• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Great now we have racist air

You do remember the whole NIMBY thing don't you? It's NOT racist air, it's polluting where the more affluent don't live and the affluent benefitting from the product(s) of those ventures. We should all be interested in potential kill or harm for profit/benefit situations, and ideas that eliminate the same.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no assumption , they were . As for breaking laws and evidence , no they didn’t but one person with a political leaning certainly was treated differently

Actually it is your assumption. As no one at CNN has said they were tipped off. And no one from the DOJ says they tipped them off. Or do we only believe statements from the conservatives is what you are telling me??

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually it is your assumption. As no one at CNN has said they were tipped off. And no one from the DOJ says they tipped them off. Or do we only believe statements from the conservatives is what you are telling me??
No one on either side admitted to a crime? Color me shocked! Must not have happened then. A CNN crew showed up an hour before the arrest on sheer intuition!

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They go after Trump because he isn’t one of them and doesn’t play by their rules. It wouldn’t matter who the republican POTUS was, at this point in time, they would try to destroy him.

If you think Ted Cruz or Mitt Romney would get the same coverage you are mistaken. No they are going after Trump this way because he continues to give them reasons.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are using the term "right" as all inclusive? Didn't you complain about GK doing the same in an earlier post for the left?

So I ask again, what should we be doing with those we apprehend? How should we handle them? Is it really subhuman? We give them shelter, food, water, medical treatment. That right there is much more than many had at home or surely on their trek here.

I'm not saying its an ideal situation and the separating of families should not occur if at all possible and is a mistake. but there is a reason why we adopted this policy (during the Obama years and carried over with Trump). It was for the safety of the kids. Many were being abused and had to be separated for their safety.

Sorry man I was not ducking you, I missed this post. While I can see why you think I am hypocritical when I lump all the Trump guys together there is a reason.

For 2 years I have debating with them and they literally all talk with a collective voice. While some can be critical of Trump's personality as Dad did (but only after I prompted him) not one has been critical of just one of his ideas. It's as if they have lost the ability to think for themselves, they are all in for Trump and buy everything he sells and attack those who dare to cross him. They all have shared pretty much the same opinion on, well, everything. That's why I refer to them as a cult as that is classic cult behavior.

As for the illegals I think it's clear the libs have more compassion and the conservatives do things such as the separation of children from their parents on mass and for much longer than we feel is necessary. I understand it's a huge burdon but we can do a better job of treating them as humans.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shark you are way smart enough to know that a news reporting crew doesnt just park outside a guys home . they were tipped

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can find different ones of these virtually daily

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Southern strategy myth exposed again

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think Ted Cruz or Mitt Romney would get the same coverage you are mistaken. No they are going after Trump this way because he continues to give them reasons.

Not to this extent because they would both take the crap. They are also part of the political elite.

Honestly, if you want somebody in there that will actually do some shit...make it be the common man. Not a politician or Uber rich dude, but a plumber.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Could be interesting . Haven’t seen much from MSM on page testimony

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Translation ,

The whole Russia scam is about to blow up in my lying face...”

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one on either side admitted to a crime? Color me shocked! Must not have happened then. A CNN crew showed up an hour before the arrest on sheer intuition!

What crime dude?? Even IF they were tipped off, there is no crime there. It may irritate you, but there was no crime involved in Stones arrest.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shark you are way smart enough to know that a news reporting crew doesnt just park outside a guys home . they were tipped

And?? Again, where is the crime if they were tipped off??

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And?? Again, where is the crime if they were tipped off??
Absolutely not however it does support my narrative that the MSM is a propaganda arm for the DNC and the “ honorable “ mueller is in cahoots with them

Now maybe some leaks of secret testimony could be coming soon

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely not however it does support my narrative that the MSM is a propaganda arm for the DNC and the “ honorable “ mueller is in cahoots with them

Now maybe some leaks of secret testimony could be coming soon

And Fox News, BriteFart, and the Blaze are nothing more that state TV. PRoclaiming the awesomeness of Fearless Leaders grand plan... so whats your point. I get it, you feel they are picking on the President and conservatives in general. But did you ever think that 90% of what they say about Trump is negative because unless you are a Trump fan, 70% of the shit he does is negative.

Status
Not open for further replies.