• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Renowned scientist AOC: 12 yrs before we all die from climate change! But director of NY office of the U.N. Environment Prgm: Only 10-yr window before melting polar ice caps, flooding, displacing millions & destroying food chain. But said in 1989-all over by 2000. Carry on!

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Know Im going to catch hell for this.

But I get the feeling alot of todays conservatives would be ok with an authoritarian system provided they were a part of the ruling class. As long as the laws favor their particular idea of what order is supposed to be, many would have no problem with it.
You mean they'd be like leftists?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Even without seeing Robert Mueller’s report, or knowing what prosecutors with the Southern District of New York have unearthed,” Axios writes, “or what congressional investigators will find, we already have witnessed the biggest political scandal in American history.”

Aka....bullshit opinion.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here is my honest take on all of this.

Mueller will not be able to say with certainty that Trump colluded (conspired) with Russia to impact our elections.

He will likely be able to link members of the campaign to Russian Collusion (conspiracy)

If and I stress IF they go after Trump directly, it will be for obstruction of justice in his attempts to end the entire investigation to protect members of his campaign, family and ultimately himself.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Even without seeing Robert Mueller’s report, or knowing what prosecutors with the Southern District of New York have unearthed,” Axios writes, “or what congressional investigators will find, we already have witnessed the biggest political scandal in American history.”

Aka....bullshit opinion.
Chiller doesn’t know or care about opinion or fact
When it comes to trump

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mueller will not be able to say with certainty that Trump colluded (conspired) with Russia to impact our elections.

He will likely be able to link members of the campaign to Russian Collusion (conspiracy)

If and I stress IF they go after Trump directly, it will be for obstruction of justice in his attempts to end the entire investigation to protect members of his campaign, family and ultimately himself.
Written by campaign contributers to the HRC campaign . That will convince me coming from the friend of comey .

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not able to say with certainty is a cute way of saying innocent.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Written by campaign contributers to the HRC campaign . That will convince me coming from the friend of comey .

I missed the memo from HIllary telling Don Jr and Jared to meet with the Russians during the campaign.
I also missed that memo where she told Trump to lie about still trying to get a deal in Russia during the campaign.
And please forward to me the Clinton Memos that said pay hush money to women to keep them quiet during the campaign.

Must have been on that email server right?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not able to say with certainty is a cute way of saying innocent.

Come on man. IM going to assume you are old enough to know that not being able to prove guilt in some instances does not mean one is innocent. After all, some of the biggest criminals out there were never found guilty of things like racketeering, murder and extortion. But do you really think Al Capon was innocent of everything but tax evasion??

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on man. IM going to assume you are old enough to know that not being able to prove guilt in some instances does not mean one is innocent. After all, some of the biggest criminals out there were never found guilty of things like racketeering, murder and extortion. But do you really think Al Capon was innocent of everything but tax evasion??
No, you misunderstand, I'm mocking the way you're trying to phrase it.

Mueller will show there is NO EVIDENCE of wrongdoing. Hence, nothing will be done to Trump. Nothing.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed the memo from HIllary telling Don Jr and Jared to meet with the Russians during the campaign.
I also missed that memo where she told Trump to lie about still trying to get a deal in Russia during the campaign.
And please forward to me the Clinton Memos that said pay hush money to women to keep them quiet during the campaign.

I missed the memo where that was illegal . And didn’t girl delete emails she wasn’t supposed to ? Obama and every president. Before him met with foreign govts during elections

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you misunderstand, I'm mocking the way you're trying to phrase it.

Mueller will show there is NO EVIDENCE of wrongdoing. Hence, nothing will be done to Trump. Nothing.

If you personally did not commit a crime. But you attempt to cover up the crime your brother, son, or best friend committed, you are an accessory after the fact and in trying to prevent said crime from coming out you have actually obstructed justice. Thats the bigger threat Trump faces from Mueller at this point.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and lets not forget your girl HRC bought a fake dossier from a foreign agent (Britain ) whose source was from , say it with me RUSSIA , to , say it with me DIG UP DIRT ON TRUMP , to , say it again with me INFLUENCE VOTES

so even if your unproven allegations against the TRUMP boys were true it was nothing that wasnt already being done by the other side which that mueller report will be silent on because of 16 democratic donars to HRC wont allow to come out , nor will comey's honorable friend even look at

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you personally did not commit a crime. But you attempt to cover up the crime your brother, son, or best friend committed, you are an accessory after the fact and in trying to prevent said crime from coming out you have actually obstructed justice. Thats the bigger threat Trump faces from Mueller at this point.

what provable crime shark . that is the whole point there is none

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what obstruction has taken place ? none

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Meeting with Russians and colluding with them to rig and election are 2 vastly different things. No one is going to be found to have colluded. If Muller thought these 2 were in fact colluding, they would have been in front of him and the press would be eating it up.

IF they get Trump on anything, its going to be campaign related irregularities for the money paid to his hookers.

Status
Not open for further replies.