crap when nothing is investigated about the Fisa warrants. The bias shown by investigators , why the DNC didn’t turn over hacked servers . If you are truly focused on “ meddling” then this would be looked at too . The thing is my leftist friends don’t even mention this . It’s all about Trump . Obama allowed this shit on his watch and did nothing . He was warned about this from Devin Nunez in I believe 2014 . This isn’t “ Fox News “ reporting . It comes straight from congressional hearings and I G testimony I have posted to the source and can be searched for on the internet since you ignored it live when it happened . There won’t be any collusion by Trump found . Maybe a few political shots taken by the so called honorable mueller but I will take bets. You will all take shots at him when the narrative is proven false . And nary a word on fisa warrants fbi and Doj bias etc

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IM going to refer to a statement I hear from my uber right leaning folks around her all the time. Was it legal?? Did they have a legit warrant?? You assume CNN was tipped off, and even if they were... did they break any laws in the process??
Cannot possibly expect me to answer your question when you ignored mine.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my...C'mon @dad, be honest, isn't it true that both sides use the judicial system to fight against those things that they don't like? Isn't it equally true that this has been the pattern for both since the formation of the SC as well as others?
All I am going to say is it got left wing somehow

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calvin Coolidge in as much as using the IRS, and Woodrow Wilson 1917 - 1920 the first, the second after WWII (McCarthyism 1947 -1960) was the nearest past iteration of using false narratives, and that's not counting Nixon's enemies lists, Reagan's war on drugs BS or Bush 1's "welfare queens"
Let’s try to stay in this century

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no question that the entire leftwing media misreported Nick’s altercation in DC, but his lawyers believe they can prove the mistake was malicious and grounded in the anti-Trump posture that CNN displays every day.

People who rely solely on the MSM get one. Point of view and judging by the responses I get I know it’s true

This will surely play itself out in a COL. I personally believe that the kid and his lawyers don't have a leg to stand on because "opinions" don't meet the standard for slander as outlined in the first amendment. Here it is...(take note of the last word)

"Freedom of the press in the United States is legally protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution. This amendment is generally understood to prevent the government from interfering with the distribution of information and opinions."

BTW: a lot of this has already been litigated and the result of that litigation also effectively protects rags like the National Enquirer and their interpretations/opinions.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s try to stay in this century

Fine, then let's stop with the false accusations that Obama was the first to...Blah, blah, blah, when history proves otherwise.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fine, then let's stop with the false accusations that Obama was the first to...Blah, blah, blah, when history proves otherwise.
Aren’t false at all , it’s on the record

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So let’s get this straight , if he is cleared. We are still trying to impeach him

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice cliche but the fact remains they are liberal

...and the use of the term "liberal" became synonymous with something destructive because of what again? Shout it out with me, "FALSE NARRATIVES!!"

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and the use of the term "liberal" became synonymous with something destructive because of what again? Shout it out with me, "FALSE NARRATIVES!!"
Nothing false sty , and by the was talk to DGF about the “ trump caused divide. Maybe he can use the history lesson

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aren’t false at all , it’s on the record

As Spock would say..." Most illogical"

So, Obama became the first because it's on record, even though, there's a history of it that we must not consider.

Once again...

th

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As Spock would say..." Most illogical"

So, Obama became the first because it's on record, even though, there's a history of it that we must not consider.

Once again...

th
You are conflating 2 things STY by answering a post intended for DGF

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Great now we have racist air

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing false sty , and by the was talk to DGF about the “ trump caused divide. Maybe he can use the history lesson

I don't want to speak for @DGF, but I believe that he was referring to this level of divide. The country has been divided politically since John Adams took office and has progressively gotten worse over time.

To be fair, the level of divide would have incrementally gotten worse even if the current names were Washington, Jefferson or Lincoln. The degree was intentionally driven up by the words and actions of the current guy and it's not his fault that he recognized the political and social weaknesses in people then took advantage of it. It's a despicable thing to do but hey, he managed to win doing so. Let's see if he's able to once again, tap into the fears of enough people, to give him a second term.

Status
Not open for further replies.