• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seven days, 3mg nic in my vape. And I have not told a customer, coworker, my boss, my wife or any one on here that they really really need to fuck the fuck off.

I think Im doing good. :D

what also helped me ...

i downloaded an app on my phone called Quit That

it keeps track of minutes/days/month along with how much money you have saved

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what also helped me ...

i downloaded an app on my phone called Quit That

it keeps track of minutes/days/month along with how much money you have saved

I had quite for 3 years at one point. Then I moved to Florida, which my Ex didnt like too much. So she enrolled my son in the most expensive day care she could find, and billed it to me.

Instant I need a newport moment when i got that phone call.

Now he is grown, and i have reasons to want to not smoke myself to death. :thumb:

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good thing about being a goody goody is you don't have to quit. I know you may not even believe me but I have never put a cigarette or cigar in my mouth.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good thing about being a goody goody is you don't have to quit. I know you may not even believe me but I have never put a cigarette or cigar in my mouth.

I envy the man who has NEVER had a reason to smoke, drink or do extremely stupid shit to take the edge off. :thumb:

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what.gif

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have my vices.

Well, you dont smoke, you dont drink.. and I dont think you are an extreme bible thumper.. so that leaves Pron or white castle?? :pound:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was the classic mid 60's early 70's revolutionary weed head, ( and opium in 'nam) nobody could twist 'em up or shotgun like I could. I smoked Kools, Newports and Salems (a last resort thing) and drank OE 800/ Colt 45's/ Wild Irish rose/ MD 20/20 and Boones farm until I passed out or got left on someone's porch by the fellas to sleep it off.

I quit all of this on February 21st 1978 the day my son and first born arrived. Haven't had any of that shit since nor any desire to set such an example for my kids. Those experiences became very useful references in relating to others dealing with addiction/dependency until I retired in 2013 and beyond.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was the classic mid 60's early 70's revolutionary weed head, ( and opium in 'nam) nobody could twist 'em up or shotgun like I could. I smoked Kools, Newports and Salems (a last resort thing) and drank OE 800/ Colt 45's/ Wild Irish rose/ MD 20/20 and Boones farm until I passed out or got left on someone's porch by the fellas to sleep it off.

I quit all of this on February 21st 1978 the day my son and first born arrived. Haven't had any of that shit since nor any desire to set such an example for my kids. Those experiences became very useful references in relating to others dealing with addiction/dependency until I retired in 2013 and beyond.

There is no better reason to become a better man.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i would never have pictured Stymietee as an OG, lol

in my mind you're like some professor at Howard, lol

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

JFC you quite vices before I even started

1xsoue.jpg

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

in my mind you're like some professor at Howard, lol

If you've ever wondered what happened to the hippies, revolutionaries and counter-revolutionaries of that era, look around we were the baby boomers who now occupy at least one seat in almost every venue imaginable.

If you guys really want to experience something unique, ask your parents how they came up with your names.
If you already know this, then ask them about some of the things that they did in their youth. Trust me, it's going to be harder for you to hear it, than for them to tell it.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you've ever wondered what happened to the hippies, revolutionaries and counter-revolutionaries of that era, look around we were the baby boomers who now occupy at least one seat in almost every venue imaginable.

If you guys really want to experience something unique, ask your parents how they came up with your name.
If you already know this, then ask them about some of the things that they did in their youth. Trust me, it's going to be harder for you to hear it, than for them to tell it.

Been there done that. Im a black man with a German first name, a butchered spanish middle name and to this day mom still cant tell me HOW she came up with that combination. And to add insult to injury, she decided we were Muslim when I was 8 and my name became Habib Hakeem Najabib Faruk... Beloved wise merciful one who distinguishes truth from false hood. At 13, I told her I was Abdul Raheem... which I stole from Eddy Murphy. :D

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

in my mind you're like some professor at Howard, lol[/QUOTE

OG turned retired therapist
Been there done that. Im a black man with a German first name, a butchered spanish middle name and to this day mom still cant tell me HOW she came up with that combination. And to add insult to injury, she decided we were Muslim when I was 8 and my name became Habib Hakeem Najabib Faruk... Beloved wise merciful one who distinguishes truth from false hood. At 13, I told her I was Abdul Raheem... which I stole from Eddy Murphy. :D

LMAO.....it's likely she "forgot" (air quotes) all about that time in her life. My son is Muslim, changed his last name, but, after talking to me about how he got his first name and my stance against changing that, he kept it. (he was named after my road dog, who's name is etched on the wall)

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bringing things back to my topic......here's a question, there has never been an official end called on the "war on drugs" in this country so be careful answering this one.

Should Opioid/heroin abusers face automatic prison sentences and mandatory 3-5's for possession/use?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bringing things back to my topic......here's a question, there has never been an official end called on the "war on drugs" in this country so be careful answering this one.

Should Opioid/heroin abusers face automatic prison sentences and mandatory 3-5's for possession/use?

My thought, since most of them got addicted through legal means, they should not be locked up, but put into treatment.. real treatment.

Doctors that prescribe this junk should be held liable.

Status
Not open for further replies.